Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess we're not going to find out what he carried in the "beige bag"/"Indiana Jones satchel"? :dunno:

So I guess we're not going to find out what he carried in the "beige bag"/"Indiana Jones satchel"? :dunno:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1 Std.Vor 1 Stunde
File folder and glove inside bag. Jury sent for afternoon break.

Documents inside file folder show June 21, 2012 incinerator purchase from SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia.

I trust SS will take the stand to explain all about the need for ordering the incinerator. I wonder if his testimony will factor into the DI in Laura's case.

Yes, one that's commonly sold to and designed for farmers. For livestock.

DM = not a farmer.
DM = owns no livestock.

official receipt as business expense for tax purposes

Which would have been handed over to his tax accountant, photocopied and on file somewhere likely long before the end of the 2012 tax year. Not sitting in a folder in the back of his car, nearly a year later.

File folder and glove inside bag. Jury sent for afternoon break.

Documents inside file folder show June 21, 2012 incinerator purchase from SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia.

That was not in the beige bag/satchel/murse. And we know he didn't keep his banking cards in there either.

A red duffle bag in the back of the Yukon now being shown. There's a file folder inside it.
by Adam Carter 3:31 PM

DM = not a farmer.
DM = owns no livestock.

Must have been a lot of pesky wild critters running around outside the hangar and finding their way inside? :dunno: ;)

Which would have been handed over to his tax accountant, photocopied and on file somewhere likely long before the end of the 2012 tax year. Not sitting in a folder in the back of his car, nearly a year later.

And he removed it from the office where cops might come across it. Last thing he needed them to find was the incinerator and he knew it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also evidence against him that could land him a life sentence. I think that takes precedence over "tax purposes "

This is DM. Not the brightest light on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the 2012 tax year had just ended a few months prior. Will we be seeing the older white gentleman on the stand testifying to being called in to retrieve that receipt from the tax files?

MOO

He appears to be quite messy and possibly disorganised, it may have taken him a while to locate the invoice, he may have been in the process of taking it somewhere to hide it or dispose of it when they arrested him. MOO

Just hearing about Dungey's cross examination of this witness makes me wonder what he'll be like when DM's friends hit the stand. He's got a well seasoned expert witness up there right now, wonder if he'll go full tilt on the DM groupies? MOO

or at least warning them that this is "how he rolls".

DM = not a farmer.
DM = owns no livestock.

BBM.....to bolster your point even further.....I grew up on a farm in the middle of farm country......I have NEVER known a farmer to have one of these.....MOO

Millardair MRO's fiscal year may have run from June 1 to May 31, many businesses don't use the calendar year as their fiscal year. Also, I have worked for a few companies and not one of them has handed over original receipts to the accountant. They have always been kept at the company's head office. That said, if in fact it was purchased for any kind of a legitimate reason/business expense, it would have been normal had it simply been filed away in a cabinet in a locked office at the hangar, but the fact that he dug it out to carry it with him, speaks volumes. I wonder if LE knew about the incinerator before finding the receipt in the Yukon, or if he gave away his hand right there, causing them to look even amongst clumps of trees on his properties for this fifteen thousand dollar asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo