Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court now seeing photos of the documents found in the duffle bag in the back of MIllard's Yukon.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

The documents pertain to the purchase of an incinerator on June 21, 2012.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

LE found the Yukon in a state of YUK. Full of mud and garbage. That's not LE's fault. That's DM living like a pig.

Is it? I often have a car full of junk depending on what I am doing in any given week. Today I have piles of clothes to take to someone who may want them. A pail, a box of cleaning stuff and an old plant stand. In the front theres a pile of papers where I tipped out a bag while looking for something and two empty cups from Tim Hortons. :coffeews:

Court now seeing photos of the documents found in the duffle bag in the back of MIllard's Yukon.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

The documents pertain to the purchase of an incinerator on June 21, 2012.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

Ha! This is great! Gotta keep those papers close by. You never know when you will need them for warranty work etc.

OMG!! He had the incinerator invoice in the duffle bag in the Yukon!!!! This guy is absolutely the worse criminal I could ever imagine!! You couldn't even make this stuff up! MOO

Why would he be carrying a document like the incinerator purchase in his car?

OMG!! He had the incinerator invoice in the duffle bag in the Yukon!!!! This guy is absolutely the worse criminal I could ever imagine!! You couldn't even make this stuff up! MOO

He just needed a little more time....

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Documents found in #Millard Yukon show purchase of an animal incinerator in June 2012. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Jury knows Crown intends to prove #Bosma was incinerated.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Also found in Millard's Yukon: documents pertaining to the acquisition of a cremator/incinerator dating back to June 21, 2012. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Documents inside file folder show June 21, 2012 incinerator purchase from SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia.

Why would he be carrying a document like the incinerator purchase in his car?

He thought the only hear was going to be on the hangar. Which is why he moved everything out of there? Once the hangar was searched and nothing found he'd be out of dodge and be able to proceed with the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was the plot of an episode of some crime show, we'd all be watching thinking how dumb and unrealistic it was. Like you say...can't make this stuff up. MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Also an invoice from TriStar Dairy Centre Ltd. 500 lb incinerator sent to Millardair address.

***I believe this was the Canadian distributor.

Re DM's Yukon and the mess of credit cards, driver's license, health card ... never ever fear of robberies, carjacking ...???

We're in Canada eh. Could probably leave all that stuff in an unlocked car with the windows down all day long and no one would touch it.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Documents found in #Millard Yukon show purchase of an animal incinerator in June 2012. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Jury knows Crown intends to prove #Bosma was incinerated.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Also found in Millard's Yukon: documents pertaining to the acquisition of a cremator/incinerator dating back to June 21, 2012. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Documents inside file folder show June 21, 2012 incinerator purchase from SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia.
Do we know if the Yukon search happened before they searched the farm and actually found the incinerator?

The one thing that I have not seen an answer to was why was the trailer left overnight at th "secure facility" of the towing company, yet the Yukon was parked underground, a police headquarters. Why wasn't the trailer left at police headquarters parking garage as well? After all I am sure the "secure facility" of the towing company also charged a fee for daily storage. And they also stated it was a working garage. A garage as in repairs? Or just storage of to trucks and impounded vehicles?

Adrian HumphreysVerified account ‏@AD_Humphreys 58s58 seconds ago
500-pound incinerator, it's accessories and shipping cost $15,424.50, invoiced to Millardair, Dellen Millard's aviation company. #TimBosma

***Should have bought a truck instead. :notgood:

The one thing that I have not seen an answer to was why was the trailer left overnight at th "secure facility" of the towing company, yet the Yukon was parked underground, a police headquarters. Why wasn't the trailer left at police headquarters parking garage as well? After all I am sure the "secure facility" of the towing company also charged a fee for daily storage. And they also stated it was a working garage. A garage as in repairs? Or just storage of to trucks and impounded vehicles?

I think the trailer would be too high to fit in underground storage. They needed to get it somewhere that could fit something that size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing size plays into this. The trailer likely didn't fit in the garage. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966