Bosma Murder Trial 02.22.16 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter 2:47 PM
Court now seeing this photo. He says it's the same type of one he sold to Schlatman. It was found on Millard's farm.
http://images.scribblelive.com/2016/2/22/527b2c32-9125-4162-bd8f-5111c8a90be1.png

Adam Carter 2:49 PM
Above the wheels in that photo is a broom/rake that's used to scoop out the ash at the bottom.

The afterburner is the cylinder at the top of the unit. The arm on the right hand side powers fans in the unit.

Adam Carter 2:50 PM
The unit can't operate without those fans, and it has to be plugged in for that.

Doesn't this last bit prove the farm burn marks can't have been caused by an active burn by the Eliminator? (Unless ... they had a very very long extension cord?)

Edit: Or a generator, I suppose.

Feb 22 2016 2:50 PMThe unit can't operate without those fans, and it has to be plugged in for that.

ha BINGO now we know why he had to do this at hangar

Susan Clairmont @susanclairmont
Can plug it into socket or use a large generator to power fans, which are necessary to run The Eliminator.

I wouldn't if considering it from a budget perspective. I think I'd feel differently if I was WM's family
and friends, though.

Multiple convictions could lead to a Dangerous Offender designation locking him up for life

Above the wheels in that photo is a broom/rake that's used to scoop out the ash at the bottom.

The afterburner is the cylinder at the top of the unit. The arm on the right hand side powers fans in the unit.

The unit can't operate without those fans, and it has to be plugged in for that.

This will explain why they had to bring the thing to the Hangar for Power. I always wondered why didn't they just use it at the farm..
MOO

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 19m19 minutes ago
Penner never dealt with Dell, though says Schlatman mentioned Dellen Millard during conversation prior. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 28m28 minutes ago
Penner to Schlatman on June 21 asking for 25 % down payment for $3856.12. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 17m17 minutes ago
June 29, 2012 email about shipping Eliminator by truck from Georgia to Millardair. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 20m20 minutes ago
Aug 13,2012 email from Schlatman ends: "btw SN500 is working great now..sounds awesome when the afterburner kicks on!!" #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 15m15 minutes ago
Once ordered/purchased, the 500 lb unit was delivered straight from Georgia to the Millardair hangar. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 12m12 minutes ago
Final invoice, June 21, 2012: $16,424.50 less $5,000 deposit. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
Schlatman emails Penner July 9: "received the unit on Thursday. Wow! Very impressive." Asks Q about gas needed to run a full burn. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
July 9, 2012 Penner to Schlatman: "The carcass's (sic) start burning and that saves a lot of fuel." #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
Penner sends Schlatman the final invoice. Says he's coming to Outdoor Show in Sept and they should connect. Did you? Leitch asks. No. #Bosma

Anyone remember any generators in pictures or testimony/evidence?

Can't imagine he didn't own at least one.

Generators are noisy... so even if they had access to one, it makes sense they'd NOT choose the farm to run it, in the middle of the night.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
But he'd never seen it in person on the trailer, mobile. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
Penner points out a rake attached to the machine. It's used to clear out the ash, he says. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Penner is pointing to the ash brush used to clean ashes from bottom of Eliminator. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
The unit won't operate without being plugged in. Needs fans to run. #Bosma

***Now we know why it was taken to the hangar

I wonder if they're going to ask the guy's opinions on the remains. We've seen that photo before.

The Rake keeps coming up, wondering if they found prints. I wonder if this was one of the topics the defense was arguing? MOO

Wasn't the Eliminator in the barn before it was moved to the area by the trees? FWIW, most barns have electrical power.....not saying DM's barn did or did not.....do we have any info about this?

2ahgqki.png

Adam Carter 2:57 PM
Penner says this is the first time he's ever seen someone make a "mobile unit."

Adam Carter 2:58 PM
The crown is now finished. Now taking the afternoon break. Back in 20 mins.

I would imagine the rake was checked for finger prints. They mentioned t ground being soft, so they may have also taken impressions of tire tracks near the Eliminator, and we'll a any footprints in the dirt that may have been found

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Penner explaining how unit works. Says all that's left would be powder so even in case of diseased animals, can be spread on fields. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Crown is done with Penner. Quick aft break before cross-examination begins. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo