Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
official receipt as business expense for tax purposes

DM claimed in his jail house visit with a reporter, he was at the hangar retrieving information from for his accountant when LE showed up there to chat with him. Yeah sure...more like getting rid on the incinerator information and instead of destroying it, he through it into the duffel bag to take it elsewhere to hide or destroy it. Smart guy... ;) MOO.

Perhaps his make up kit? He did take make up artistry don'tcha know. ;) Any men out there who care to share what men carry in their man purse, or women who have inspected a man purse? MOO.

Well, hubby doesn't carry a murse, but he does have a "work bag" I've had to dig through a few times looking for junk. It's been a while so I decided to take one for the team ;) tic tacs, gum, allen key, two lighters, stacks of pay stubs, extra set of reading glasses, toolbox keys, extra set of car keys and some roll up the rim tabs that have probably been in there for years. Very boring, he didn't even have any toonies.

I've only ever dated guys who were computer geeks, so bag inventory is strictly electronics.

bosma-truck-trailer.png

Tim Bosma's truck was found inside a trailer parked in the driveway of Millard's mother. (Halton police/Court exhibit)

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3451016.145566655...ivatives/original_300/bosma-truck-trailer.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-key-found-dellen-millard-suv-1.3450417

Does anyone know if the trailer had a door on each side? Also from this pic it would appear that the truck went in front end first.

Matou, thanks for the pics. I also just saw the one of the blown out passenger window. :/

Seems to me, when his father was killed, there was a bowl on the table filled with credit cards. Perhpas using multiple credit cards was normal business practice.

I'll look for a link ...

These may have been fleet cards. There was actually an MRO operating at the time with employees. So sad.

MOO

Adam Carter's twitter has the photos. Some are combined into one tweet as a slideshow so harder to separate them to get one link. Muffler is there, axle with blood. :(

Forgive me for just jumping in here randomly, and for possibly asking something that has already been answered (it would take me hours to read through previous threads)... But, does anyone know if DM's mother is expected to be a witness? Or if she is allowed to attend the trial? (If she is going to be a witness, she may not be?) I attended the trial today and noticed DM waved to a woman who smiled back at him. I ended up chatting with her over lunch for 20 min. Was trying to figure out who she was... I am guessing either mom or aunt...

It remains perfectly possible that a credible reason for owning an incinerator will be presented in the defense case, though what that might be is hard to anticipate from here. If no such credible reason exists, the date of purchase certainly opens the door for premeditation in the LB case if evidence ultimately suggests that it figured in her disappearance. It's shocking how possible it is, though completely speculative at this point, that DM truly was a raging serial killer hopeful.

BBM - When TB's bones are found in the vault area of the incinerator? It won't matter what other reason the defense might try and conjure up. IMO.

Going back to DM's account of the day of his arrest:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

I had joked two years ago that the financial record he was retrieving was the invoice for the incinerator...guess I was pretty close to the truth.

I think you may have been bang on and he needed the accountant for some reason to retrieve that invoice. Didn't have time to look through all the files just call the accountant in to find it?

MOO

So the purchase of the incinerator on June 21st tells me Laura's murder was planned well in advance. Disgusting.

Was that the purchase date? I wonder what was the delivery date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste