Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court now seeing photos of the documents found in the duffle bag in the back of MIllard's Yukon.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

The documents pertain to the purchase of an incinerator on June 21, 2012.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

:gasp:
The incinerator was purchased prior to LB's murder. That shows premeditation of her murder. LE believe LB was murdered July 3rd or 4th. MOO.

The incinerator was purchased prior to LB's murder. That shows premeditation of her murder. LE believe LB was murdered July 3rd or 4th. MOO.

Or maybe he murdered someone before that and purchased the incinerator to get rid of that body? Then he figured he might get his money's worth and took care of LB.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Documents found in #Millard Yukon show purchase of an animal incinerator in June 2012. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Jury knows Crown intends to prove #Bosma was incinerated.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Also found in Millard's Yukon: documents pertaining to the acquisition of a cremator/incinerator dating back to June 21, 2012. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Documents inside file folder show June 21, 2012 incinerator purchase from SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia.

For heaven sakes, oh bother, sheesh! Those darn framers sneaked the incinerator information into DM's duffel bag and trashed his Yukon. Imagine that eh?! MOO.:gaah: :rolleyes:

Very disturbed about the blood in the tire tread and axle.

Why would he be carrying a document like the incinerator purchase in his car?

I haven't read all the way through today's thread but didn't one of the officers testify that when they showed up at the Hangar, Millard put a file in his bag and slung the bag over his shoulder?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
That amount includes burners, freight. Customer named "Shane." Jury knows Shane worked at Millardair.

:razz: Once again DM takes the evidence out of his hands and places them in his "friends" hands. MOO.

How does it tell you that? We have no idea where Laura is as nobody / no body has been found, alive or dead. Do you have any links that say she is/was in the incinerator?

There is a murder charge, LE are stating they have sufficient evidence to support the charge, no?

Admin Note

Folks, it's time to rein it in and discuss the Trial and today's testimony. This thread is not intended for general discussion.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 [video=twitter;699734653381513216]https://twitter.com/AnnB03/status/699734653381513216[/video]
Incinerator paperwork found in MillardAir Yukon driven by Dellen Millard when arrested #timbosma trial

Can anyone enlarge these to see the dates on each of these pieces of paperwork? I don't know if in ink at the bottom it says it was paid for on July 4th, 2012? I can't seem to enlarge without distorting completely. TIA!

Very disturbed about the blood in the tire tread and axle.

Yeah, me too. I know it's been mentioned before that Tim may have been run over but if that were the case, one would think there'd be a LOT more blood evidence of that on the tire/tread and axle. I'm going to guess it (the evidence found) has more to do with transfer from them moving him, than anything else.

Yes, the reveal of this date today is pretty freaking chilling.

Can anyone enlarge these to see the dates on each of these pieces of paperwork? I don't know if in ink at the bottom it says it was paid for on July 4th, 2012? I can't seem to enlarge without distorting completely. TIA!

I tried, and cannot enlarge to a readable format.

Hoping that the Spec will upload more exhibits and evidence photos to Scribd soon.

I'm bothered by the mattresses and couch and box of papers though. What it there are ties to Laura Babcock on these? JMO

Mattresses could very well be kept in the trailer as a place to sleep when MS and DM went on on their Baja trips.

This is a bit off topic, but what happens to evidence such as TB's truck, DM's Yukon, trailer, incinerator, etc after an investigation? Is it kept til after trial is over? Does it get destroyed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, if we think for one minute that a forensic examination like this one didn't involve many detailed notes and many experts, all extremely qualified to testify in court, I think we're really missing the qualifications and experience of many of the forensic LE on this case. Dungey's attempt at chastising LE for potentially allowing contamination of the truck as it sat in the trailer in an authorized compound, IMO, is merely an attempt at trying to make sure his client doesn't get nailed as the guy who shot the gun. But, in all honesty, because DM had full control of the truck from Monday night until Thursday night- stripping the interior out of it, grinding down it's markings and decals, I don't know how necessary it was for him to get his blood pressure elevated and scream at a witness-show boating? Trying to make a mountain out of a molehill? Fact is that DM had lots of time and opportunity to contaminate the evidence in the truck. MOO

Too bad he hasn't done his research to know that the shell would eject from the gun to the right and into the back seat. No need to berate a forensics officer about a shell in the backseat. It makes perfect sense for it to be there, especially behind the back seat rest and falling out after being unlodged. Does he not have experts?

MOO

TB owned the truck. He presumably drove it daily and probably touched it from bumper to bumper and yet not one viable print !

SB testified that TB washed the truck the day of the test drive in anticipation of a sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6