Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it a stretch to think that anyone would pay $15,000 on a business account to dispose of a body that would need feeding into an incinerator of that size. It wouldn't be an easy task. I also think the fact that it was a business purchase suggests that WM knew about it. It is far more likely to have been bought for car part disposal than body disposal and even that would need a few facts first. All MOO

bosma-keys.png

The large black Dodge key on this keychain belonged to Tim Bosma's truck, court heard. It was found inside Dellen Millard's SUV. (Court exhibit)

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3450996.145566602...e.png_gen/derivatives/16x9_460/bosma-keys.png

Could the blood in the tire tread be from driving on and off the green tarp?

Well that one tire drove over something. For blood to get on the undercarriage, wheel well and muffler, it may have just been spray from the tire. So I suppose that is entirely possible that the truck drove over pooled blood on some surface. The alternative of course is that it ran over TB's bloody body, but either way, it appears to be only the one rear wheel that ran over something.

MOO

So I guess we're not going to find out what he carried in the "beige bag"/"Indiana Jones satchel"? :dunno:

Perhaps his make up kit? He did take make up artistry don'tcha know. ;) Any men out there who care to share what men carry in their man purse, or women who have inspected a man purse? MOO.

Mattresses could very well be kept in the trailer as a place to sleep when MS and DM went on on their Baja trips.

It appears from pictures that they stayed in hotels. Also, there appeared to be no mattresses in the trailer during the 2012 Baja trip. DM owned a 6 plex as well as a condo in Woodbridge that he rented out. Could be left over furniture that a tenant left behind. MS seemed to live in various locations and he seemed to be in between his girlfriend's and his Mom's place at the time of his arrest? Maybe the furniture is his? Maybe this is why RP is going to try to pin a backpack on him. Because the furniture and backpack found in the trailer belong to MS?

DM supposedly was able to stay in the hangar at times, a shower was there and was likely there when WM was alive. Maybe that furniture was there or was brought there to fix up an area for DM to crash in but he hadn't gotten around to it. There are many reasons why this furniture may have been in the trailer. It was obviously moved from somewhere and DM was pretty unorganized about things. It has probably been in that trailer since it was moved out of somewhere else. I don't think it has any bearing on this case as the Crown did not bring it up. But the defense did. Which leads me to believe they did this to get the backpack into the narrative once again.

MOO

Overall, the card thing isn't that weird to me. Accounts and cards get violated very fast these days, and I've ended up with more than one replacement at a time before. (Remember when Target got hacked?)

I also have multiple credit cards because I work the credit-card rewards system based on per-card bonuses. He also may have personal and business cards.

Seems to me, when his father was killed, there was a bowl on the table filled with credit cards. Perhpas using multiple credit cards was normal business practice.

I'll look for a link ...

Seems to me, when his father was killed, there was a bowl on the table filled with credit cards. Perhpas using multiple credit cards was normal business practice.

I'll look for a link ...

I remember that now that you mention it.

I find it a stretch to think that anyone would pay $15,000 on a business account to dispose of a body that would need feeding into an incinerator of that size. It wouldn't be an easy task. I also think the fact that it was a business purchase suggests that WM knew about it. It is far more likely to have been bought for car part disposal than body disposal and even that would need a few facts first. All MOO
This was back in June, 2012- WM was alive and well and had already received his occupancy permit for the hangar- it was full steam ahead for the MRO. FWIK, WM was working on borrowed money to finish the hangar off, and IMHO, I can't imagine how the purchase of a 15K incinerator would justify getting rid of car parts that can often be sold for scrap metal. But, then again, my feeling is that DM had been pulling the wool over WM's eyes for many years. Did DM issue the cheque? If he did, did he have signing authority or did he forge WM's signature. Lots of questions and I think we'll get lots of insight into the real DM when we get the answers. MOO

Going back to DM's account of the day of his arrest:
He woke up early to meet an accountant at his Waterloo Region-based aviation business, Millardair, an empire he inherited from his late father and grandfather.

Millard was fetching financial records for the company when two Hamilton police investigators arrived and started asking questions: His name. His acquaintances. Whether he knew about Bosma’s disappearance. And about the tattoo on his left wrist that reads “ambition.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

I had joked two years ago that the financial record he was retrieving was the invoice for the incinerator...guess I was pretty close to the truth.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC [video=twitter;699745555661062144]https://twitter.com/AdamCarterCBC/status/699745555661062144[/video]
These court exhibits show some of the blood found in and around

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-key-found-dellen-millard-suv-1.3450417

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome