Bosma Murder Trial 02.10.16 - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:41 PM
Pillay doesn't cross examine. Dungey has an issue -- jury is led out. I can't report on what's being said here again.

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 7m7 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Jury is back in court after legal arguments. @CHCHNews #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Jury's back. Next witness: Chris Wood, then General Manager of the Region of Waterloo International Airport. #Bosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 4m4 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Wood says #Millard air had the largest hanger at the airport. About 50k sq. ft. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Millardair was the biggest hangar at the airport--roughly 50,000 sq feet. #Bosma

He spoke to police on May 8. they asked him about notion of airport politics on May 7 (re: text employee received that day). #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
There were no airport politics (that day). There has never been a time airport politics would close operations, he says. #Bosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Wood said at "no time when airport politics would have closed a business." @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay has no Qs. Dungey is up.
Jury is asked to step out for a moment. #Bosma

Two warrants: one for the trailer and one for the truck inside the trailer. Twice the work, and two requests to write up, carefully, having realized by then that this was likely a murder investigation.

sorry if this has been covered, I am sure it has....but was the trailer used to move Tim's truck possibly the same trailer that was stolen with the Harley?

sorry if this has been covered, I am sure it has....but was the trailer used to move Tim's truck possibly the same trailer that was stolen with the Harley?

No, the trailer stolen with the Harley was much smaller.

No...the Harley trailer was smaller and was found in the hangar.

HTH

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:48 PM
Now in a recess again for five minutes.

He spoke to police on May 8. they asked him about notion of airport politics on May 7 (re: text employee received that day). #Bosma
Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:39 PM
On the 18th of June, 2013, Wood spoke to police. The police asked if there were any "airport politics" going on on May 7. Court previously heard testimony that Millard told his employees not to come in on May 7, 2013 because of "Airport politics." "There were no airport politics," Wood says. "There have never been a time when airport politics would have closed a businesses at the airport."

RSBM BBM
So what date did he speak to police?

[video=twitter;697508294152359937]https://twitter.com/susanclairmont/status/697508294152359937[/video] well how convenient is this??

They seem to be navigating through a bit of a mine field right now with regards to the testimony/evidence. A lot of objections and recesses. MOO

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:55 PM
Jury now being recalled.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:56 PM
Dungey now cross examining Wood, the GM of the Waterloo airport. Dungey asks if there was any maintenance being conducted at the Millard Air hangar in May of 2013. He responds no.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:58 PM
The next witness is Phillip Wilkinson, who is with the OPP.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 2:59 PM
He's a member of the OPP's analytical support team as an intelligence analyst.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Back. One Q from Dungey: were you aware of any aircraft maintenance at the Millardair hangar during May 2013?
Wood: No. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Wood says there was no maintenance being conducted at the Millard Air hangar in May of 2013. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:00 PM
He interprets phone records for presentations for the OPP. He distills the info and puts it into a form that's understandable, he says.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:01 PM
He was using source documents for phone records from Dellen Millard, the Lucas Bate phone, Mark Smich, Marlena Meneses (Smich's girlfriend), Christina Noudga (Millard's girlfriend) and Tim Bosma.

next up: Phillip Wilkinson, member of OPP's analytical support team as an 'operational intelligence analyst' since 2009. #Bosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Next Witness: Phil Wilkinson, OPP phone records analyst. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Wilkinson creates visual presentation of phone records specifically for trial. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
In a nutshell, Wilkinson takes cell records (from phone companies) and puts them into understandable presentations for trials. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Wilkinson prepares cell phone data for court so it can be understood by judges and juries.

That's what he did in this case. Each juror being given a hard copy of a slide presentation we are going to be shown. #Bosma

So the argument was over whether Chris Wood was qualified to determine that there was no airport maintenance at the hangar as of May 2013? Was the defence really disputing this? SMH

MOO

I believe Officer Gibson who was following the trailer to Tillsonburg had 2 warrants with him? So yeah, if they got the trailer late Sunday night, it may have taken some time on Monday to get the warrants issued?

MOO

I thought it was Laura Troubridge who had the warrants? I don't remember reading anything about Gibson having any....I may have missed it though.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 10:36 AM
She had two different warrants: one to search the trailer itself, and another to search the truck inside.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:04 PM
Wilkinson says creating this powerpoint took about 60 hours.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:05 PM
Court now seeing slides/map that show Millard residence and proximity to Rogers and Wind mobile cell towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61