Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where we got confused!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes Feb 10
Once the trailer could be moved, they took down the plate number off the back.#Bosma
Court seeing photos of the seals on the trailer doors

THAT'S IT!!! I am going to blame Molly for the wording of the tweet and not actually blame myself for reading too quickly. :D

Thanks for finding that!

I thought I read that they just couldn't see it since it was so close to MB's garage... LOL.

That appears to be correct meterclicks.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-6&p=12344607&highlight=licence#post12344607

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 3:40 PM
The trailer itself had busted out some lights on the garage because it was parked so close to the house.

“It appeared to me this was done either to conceal the licence plate or to prevent the rear door from being opened," Weick says.

Can someone take over Adam's live blog when court resumes? I'll be leaving "work" just shortly after so I won't be able to.

One. (unless you're talking smart cars lol)

ETA: I think one of the officers testified that TB's truck was a tight fit, and that he had to go in the other side (or something)

Smart cars would enter through the side doors, I think? :D

[video=twitter;697101049497329666]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/697101049497329666[/video]

Valli Ostrowski @a_pale_jewel
@AdamCarterCBC have any members of the accused families been in court so far? #smich's parents or #millard's mother?
Follow
Adam Carter ✔ @AdamCarterCBC
@a_pale_jewel There have been a couple of people sitting in reserved seating for the accused. I don't know what those people look like.
5:53 PM - 9 Feb 2016

May I ask you how you did the twitter search? :blushing: I need "hours" to find something on the ABro account or elsewhere.

I think that they are saying that the MM prepaid phone was bought as a burner for MS, but I could be wrong, that's just the impression I am getting.

I'd like to know if Wishbone is a last name or a 'Juice' type name. And if so, why aren't they calling MM's prepaid phone the Juice phone like they are calling the other one the Bate phone?

I hope it's clearer for the jury than it is for us tweet readers.

A map with little and coloured cars representing the cell phones, travelling along matching little coloured roads, would work for me. ;)

A map with little and coloured cars representing the cell phones, travelling along matching little coloured roads, would work for me. ;)

I thought about using Google Maps to plot the different towers, phones and the times associated etc. Then I remembered I have a job (that I am barely doing,) a wife and three kids....so....time isn't on my side as far as craft projects go. :D

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24 Std.Vor 24 Stunden
Susan Clairmont hat Gina Whissell retweetet
No. We have not seen the parents.
Gina Whissell @Turtlekbf
@susanclairmont Hi, there hasn't been any mention of Dellen's Mom being in the court room is she there? Also what about Mark's parents?

-.-.-.-

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24 Std.Vor 24 Stunden
Susan Clairmont hat Ashley retweetet
We don't know all the names on the witness list.
Ashley @ashleyo85
@susanclairmont Are parents on the list of witnesses to testify?

Just reading some articles on break...from AJ's testimony, who is Spencer?

“I would work on my golf cart. Dellen wanted (Shane) to build an electric bike so Shane was on that. Spencer might work on one of his cars. Dellen wanted a trailer built.”

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2016/02/by-special-request-day-4-of-the-tim-bosma-trial.html

It also would seem the Colombian contractors were gone by the time of TB (I saw them mentioned earlier):

"As for Jennings, he usually worked a six-hour day. There was another guy who would sometimes help Shane with cars and some Colombian contractors that worked for Millard doing construction, but after they left it was just Dell, Shane and Jennings."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44 Min.Vor 44 Minuten
molly hayes hat WhiskeyThttleMX retweetet
[B]My job is specifically to not include opinion.[/B]

WhiskeyThttleMX @WhiskeyThttleMX
@mollyhayes in your opinion, could that damage the crowns case? (Doors flying open)

Adam Carter
Feb 11 2016 12:41 PM
She met with investigators from Hamilton police to get background info on the case. She was asked to examine the trailer with Bosma's pickup in it.

Feb 11 2016 12:44 PM
She was first called to the trailer when it was in Hamilton still at the secure bay. She says they photographed the truck and checked the seals on the three doors of the trailer.

They had to break the seals and take the locks off to photograph the truck. Correct?

I think I've caught my breath after this mornings incredible "cell phone" ride. It's starting to become very obvious why the AG granted a direct indictment for this dynamic duo. Considering that there was only one out of the whole bunch that has faced arrest- CN- and LE stated that they usually don't arrest people who co-operate with LE, I'm thinking everyone aside for CN talked and DM is going to get the chance to waive to a lot of his friends over the next many weeks as they tell us their involvement with DM & MS before, during and after that fateful night. MOO

ets
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22 Min.Vor 22 Minuten
Susan Clairmont hat Alex Pierson retweetet
There is an overflow room open also with a video feed.

Alex Pierson @AlexpiersonAMP
@jc_lucking @susanclairmont @mollyhayes it's pretty full.but folks r managing to find a place. Public is welcome

I think I've caught my breath after this mornings incredible "cell phone" ride. It's starting to become very obvious why the AG granted a direct indictment for this dynamic duo. Considering that there was only one out of the whole bunch that has faced arrest- CN- and LE stated that they usually don't arrest people who co-operate with LE, I'm thinking everyone aside for CN talked and DM is going to get the chance to waive to a lot of his friends over the next many weeks as they tell us their involvement with DM & MS before, during and after that fateful night. MOO

bbm
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads