Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 12:38 PM
Still going through Mclellen's qualifications. This is largely for the benefit of the jury so they know she knows what she's talking about.

DM told him to leave and not come back. It was after AJ saw DM and SS (Son in law) talking in the office and looking over at him. If memory services, he witness this discussion and then DM came out told him to get his things and leave. AJ asked if he meant "all" his things and DM said yes. At that point AJ had told SS what he knew and that he had called police.

Wow. I can't believe AJ went back to the hangar at all. I would be too afraid.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
She took most of the identification photos for this case. She says she took 666 of 836 photos.

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Mclellan took over 650 photos while gathering evidence. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

Interesting, 666 photos. SB mentioned the devil led the vilest form of evil down her driveway.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Still going through Mclellen's qualifications. This is so the jury knows she knows what she's talking about. #HamOnt #TimBosma

Can't wait to hear DM defense team cross this one haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

think it will show us that they are pointing the finger at the other one being the shooter.....moo.....we shall see where they take it...

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Mclellan became involved in #Bosma case May 14, 2013; asked to meet with lead investigators at @HamiltonPolice

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 3m3 minutes ago
We will be hearing CSI style forensic evidence at #TimBosma trial

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Crown talking with Mclellan about her background. Let's just say she sounds highly credible #MillardSmich #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Mclellan talks about team on #Bosma case. "They had seized a trailer that contained a black pick up truck. We were asked to examine that"

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Mclellen says she was asked to examine the trailer with Bosma's pickup in it. #HamOnt #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 34s34 seconds ago
May 14 she met for briefing with @HamiltonPolice investigators at HQ regarding trailer/truck they seized. Then went to trailer in storage.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 12:41 PM
She met with investigators from Hamilton police to get background info on the case. She was asked to examine the trailer with Bosma's pickup in it.

Feb 11 2016 12:44 PM
She was first called to the trailer when it was in Hamilton still at the secure bay. She says they photographed the truck and checked the seals on the three doors of the trailer.

Wow. I can't believe AJ went back to the hangar at all. I would be too afraid.

My working hypothesis is that AJ knew there was some shady things going on at the hangar (maybe not related to murder) but shady none the less. And the reason he didn't tell the police where the truck was right away was because he said he was worried about his family's safety etc. so had to discuss it with them. My belief is he didn't know how deep his son in law (SS) was involved and that factored in. So if I apply my working hypothesis to your comment...I think he was afraid of raising suspicions so he decided the best approach was to go to the hangar and make it look like all was normal. MOO

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 12:45 PM
"It was sealed. We didn't break any locks or open any doors," Mclellen says about when she first saw the trailer in Hamilton.

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 12:41 PM
She met with investigators from Hamilton police to get background info on the case. She was asked to examine the trailer with Bosma's pickup in it.

Feb 11 2016 12:44 PM
She was first called to the trailer when it was in Hamilton still at the secure bay. She says they photographed the truck and checked the seals on the three doors of the trailer.

So now we know for sure.....no more need to speculate...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 199
think it will show us that they are pointing the finger at the other one being the shooter.....moo.....we shall see where they take it...

This could be the next "bombshell" testimony. We haven't had a shocker in a while. MOO

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 4m4 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Mclellan first attended a police warehouse in east #HamOnt where trailer was being stored. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
This happened on May 14. She was taken to metro trucking out on seaman street. #Bosma

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 12:48 PM
Having some technical difficulties with exhibits. "It's my fault Mr. Moodie, I jinxed it," Justice Goodman says. He previously remarked about how well the technology was working this morning.

Feb 11 2016 12:48 PM
Now on lunch break until 2:05 p.m.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
McLellan says all police seals were all in tact on trailer. (This has been an issue given testimony yesterday that doors flew open on hwy).

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Mclellan says trailer was "sealed when she first encountered it" @CHCHNews #TimBosma #MillardSmich

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
"It was sealed. We didn't break any locks or open any doors," Mclellen says about when she first saw the trailer in #HamOnt. #TimBosma

Sean Leathong ‏@SeanLCHCH 4m4 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Mclellan first attended a police warehouse in east #HamOnt where trailer was being stored. @CHCHNews #Bosma #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
This happened on May 14. She was taken to metro trucking out on seaman street. #Bosma

Hang on...so the trailer was still in Hamilton on the Tuesday then? When did it go to Tilsonburg?

I notice the license plate is on the back of the trailer. I guess it was put back on because I'm sure I read it was taken off in MBs driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166