Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree with this slightly. If you hold a handgun out in front of you in a natural grip, it should be relatively in-line with the centre of your body. This puts the gun in almost the same position in front of you regardless of which hand you are using, especially if you actually use the sights. I wouldn't see a brass-in-face scenario, but I realize this is a close-confine situation, so I tried it from the back seat of my own truck for reference (without a gun, of course). I still don't see a body mechanics issue with firing from that position, with either hand. You have to hold the weapon closer to your own torso, but still very possible IMO

I tried this also, using a kids water-pistol stand-in, although my own truck isn't the ideal stand-in (too small back there to replicate). I could do it with my left, if i was tight in against the door, not using the 'sights' - i was still leaning forward, at an angle. It is possible that the brass would clear my face - if i held it out closer to the drivers seat, than myself - it all came down to the angles. Right-handed, my wrist reached too extreme an angle to make that a logical position - either gangsta-style, or the proper method of shooting. 'sights' were entirely useless. .

I guess we'll all watch it shake down, in the coming days.

IMO.

Was there ever a picture of MS smoking? Every right hand person I know (including myself) hold their cigarette in their right hand. I know one left handed person and he smokes with his left hand.

ETA: hippy_chic answered this already..... "DM writes with his left hand and MS writes with his right hand".....thanks hippy_chic :)

I'm right handed and smoke with my left.

I tried this also, using a kids water-pistol stand-in, although my own truck isn't the ideal stand-in (too small back there to replicate). I could do it with my left, if i was tight in against the door, not using the 'sights' - i was still leaning forward, at an angle. It is possible that the brass would clear my face - if i held it out closer to the drivers seat, than myself - it all came down to the angles. Right-handed, my wrist reached too extreme an angle to make that a logical position - either gangsta-style, or the proper method of shooting. 'sights' were entirely useless. .

I guess we'll all watch it shake down, in the coming days.

IMO.
I understand what you're saying, and for all we know TB may have been shot through the seat. Also remember that brass doesn't eject the exact same every time. Sometimes it kinda trickles straight out to the right, other times it arcs high, backwards and right...random to some degree. Plus hot brass really isn't painful...unless it finds it's way down your shirt, in which case it becomes weird-frantic dance time. MOO (and experience)

REMINDER: If you have an opinion, please make it clear it is your opinion (i.e. JMO, MOO, IMO). If you state something as fact however, you must be able to provide an MSM / official link to the information if asked, otherwise it is considered rumour and will be removed.

:tyou:

I guess the safest is to say IMO. I am struggling with just using this forum with threads etc....let alone attaching a link. That is too technical for me at this point in time. There is a learning curve involved with me.

OK so by the looks of that picture he is left handed. Wow. Very interesting.
IMO, you cannot tell what hand is preferred by a person's smoking habits. Smoking is one of those things people do while they're doing another task. Same with cell phones. I'm right handed and I always hold my phone to my left ear with my left hand. IMO, you would shoot a gun the same way you'd write. That's the hand you have most coordination with. MOO

Not only watching DM shoot TB but requiring his (MS) assistance with the incinerator. Naturally that would scare the life out of anyone, if they were not used to such cold blooded violence. But then... LB. It's impossible to detach from the charges there. He (MS) may or may not have anything to do with that at all, and if he didn't, and didn't with TB either it stands to reason he'd be genuinely scared. OR... he was lying his face off. At this point it's still impossible to tell.

Yes. The incinerator in an airport hanger in the middle of the night... And yes LB... It's possible that SM wasn't there when LB was murdered and that DM only called SM afterwards for help with disposing the body or he participated. Time will tell.
What hit home for me today was how well practised DM and his crew were in thieving. DM could have easily stolen a truck of his choosing without anyone being killed. I believe TB was murdered for the thrill of the kill. Absolutely horrific. JMO

If you were sitting in the back of a truck that you intended to steal, and you decided to shoot the guy sitting in the front passenger seat (for whatever reason), would you honestly shoot him from directly behind him (through the headrest) and risk blowing out the windshield, or would you simply slide over to your left, on the rear driver's side seat, for a better shot at a better angle? IMO if the shot came from the back seat, it came from the driver's side.

Agreed.

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 3m3 minutes ago
Dellen Millard ran night ‘missions’ to steal work vehicles, friend tells #Bosma murder trial http://natpo.st/1SdDLOE

CfaAKuIWAAASd8M.jpg

IMO, you cannot tell what hand is preferred by a person's smoking habits. Smoking is one of those things people do while they're doing another task. Same with cell phones. I'm right handed and I always hold my phone to my left ear with my left hand. IMO, you would shoot a gun the same way you'd write. That's the hand you have most coordination with. MOO
Agreed, although a small percentage of the population are ambidextrous. Then there are people like my son who writes with his left, eats with his right, throws with his right, shoots left in hockey. My son may be messed up lol

So, in reviewing that Feb 5 testimony of the Wind Mobile rep, the Bate phone was powered off at 9:26.

I think that's a significant time to be added to BillAndrews timeline. It means DM had to reach into his pocket/satchel, etc. Can't do that if you're also holding someone at gunpoint.

Similarly, for those speculating that TB threw his own phone out the window, it was powered off first. Why would the victim turn off his own phone?

Tim Bosma may have turned his cell phone off because he was told to. He may have been told to because his wife was texting and calling him and they were afraid Tim would pick up and tip her off that something was wrong. Tim Bosma still would have had a chance to throw the cell phone out the window even if it was shut off. Not that it makes a difference I guess.

Who is MS afraid of coming to get him according to Daly

the below is a quote from Molley Hayes trial tweet, but my copy and paste is not working correctly.

Back. Moodie asks specifically: did Mark Smich express concern about the victims' friends coming to get him? Daly says yes. #Bosma Apr 06, 2016

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s12 seconds ago
Matt spoke to police May 14 & 15 at his home. His dad was there. May 22 talked to police again at house. May 30 talked to cops at lawyer's.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 29s30 seconds ago
Hagarmen talked to police several times. May -14-15-22-30. That last meeting was w @calvinberry @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
That final mtg was at a lawyer's office. Hagerman's father had retained the lawyer after he told him what happened. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 12s12 seconds ago
On the May 31 meeting Hagerman's dad retained a lawyer Calvin Barry because police were suspicious. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV now Mississauga, Ontario
Hagerman says he wasn't truthful when he spoke to police in mid-May 2013

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s12 seconds ago
Matt's father hired lawyer. Says police were "suspicious" of his involvement with #Bosma case. Says he was only truthful in final statement.

Funny how all of the azzholes lied in their statements until the charges were upgraded to murder, then ***** got real!!!!

So, in reviewing that Feb 5 testimony of the Wind Mobile rep, the Bate phone was powered off at 9:26.

I think that's a significant time to be added to BillAndrews timeline. It means DM had to reach into his pocket/satchel, etc. Can't do that if you're also holding someone at gunpoint.

Similarly, for those speculating that TB threw his own phone out the window, it was powered off first. Why would the victim turn off his own phone?

Maybe Tim Bosma was told to turn it off at gun point because Tim's phone was being called and texted and they did not want him to respond in any way to phone call. Just a thought. I don't think anyone would shut there phone off if asked by someone taking their vehicle out for a test drive unless they had a gun to their head.

Yes. The incinerator in an airport hanger in the middle of the night... And yes LB... It's possible that SM wasn't there when LB was murdered and that DM only called SM afterwards for help with disposing the body or he participated. Time will tell.
What hit home for me today was how well practised DM and his crew were in thieving. DM could have easily stolen a truck of his choosing without anyone being killed. I believe TB was murdered for the thrill of the kill. Absolutely horrific. JMO

In all of this, i am simply surprised that DM in his light-fingered larceny didn't consider equipping the red Dodge Ram with a tow-truck quick-lift kit - the type usually used by automotive repossessors to keep the vehicle relatively stealthy, get in, and get out fast. No need for interacting with a potential victim, not even a need to have a back-up or an accessory to the crime being committed. In and out, he could have been stealing all night and day.

series-z-540x2821-340x160.jpg

http://liftandtow.com/

IMHO..

Who is MS afraid of coming to get him according to Daly

the below is a quote from Molley Hayes trial tweet, but my copy and paste is not working correctly.

Back. Moodie asks specifically: did Mark Smich express concern about the victims' friends coming to get him? Daly says yes. #Bosma Apr 06, 2016

IMO.....Can you believe they are finished interviewing Mr. Daly?? These statements are begging to be pursued. But hypothetically speaking if birds of a feather flock together and the whole bunch of them are sociopathic with pathological liar traits then....I guess they just let Mr. Daly say whatever will support whatever they are attempting to lay out to support their arguments.

Maybe Tim Bosma was told to turn it off at gun point because Tim's phone was being called and texted and they did not want him to respond in any way to phone call. Just a thought. I don't think anyone would shut there phone off if asked by someone taking their vehicle out for a test drive unless they had a gun to their head.

There has been NO evidence the phone was turned off. Its battery could have simply run out. All we know is the last cell tower it pinged. It could also have been turned off after Tim Bosma was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95