DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman kept in touch a couple Ted a week with Millard via text message #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Though Hagerman drifted away a bit still had text contact with Millard "at least a couple times a week" in year before #Bosma.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
They also saw each other on a couple occasions (in the year leading up to May 6, 2013). #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman says they saw each other face to face a couple of times one year prior to the events of May 2013. #TimBosma #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
They saw each other as well on a couple occasions a year prior to May 2013 #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He says they were good friends. Considered DM a good friend. Family friends for years. Especially around 2009/2010. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 46s47 seconds ago
Hagerman distanced himself from Millard yr from "event" but kept in contact. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 35s36 seconds ago
Hagerman says he and Millard were good friends, good family friends "particularly 2009-2010." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman still texted with #Millard weekly even though group started to drift apart in 2012. Considered him a good friend esp 2009-10

That's when Haggerman was around 19 years old. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
He considered Millard "a good friend" particularly in 2009-2010. He thinks Millard considered him a good friend. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 51s51 seconds ago
He says he believed Millard considered him to be the same. #TimBosma #Bosma

Thanks, Snooper! I see you have picked it up :)

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Fraser now asking about October 2012. #TimBosma #Bosma

Fraser has specific Qs about involvement with Millard from around Oct 2012. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 47s47 seconds ago
Hagerman now talking about a period in October 2012 when Hagerman drove for Millard because his license expired #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Haggerman had driven for him for a couple wks, because his license had been suspended. That's when they had the most frequent contact #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 31s31 seconds ago
"I had driven for Dellen for a couple of weeks, me and another person because his licence had been suspended," Hagerman says. #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 54s55 seconds ago
"That's when we had the most frequent contact," he said #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 53s54 seconds ago
October 2012. He drove for Millard for a couple of weeks because his license was suspended.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Fraser says it's more specific than that. "I think I know what you're talking about," Haggerman says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 49s49 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Next witness is Matt Hagerman #BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 31s31 seconds ago
Oct 2012 Hagerman was driving for DM cause his licence was suspended. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Hagerman said Millard had texted him late at night to be a lookout because he was going to tuna mission #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Says Dellen texted him late at night and asked if he wanted to be a lookout bc he was going to "run a mission." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 35s35 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Haggarman got a text from Dellen Millard, asking if he wanted to be a lookout because Millard was going on a 'mission' #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s43 seconds ago
Dellen texted him late at night and asked if he would be a lookout because he was going to run "a mission." He agreed. Dropped off in...

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 18s19 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagarman: The intention was Dellen Millard was going to steal some kind of a construction vehicle. #BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3s4 seconds ago
Hagarman says DM texted him. "He was running a mission" Asked he be a look out as he stole a construction vehicle. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
Says Millard picked up him up late at night. Michalski and another guy were there too. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
...rural area with a wallow talkie. Dellen was going to steal a construction vehicle. Hagerman was to look for cars approaching.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 22s22 seconds ago
He and Andrew Michalski were given Walkie talkies and driven to a rural area where Millard would steal some kind of construction vehicle

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s7 seconds ago
Another friend was also a lookout.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Says he was dropped off in a rural area with a walkie talkie to communicate if a car was coming down the road. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
Says intention was that DM was going to steal "some sort of construction vehicle." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27s28 seconds ago
Hagerman agreed to be #Millard lookout one night. Stood on rural road watching for a car. #Millard was going to steal construx vehicle.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s34 seconds ago
Now seeing the text exchange between the two of them from this time. #Bosma

No trying to jump the gun here, but so far I get a sense that MH is an honest witness.

All MOO.

IMO, TD established through BD's testimony that MS in not capable of getting rid of evidence - in any way! This observation to me is huge in this case.

Also why was MS was not present with DM when TB's truck was moved by DM to DM's mother's house? DM either chose CN to accompany him? Or DM told MS he was neither needed nor trusted for that part of the evidence hiding? Or MS refused at that point to have any further involvement? Questions I hope will be answered.

All MOO.

I wonder if MS was just physically sick. If he witnessed a bloody murder, and had to help clean up a very messy crime scene, he may have been too traumatized to help at that point. Not enough of a psychopath to get over it quickly.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s27 seconds ago
Looking at text extraction report from Oct. 2, 2012. Between Hagerman and Millard. "Need a lookout on a wallow talkie tonight. 10 pm- 3 am"

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Mississauga, Ontario
Text from Millard to Hagarman: "Need a lookout on a walkietalkie tonight. 10pm - 3 am. $50 or credit towards future grabs." #BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 54s54 seconds ago
Jury now shown conversation. He asks Hagarman if he can be lookout. He asks" what w u be thieving" lawn mowers. Lol. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 55s56 seconds ago
Oct. 2, 2012. From DM:
"Need a lookout on a walkie talkie tonight. 10pm-3am. $50 or credit toward future grabs. Interested?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s46 seconds ago
Hagerman says has no recollection of this. "$50 or credit toward future grass if interested." Hagerman says can help at 1 am. In Waterloo.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 26s27 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagarman responds: What are you going to be thieving? Millard: Lawnmowers #BosmaTrial

H replies he's going to a movie but could help around 1. Says "what are you going to be thieving?" DM responds "lawn mowers. 2 ride ones."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 24s25 seconds ago
They text late that night, into early hours of Oct 3, 2012. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s46 seconds ago
Millard planning to steal two riding lawnmowers. Plan to meet at a park.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
At 1:34am, he texts DM "I'm heading to the park by my house." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
This is oct 3 2012. They discuss meeting up to steal construction stuff. Ride lawnmowers. It's to be down 5 am. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
Haggerman says he doesn't have any recollection of this. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 35s35 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Haggarman got a text from Dellen Millard, asking if he wanted to be a lookout because Millard was going on a 'mission' #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s43 seconds ago
Dellen texted him late at night and asked if he would be a lookout because he was going to run "a mission." He agreed. Dropped off in...

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 18s19 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Hagarman: The intention was Dellen Millard was going to steal some kind of a construction vehicle. #BosmaTrial

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3s4 seconds ago
Hagarman says DM texted him. "He was running a mission" Asked he be a look out as he stole a construction vehicle. @AM900CHML #timbosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
Says Millard picked up him up late at night. Michalski and another guy were there too. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
...rural area with a wallow talkie. Dellen was going to steal a construction vehicle. Hagerman was to look for cars approaching.

Wow! This testimony is so important!!

All MOO.

"Dellen had texted me late at night and had asked if I wanted to be a lookout because he was going to run 'a mission' and I agreed to it and went out and he picked me up late at night ... we were given walkie talkies ... I was dropped off in a rural area and I was supposed to communicate if a car was coming down the street. The intention was Dellen Millard was going to steal some sort of construction vehicle," Hagerman says.
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

Court now seeing texts between Millard and Hagerman.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

Text from Millard: "Need a lookout on a walkie talkie tonight. 10pm-3am. $50 or credit towards future grabs. Interested?"
by Adam Carter 3:05 PM

Hagerman says he wasn't there for this specific incident.
by Adam Carter 3:06 PM

Hagerman responds via text "I have a movie date at 10:20, Movie runs until 12:30 so I'd be able and willing to help out around 1. Where is this going down?"
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

In another text, Hagerman says: "What are you going to be thieving?" Millard answers: "Lawnmowers. 2 ride ones."
by Adam Carter 3:08 PM

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 44s44 seconds ago
Hagerman says he has no recollection of this, but his phone number is attached to the messages. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s24 seconds ago
Hagerman agrees it's his phone number but says he doesn't remember this text exchange and says he didn't steal lawnmowers.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
At 1:37 am he says he's at the park.

Next text is two days later on Oct 5 at 1:18pm. H texts him "did you end up pulling the heist?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Millard responds "they moved the mowers, springtime." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7s8 seconds ago
Jury show text chat between Hagerman and Millard of a plan to steal lawn mowers back in October 2012. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s13 seconds ago
Couple of day later Matt asked "Did u end up pulling the heist?" Millard said they moved the mowers.

Looking at text extraction report from Oct. 2, 2012 well now we know they went back pretty far...WM death and LB's death prob got messages from those too.

Hagerman says he has no recollection of this, but his phone number is attached to the messages.
by Adam Carter 3:09 PM

Hagerman says he wasn't there. There are some messages about meeting up, and then a message from Hagerman a couple of days later: "Did you end up pulling the heist?" Millard answers: "They moved the mowers, springtime."
by Adam Carter 3:10 PM

Hagerman says he doesn't think Millard showed up.
by Adam Carter 3:11 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member