Bosma Murder Trial 02.10.16 - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of digital footprints, is there be any computer evidence from the defendants that can be introduced during the trial? I'm guessing that their (DM, MS, etc.) internet history might have some interesting tales to tell. :moo:

I would have to imagine email, hard drives, usb sticks, social media activity, Internet searches and hard drives etc will all come into play when they have those experts testify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:26 PM
Now we're looking at the Millard residence again, but this time for May 5 in the evening.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:27 PM
The Millard phone and the Bate phone were pinging off towers in a similar area near Millard's home that are about 300 metres or so apart by 11 p.m. that evening.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:28 PM
Now we're taking an afternoon recess. Back in 20 mins.

Just want to thank all the tweeters for doing a fantastic job. :yourock: :tyou:

There are currently 124 users browsing this thread. (38 members and 86 guests)

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:24 PM
Just a few minutes after Smich got a call from his girlfriend that afternoon in the area, the Bate phone pinged off a tower on the same street.

not really understanding what is being implied here?

I believe what they are saying is that the Bate phone (which we are led to believe is the burner phone that DM was using) starting to ping off the same tower that MS phone was pinging. Translation: They were both in the same area. MOO

wishbone and spaford..acquaintances of Millards? Wishbone sounds like a burner phone. IMO

Is anyone allowed to clarify Spaford (Spafford?) and Wishbone for those of us who didn't do much off-the-books sleuthing?

I would assume Smich got a call from his girlfriend and soon after she showed up where he was.

I think cops are establishing that all these people were spending time together during the planning of these crimes. IOW, Millard wasn't acting alone.

Wishbone! :)

Maybe CN's phone?

[video=youtube;D-7WUuSVNVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-7WUuSVNVs[/video]

I guess I'm picking up what is being put down with regards to Spaf(f)ord. Just not sure we've received that in the actual text of the case so far, so I'll wait for clarification. :)

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:51 PM
Court now back in session. Jury being led in.

I guess I'm picking up what is being put down with regards to Spaf(f)ord. Just not sure we've received that in the actual text of the case so far, so I'll wait for clarification. :)

Me, too. The tweets said nothing about who Spafford and Wishbone are. I was a huge fan of TV Wishbone, but I don't think it's him, or his agent. It's a shame they didn't tweet the phone number, like they did with that one in Mississauga the other day. That was interesting.

Please post responsibly. Some posts have been removed. Just because a name crops up, we don't start sleuthing and posting random links with a name included without testimony in that regard.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:54 PM
Looking at the Millard residence now on May 6, 2013 -- the day Bosma vanished.

At the time of this murder, it appears as though DM was entangled with two women around the same time. The ex and CN. Engagement pictures with the ex then Baja 500 trip then picture surfaces of CN holding a very tiny Pedo the puppy. The fact that the Crown is bringing in both of these names could indicate that one is the ex and "Wishbone" was CN's phone? Not sure what the relevance would be though.

I believe the ex was living in Oakville at the time? In a home they had once shared?

ETA: Correction....this would have been the year before in May 2012. Please disregard.

MOO

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:55 PM
Millard's phone is shown pinging off the Roger's tower near his residence just after midnight on May 6.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:56 PM
Then at 7:24 a.m., the Bate phone gets a text from Bosma that pings off the Wind Mobile tower that's about 300 metres away from the Rogers tower.

Adam Carter
Feb 10 2016 3:56 PM
Later that morning, the Millard phone is getting texts in the sae area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni