DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter 3:48 PM
The jury is now coming back in.

Adam Carter 3:49 PM
Millard's lawyer Ravin Pillay now cross examining.

Adam Carter 3:50 PM
Pillay questioning about the writing on one document that was put on after it was sent.

Adam Carter 3:57 PM
Pillay now pushing Penner on the writing on the documents. "You didn't bring these documents to the police," Pillay said. "You don't know where they've been. You don't know who wrote on them."

Adam Carter 3:59 PM
Penner is excused. The next witness is Timothy Cook.

Pillay's line of questioning is so strange to me..it makes no sense.

Wasn't the Eliminator in the barn before it was moved to the area by the trees? FWIW, most barns have electrical power.....not saying DM's barn did or did not.....do we have any info about this?

We don't know if there was power at the farm. We know from the picture at the link below, that there was a power line going to the barn but DM would have had to set up an account with Hydro One in order have a live connection. Would he have done this?

I don't know, but I suspect not. It would be an unnecessary monthly expense since he wasn't farming. I suspect that's why he asked for a propane burner, and not electric. He may have found out about the electric fan after he ordered the equipment.

http://news.nationalpost.com/toront...omicide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm

Not to mention I'm sure Penner has never seen or heard of the effects of burning a human body in one of the units he distributes. I don't think he even uses one himself as his business does not seem to be an actual working farm, just a distributor of farm related products.

MOO

I think he would be very familiar with what remains after a burn.

Adam Carter 4:00 PM
Cook operates a company called Eco Concepts -- they build incinerators for the agriculture industry.

Adam Carter 4:01 PM
He was overseeing sales and production of the company back in 2012.

Adam Carter 4:02 PM
Cook says he also spoke to Schlatman about the incinerator.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
Back. Pillay up to cross-examine Penner. Showing copies of The Eliminator invoice #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Penner insists copies came from his co. But eventually agrees w Pillay he doesn't know who wrote on them or when. #Bosma

***I'm not getting the gist of this cross :waitasec:

Adam Carter 3:57 PM
Pillay now pushing Penner on the writing on the documents. "You didn't bring these documents to the police," Pillay said. "You don't know where they've been. You don't know who wrote on them."

Adam Carter 3:59 PM
Penner is excused. The next witness is Timothy Cook.

I'm totally baffled. Did he say in the begining the notes on the invoice weren't his. What was the point of this question from RP?

Adam Carter 4:03 PM
The distributor called and said he had a unit sold in the Toronto area. "So we started manufacturing -- it took about two weeks to complete," Cook says.

Adam Carter 4:04 PM
The company manufactures seven different models of incinerator.

Adam Carter 4:04 PM
These incinerators are mostly sold for agricultural use and pet cremation. Some drug task forces also use them to get rid of drugs.

I think he would be very familiar with what remains after a burn.

After burning an adult human male? I don't think so. He may have gone to some trade shows where the units were in operation for animal carcasses but not a human.

MOO

Man... really doesn't sit right with me that someone would order a $15,000 large animal incinerator for their boss, who has no large animals.

Hope we hear from SS at some point.

Adam Carter 4:06 PM
Cook says he's interested in knowing what the purchaser is going to use the model for, to ensure they're getting the best option.

Adam Carter 4:07 PM
The main chamber burns from 14,000 to 16,000 degrees Fahrenheit, Cook says.

Adam Carter 4:09 PM
The unit pounds about 100 to 125 pounds an hour.
(I would assume he means "burns")

After burning an adult human male? I don't think so. He may have gone to some trade shows where the units were in operation for animal carcasses but not a human.

MOO
True, but these things are made for burning livestock. A cow's bone, IMO would be at least as large and dense as a human's. So, do these incinerators truly burn right down to ash if used properly or are small pieces of bone or even large bones still in the chamber?

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
Back. Pillay up to cross-examine Penner. Showing copies of The Eliminator invoice #Bosma

Penner insists copies came from his co. But eventually agrees w Pillay he doesn't know who wrote on them or when. #Bosma

***I'm not getting the gist of this cross :waitasec:

I guess more conspiracy nonsense? I don't immediately get it either, doesn't fall in line with the usual: "Did Mr. Schlatmann seem like he was in any way trying to hide the purchase, or was he totally open and honest about it?"

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
That's it for Penner. Next up: Timothy Cook. His company (Eco Concepts) manufactures incinerators for agriculture industry #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
In June 2012, Cook was plant manager overseeing sales and production. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Knew about potential sale to Millardair. Took 2 weeks to build it. Shipped from factory in Georgia to Millardair. #Bosma

Recalls call from Cdn distributor about sale. Says unit was built in their Georgia factory and shipped directly to Millardair. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Different emissions standards in Canada that they have to abide by. #Bosma

***Nice to know

Adam Carter 4:06 PM
Cook says he's interested in knowing what the purchaser is going to use the model for, to ensure they're getting the best option.

Adam Carter 4:07 PM
The main chamber burns from 14,000 to 16,000 degrees Fahrenheit, Cook says.

Looks like a typo here. That's really really hot.

I guess more conspiracy nonsense? I don't immediately get it either, doesn't fall in line with the usual: "Did Mr. Schlatmann seem like he was in any way trying to hide the purchase, or was he totally open and honest about it?"

Did Penner send copies to the defense team and they had some of the same markings as the ones in DM's file? :waitasec:

MOO

Adam Carter 4:11 PM
Cook says it would take up to three hours to fully burn a 170 pound animal down to bone ash. "That's the only thing that's left, pretty much," he says. Bosma was estimated to be about that weight.

Adam Carter 4:12 PM
"Mr. Bosma was incinerated inside of the SN500," Crown Tony Leitch says.

Adam Carter 4:13 PM
Some bones were found on top of the cement cylinders inside of The Eliminator. Cook says that's not totally unusual after a burn.

Adam Carter 4:14 PM
The unit found on Millard's farm is usually used for poultry.

...JMO and only MOO, I sooooo think that SS should be sitting beside the co-accused facing charges. I can't wait until he's called to testify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24