Bosma Murder Trial 02.10.16 - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Laura Troubridge who had the warrants? I don't remember reading anything about Gibson having any....I may have missed it though.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 10:36 AM
She had two different warrants: one to search the trailer itself, and another to search the truck inside.

Thanks. So refresh my memory of when she was with the trailer?

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:06 PM
The first call is from the Bate phone to Dennis Araujo, who already testified he was trying to sell a similar truck to Bosma's online.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:07 PM
Next call is a Bate phone call to the Omar Palmilli's phone, who also was trying to sell a similar truck.

Adam Carter
These Bate phone calls are pinging off a Wind mobile tower near the MIllard residence.

Adam Carter
These calls are from Friday, May 3.

RSBM BBM
So what date did he speak to police?

My bet is it's a typo by the reporter....on May 8 I don't think LE would have had knowledge of DM's message to his staff. He wasn't arrested until May 10, so June 18th makes more sense to me. JMO

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:09 PM
Now looking at Saturday, May the 4 near the MIllard Residence. There are texts coming off the Millard and Bate phones around the same time.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Wilkinson does not interpret or analyze the data, he just lays it out. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Officer spent over 60 hours putting this together for phones belonging to #Bosma, Millard, Smich, Noudga, Meneses.

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Presentation starts on May 3, 2013. 3 days before #Bosma goes missing. @CHCHNews

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Now seeing maps showing cell towers that were pinged by each phone call/text starting May 3. #Bosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Presentation goes from May 3-10, 2013. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Court now seeing map of cell phone towers near #Millard home in Etobicoke #TimBosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 57s57 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Calls from "Lucas Bate" phone are pinging cell tower near #Millard's home in Etobicoke. @CHCHNews #Bosma

Thanks. So refresh my memory of when she was with the trailer?

Officer Brent Gibson accompanied the trailer from Kleinburg to Hamilton in the evening of May 12, 2013

Officer Laura Troubridge accompanied the trailer from Hamilton to Tillsonburg on what is presumed to be May 13, 2013.

HTH

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:10 PM
Now showing the Palmilli phone and the Bate phone contacting each other that day.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:11 PM
Saturday afternoon on May 4 the Bate phone called Igor Tumanenko and Tim Bosma -- both times it was pinging off a Wind tower near the MIllard residence in Etobicoke.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:13 PM
Now court seeing Sunday, May 5. First looking at the Smich residence in Oakville.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:14 PM
Looking at three Rogers towers and one Wind Mobile tower.

These guys thought they were so smart but never took into account the digital footprint they were leaving behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
May 4. Millard communicating with people called Spaford & Wishbone. Also Bate phone (with links to Millard) communicates with #Bosma phone.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Court is seeing activity bt #MillardSmich phones, the "Bate" phone linked to test drives, and #TimBosma phone in days before disappearance

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Now looking at activity on Smich phone on May 5 in Oakville.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Crown Craig Fraser is moving through these phone records quickly. Can't tweet fast enough.

***Looks like Adam Carter is the best resource here. No one else is even tweeting.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
May 4. Millard communicating with people called Spaford & Wishbone. Also Bate phone (with links to Millard) communicates with #Bosma phone.

The ex-fiancee?

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:17 PM
The first communication we're seeing is Smich's girlfriend's phone, the Millard phone and Smich's phone all pinging off the same tower in Oakville that day close to the same time period. Around the same time, the Bate phone called Igor Tumanenko and pinged off the Wind tower in the area.

These guys thought they were so smart but never took into account the digital footprint they were leaving behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaking of digital footprints, is there any computer evidence from the defendants that can be introduced during the trial? I'm guessing that their (DM, MS, etc.) internet history might have some interesting tales to tell. :moo:

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:20 PM
Now we're moving to a different area on May 5: North York, Ontario.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:20 PM
It's now late afternoon on May 5.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:21 PM
The first communication we see is the Bate phone calling Tumanenko at 3:05 p.m.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 35s35 seconds ago
Phone evidence is critical, but complicated. Maps, charts, slide shows...#Bosma

***Have they just given up with this testimony? LOL

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:22 PM
About an hour later, Smich's phone is pinging off a Rogers tower in the same area.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:22 PM
At 4:19 p.m., the Millard phone is pinging off a Rogers tower in a similar area.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:24 PM
Just a few minutes after Smich got a call from his girlfriend that afternoon in the area, the Bate phone pinged off a tower on the same street.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago

The ex-fiancee?

My thought too, they were friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members