Bosma Murder Trial 02.16.16 - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I haven't seen enough evidence, or should I say an explanation of the evidence to come to a conclusion about who did what in the truck, but I am curious to find out how you have been able to come to your conclusion and speak with such certainty that DM did not do the shooting. We're just starting the 3rd week of a 15 week trial, so IMO, there's going to be lots more evidence to process- how wise is it reach a determination on who the shooter was based solely on what we've learned to date? And, will it really matter who physically killed TB? IMHO, they were both there and will share equally in the guilt. MOO
Ironic isn't it? There's not enough evidence yet to conclude that DM did the shooting but there's been enough evidence presented to conclude DM wasn't the shooter. <modsnip>

DM actually had an online presence as a photographer. He photographed models on model mayham if I recall. It's possible he never told her about the aviation side and just said he's a photographer

Ryan hadn&#8217;t seen his niece for a couple years, but he spoke to her on the phone just weeks before she disappeared.

And during that conversation, his niece talked about a new boyfriend, a man Ryan now believes was Millard.

&#8220;My wife and I both think it was Dellen she was talking about because she referred to him being a pilot and a photographer,&#8221; Ryan said. &#8220;She also mentioned he was wealthy.&#8221;

He was concerned about the unsavoury crowd Babcock was keeping company with at the time.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/10/search-continues-on-farm-of-tim-bosmas-accused-killer

That's a lot of GSR in the rear area of the truck.

As was pointed out by a previous poster these are the locations where samples were taken to test for GSR. We haven't heard testimony yet as to where significant amounts were found.

DM actually had an online presence as a photographer. He photographed models on model mayham if I recall. It's possible he never told her about the aviation side and just said he's a photographer

Do you know how many years ago that was ;)? I don't think he was promoting himself as a photographer from the limited information available. But thats just my opinion.

What we do know is that he was asked to testify. Why he won't be is anyone's guess.
<rsbm>

Right, and that is exactly what I was pointing out by providing one of many alternate possibilities in response to someone's else's post with their suggestion ... and stating that "we just don't know".

Ryan hadn&#8217;t seen his niece for a couple years, but he spoke to her on the phone just weeks before she disappeared.

And during that conversation, his niece talked about a new boyfriend, a man Ryan now believes was Millard.

&#8220;My wife and I both think it was Dellen she was talking about because she referred to him being a pilot and a photographer,&#8221; Ryan said. &#8220;She also mentioned he was wealthy.&#8221;

He was concerned about the unsavoury crowd Babcock was keeping company with at the time.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/10/search-continues-on-farm-of-tim-bosmas-accused-killer

With respect, how is LB relevant to this thread?

It's possibly a wire that conducts power in order to have working light on whatever it is towing. Seems like the most common sense possibility to me. MOO

I think it's the plug-in for trailer wiring.

It's possibly a wire that conducts power in order to have working light on whatever it is towing. Seems like the most common sense possibility to me. MOO

The "gizmo" above the license plate is a rear view camera. The other black box to the left of the license plate is the area where you one would hook/plug in for lights on a trailer. :moo:

Obscuring the plate from toll, red light and other cameras is the intended purpose of those types of plate covers.

I'm not sure that's right. My new Honda came with a plate cover like that put on from the dealer.

I trust SS will take the stand to explain all about the need for ordering the incinerator. I wonder if his testimony will factor into the DI in Laura's case.

any idea when shane and christine are scheduled to testify?
i'd love front row seats for when those 2 get on the stand.

can't imagine what their lives are like now: probably full of shame and regret
for the devastation they contributed to, and that they can't undo the damage done.
am sure their lives will become even more arduous after the details of their collusion with evil are disclosed in court.
there will always be a shadow hanging over them (and they're still so young).
no thanks.

That is a common type of hitch. The ball gets bolted to a mount that is inserted into the square hole.
<rsbm>

I've had them on a couple of my jeeps. It's called a "hidden hitch". There's no actual ball involved as in a ball hitch, but there's a bar that slides into the square receptacle that we see, and then a steel pin is inserted through both parts horizontally to keep the two parts together.

any idea when shane and christine are scheduled to testify?
i'd love front row seats for when those 2 get on the stand.

can't imagine what their lives are like now: probably full of shame and regret
for the devastation they contributed to, and that they can't undo the damage done.
am sure their lives will become even more arduous after the details of their collusion with evil are disclosed in court.
there will always be a shadow hanging over them (and they're still so young).
no thanks.

Welcome canali :welcome:

We have no idea at this time when SS and CN will be testifying.

Welcome canali :welcome:

We have no idea at this time when SS and CN will be testifying.

thanks..mind my manners....sorry should have introduced myself with:
'hi everyone...i'm new here. great site
and lots of good coverage...thanks for this.'

263ecdu.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HcLKBpswT4aEswVnRPbTVmbjQ/view?pref=2&pli=1

My question about the 3 bench seat being burned has finally been answered. This was the front seats and console which were all welded together as one bench unit. The back seat was not removed. While there was some blood splatter found there, the seats were light gray so there is no way that TB was ever put in the back seat of the vehicle. And by the size and shape of this seat, I don't think it was placed in the incinerator. And if it was, at the hangar, LE would know it by the video surveillance.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members