Bosma Murder Trial 04.06.16 - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The incinerator in an airport hanger in the middle of the night... And yes LB... It's possible that SM wasn't there when LB was murdered and that DM only called SM afterwards for help with disposing the body or he participated. Time will tell.
What hit home for me today was how well practised DM and his crew were in thieving. DM could have easily stolen a truck of his choosing without anyone being killed. I believe TB was murdered for the thrill of the kill. Absolutely horrific. JMO

IMO.....This video states volumes about Mr. Smich.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/23/tim-bosma-case-what-we-know-about-accused-mark-smich

I thought he was initially behind TB IIRC

I think we all have assumed MS was behind TB. He was not for the Igor test drive and SB didn't state where, just the back seat.

Tumanenko got behind the wheel of his own truck, the tall guy beside him and the short guy behind the driver’s seat as they set out for a spin. Then Tumanenko pulled over and let the tall guy drive.
http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...case-as-tim-bosma-murder-trial-continues.html

She described a tall man and a shorter one walk down the long driveway at their home, talk to Bosma, and the tall one got in the driver’s side while Bosma got in the passenger seat. The shorter one got in the back. The pulled out and headed north and she never saw him again.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2489224/t...ccused-killers-of-hamilton-man-begins-monday/

I still can't shake the image of MS as a wanna-be gangster/street-rat who happened to cross paths with an ACTUAL sociopath. By the time he realized it wasn't a game, it was far too late for him.

View attachment 91608

MS is indeed a smoker. Or, was. I am also a smoker and right handed. I hold it in my left at the computer (because the air purifier is directly to my left) or when driving (so the smoke goes out the window), but if just socializing, in my right. Everyone's different with their quirky habits.

is he ambidextrous? Definitely smoking with his left there.

I agree, and one would assume the majority of the GSR would be on the driver's side ceiling in the back seat, not the front seat directly over the driver's side and a bit toward the center front, as the experts testified it was.

Here's a quote by Molly Hayes http://m.bramptonguardian.com/news-...photo-a-match-to-millard-s-crown-witness-says

"The jury heard Tuesday from forensic chemist Robert Gerard — a gunshot residue expert from the Centre of Forensic Sciences — that there was very likely a shooting in Bosma's truck based on a substantial number of GSR particles detected on "dabber" samples taken from the truck.

He'd never seen so much GSR in a truck, he testified — but he still couldn't say where the shot was fired from, or by whom."

Agreed, although a small percentage of the population are ambidextrous. Then there are people like my son who writes with his left, eats with his right, throws with his right, shoots left in hockey. My son may be messed up lol

Back a million years ago, when I was a kid in kindergarten (45 years ago) it was quite common for teachers to literally force kids to write with their right hand even if the natural reach was with the left. I started out a lefty and had to learn with my right. To this day I still do many things with my left but can only write, with my right. It's one of those weird things that comes up in conversation from time to time and I've learned a lot of adults have the same or similar story (or ability).

All that to say, I'm still not convinced it was MS shooting TB from the back seat whether he's more comfortable with gripping a gun in his left or right hand. I just haven't seen anything (so far) that indicates that to me.

moo.

I still can't shake the image of MS as a wanna-be gangster/street-rat who happened to cross paths with an ACTUAL sociopath. By the time he realized it wasn't a game, it was far too late for him.

Birds of a feather flock together. Evil walking amongst us is what those two were. IMO.

[

IMO.....Can you believe they are finished interviewing Mr. Daly?? These statements are begging to be pursued. But hypothetically speaking if birds of a feather flock together and the whole bunch of them are sociopathic with pathological liar traits then....I guess they just let Mr. Daly say whatever will support whatever they are attempting to lay out to support their arguments.

IMO Mr. BD is probably doing what his lawyer has advised, and he may have some unmentioned deal to say what he has. Obviously, he doesn't want to incriminate himself more than already.

Why would someone dealing in pot have a gun? Pills, sure, lots of money, crazy addicted customers, gonna go to jail for a good while anyway if you're caught. But people with pot convictions get off really easy, and it doesn't make sense for MS to raise the stakes for himself so high and have a real gun just over pot.

Enough pot = money. Gun = protection. Ripoffs are common... dealer can't call police.
Even contraband cigarettes crossing the St Lawrence river often involve ripoffs and couriers armed to protect the money and merchandise.

Here's a quote by Molly Hayes http://m.bramptonguardian.com/news-...photo-a-match-to-millard-s-crown-witness-says

"The jury heard Tuesday from forensic chemist Robert Gerard — a gunshot residue expert from the Centre of Forensic Sciences — that there was very likely a shooting in Bosma's truck based on a substantial number of GSR particles detected on "dabber" samples taken from the truck.

He'd never seen so much GSR in a truck, he testified — but he still couldn't say where the shot was fired from, or by whom."

Indeed, which was rather disappointing since we'd all really love to know WHERE the shot came from. The Crown intends to prove however, they're both equally guilty. Unless the defense can whip out some phenomenally impeccable witness, I believe that's exactly what will happen.

There has been NO evidence the phone was turned off. Its battery could have simply run out. All we know is the last cell tower it pinged. It could also have been turned off after Tim Bosma was dead.

IMO....no evidence that it was turned off and I guess it is possible that at that time of night and if Tim bosma had his phone on all day that when he went out that his battery was at the end of it's juice. Does anybody know what kind of a phone he had because my phone will last til at least 11 pm. So I doubt if the battery was dead at 9ish.

A couple of things about this report. One, and it's been mentioned before, but the way the media goes after these witnesses like famished vultures is truly disgusting. Say what you want about who these young men were and what their part was 3 years ago, I feel sorry for anyone hounded by the media like this just so they can claim bragging rights for the first one to get the best pic of the witness.

Second, it's pretty obvious if Hagerman was seen wiping tears away in the courthouse hallway after he testified, he's likely pretty darn sorry for whatever part he had after the fact. I think we need to keep in mind (in many cases) these were young people, likely dazzled by DM's seeming endless supply of funds, young people into booze and dope, and they may not all be the same people today. 3 years for a 20-something? Sometimes that's a lifetime ago. I can say that as a former 20-something and as a mom to 3 young people between the ages of 25 and 33. Maybe I'm just a sap (okay I am, truth be told) but I think some are being needlessly harsh on who these young people are now.

moo, etc.

IMO....no evidence that it was turned off and I guess it is possible that at that time of night and if Tim bosma had his phone on all day that when he went out that his battery was at the end of it's juice. Does anybody know what kind of a phone he had because my phone will last til at least 11 pm. So I doubt if the battery was dead at 9ish.

Tim had a Samsung Galaxy. No evidence it was turned off but when it was found it was taken inside and charged. I had the same phone at the time and the battery life wasn't all that great, so it's no surprise to me the battery just died by the time it was found. SB didn't try to call/text him until around 10:20 IIRC, after the show she was watching was over.

A couple of things about this report. One, and it's been mentioned before, but the way the media goes after these witnesses like famished vultures is truly disgusting. Say what you want about who these young men were and what their part was 3 years ago, I feel sorry for anyone hounded by the media like this just so they can claim bragging rights for the first one to get the best pic of the witness.

Second, it's pretty obvious if Hagerman was seen wiping tears away in the courthouse hallway after he testified, he's likely pretty darn sorry for whatever part he had after the fact. I think we need to keep in mind (in many cases) these were young people, likely dazzled by DM's seeming endless supply of funds, young people into booze and dope, and they may not all be the same people today. 3 years for a 20-something? Sometimes that's a lifetime ago. I can say that as a former 20-something and as a mom to 3 young people between the ages of 25 and 33. Maybe I'm just a sap (okay I am, truth be told) but I think some are being needlessly harsh on who these young people are now.

moo, etc.

Well I think DM brought down a world of trouble on MH - first by recruiting him into his gang, then by passing him the gun. Now MH has paid the price with legal fees, plus he's no doubt part of the pending theft investigation, plus he clearly lost some friends that he thought were good friends in this (DM, AM). So that is a lot to bear. I don't think the other people tangentially involved in this case are getting off easy.

Hagerman, now a bartender at a pub in Toronto, was exceedingly camera shy.

Following a pattern of witnesses who were friends of Millard’s or Smich’s, he worked to hide his face from media. After his testimony, he covered up with a black scarf, put on sunglasses and pulled a wool hat down low before dashing into a waiting black pick-up truck.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...s-to-steal-vehicles-friend-tells-murder-trial

Well I think DM brought down a world of trouble on MH - first by recruiting him into his gang, then by passing him the gun. Now MH has paid the price with legal fees, plus he's no doubt part of the pending theft investigation, plus he clearly lost some friends that he thought were good friends in this (DM, AM). So that is a lot to bear. I don't think the other people tangentially involved in this case are getting off easy.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...s-to-steal-vehicles-friend-tells-murder-trial

No doubt it was pure 100% stupid for him to ever get involved in DM's crap to begin with. I think he'll be regretting that stupid decision for a long time to come.

DM stole the Bobcat while WM was still alive. I wonder what WM had to say about that? (He didn't have long to say it; he was dead the next month.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes