Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would DM mom use language like "Winnie the pooh got his bum stuck?".

(My guess) is MB had pet rabbits .... one of which was named Winnie the Poo .... who got caught in the warren (rabbit enclosure)

Like I said , just a guess , plus keep in mind she texts as "rabbit"

I get what you are saying, but does she even know what he is talking about at that point? The obvious reference to the incinerator is obvious, but that had already happened by that point, so how could that be stage 2?. I really don't think she would be in such a playful mood if she knew that her BF had just killed and incinerated a guy.

It may have seemed clearer in court, but via tweets it's not completely clear to me that CN knew the full nature of the mission. Still, LE must have some confidence that she did, or did at some point later, or the accessory charges would not have been laid.

(My guess) is MB had pet rabbits .... one of which was named Winnie the Poo .... who got caught in the warren (rabbit enclosure)

A rabbit enclosure is a hutch. A warren is an interlinked collection of tunnels.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
May 10 633 pm Millard's phone stops sending messages and only receives them "hellloooo?" "Hey" and "call me." Are among them #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Also an 8:45pm text from Charles Dubien asking about Internet at riverside which he needs for cameras. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
8:04pm May 10, Kinks is trying to reach #Millard. "Hellloooo?" 9:10pm. "Call me." Millard is arrested this day. #Bosma

Dubien also asks "Did you figure out how to erase files? Thank you." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
8:04 p.m. from Kinks: Hellooooo? 9:10 p.m. from Kinks: Call me. 9:12 p.m. a call from Kinks...by then, Millard was under arrest. #Bosma

That's it for Crown's examination-in-chief. Breaking now for lunch. #Bosma

Obviously, MS did not hear about DM's arrest that day from CN...there was speculation on an earlier thread about how MS found out quickly.

Unbelievable evidence. Really not necessary. Strictly procedural at this point. Who is there in the universe left to convince? Who can possibly have any reasonable doubt? As I said before, if the only evidence the crown had was DM's fingerprint in Bosma's truck, and Bosma's truck being discovered in a trailer on his mother's driveway, then I'm 100% confident to say GUILTY. Don't need to see anything else. All these macabre details about a demented group of people being manipulated by a deranged psychopath is just a very sad analysis of the society we live in and the people that make it so sad.

I will be truly pleased when I hear the jury read their verdict. I want desperately to forget about DM and MS. I can only imagine the Bosma family feels that even more so. :(

I believe the reference is that the trailer looks like Winnie the Pooh with his bum stuck in the garage door. In the story Pooh gets stuck going through Rabbits hole. Not wanting to look at Pooh's bum for days, Rabbit puts a frame around him and mounts a pair of antlers on him.

Edited for accuracy.

Rabbit is DM's chosen contact name for her. The sender isn't in control of how his or her contact appears on the receiver's phone.

I wonder if there is anything revealing in the fact that the mission included gloves and tape?

I noticed that too .... maybe the original plan was to keep the victim alive until "the end" ... morbid or what !!!!

He is a cold blooded killer. MOO. Flirting with 3 women the night before he planned on murdering someone. Zero emotions after killing someone while they are being incinerated. Texting about an iguana. I have never encountered this level of evil in my life.....and I hope I never do. My thoughts and prayers are with the Bosma family today as they have to endure seeing truly what kind of monster DM was. Stay strong. MOO

So true .... DM is like the perfect psychopath with every fragment compartmentalized into it's own category

With all this evidence it seems remarkable that DM/MS didn't just save themselves the legal fees and plead guilty. And sadly, after losing their beloved Tim, the Bosma family has to be pulled along for four months of this trial so that DM can have his one last "thrill".

The fact he is laughing and smiling at texts in court today is so upsetting. IMO, he really doesn't get it or is he just enjoying reliving his crime?

Psychopath - yes. To think that he was texting and calling so many people after the murder is truly chilling. Murder did not even seem to faze him.

Rabbit is DM's chosen contact name for her. The sender isn't in control of how his or her contact appears on the receiver's phone.

Im thinking that Winnie the Pooh might have been a family favorite.. Millard nicknames his mother rabbit.. Another Character from the story.. Wikipedia quotes Rabbit as:
"He is a friend of Winnie–the–Pooh, regards himself as practical and tends to take the lead, though not always with the results that he intends."
"Rabbit likes to take charge and come up with elaborate plans, such as the one to scare Kanga by hiding Roo, and the one to "unbounce" Tigger. He is also an organizer, as in the case of the Search for Small. As detailed as his plans are, they often miss certain key points and go wrong."
Just something to think about..

Wonder what that says about her personality?

I wonder if she knew he called her rabbit - like a pet name of sorts - or if it was kept from her and wholly derogatory in his mind. My 'pet name' for my mom is 'witch', and it is term of endearment from childhood. Wonder what we would make of that out of context!

Wonder what that says about her personality?

I think nothing. I have family members that had nicknames like "Rabbit" that they made up with their siblings when younger. They still reference each other as this and all their kids and nieces and nephews call them these nicknames more than their birth name.

Too much is being read into her nickname IMO.

Psychopath - yes. To think that he was texting and calling so many people after the murder is truly chilling. Murder did not even seem to faze him.

The biggest to me was that he wasn't concerned about leaving a trail for law enforcement. Even psycho's are afraid of being caught and put in jail, this guy is just delusional -- which is why i made references to psychosis in the past. It's just strange behavior even for cold blooded killers. Which is why my theory is that drugs just totally broke something in his brain (which is NOT an excuse for the things he did: he was probably always a psycho) but lately he probably completely lost all fear and decided he can do whatever he wants and that nothing will happen, no consequences. For me that's not a "natural" state, even for "cold blooded killers". I've seen enough documentaries on real serial killers, and the vast majority of them go through meticulous steps to avoid capture (they are also usually SOBER during these crimes). I dont think this guy enjoyed killing Tim, i think he just literally didn't care and really assumed that "everything will be ok", which is kind of the delusion that some drugs offer to people -- mixed with the fact that he committed enough crimes in the past (including alledgedly murdering two seperate people) and thought he got away with it. With all of that said, OBVIOUSLY he's a freak with or without drugs.

MY TWO CENTS.

I believe the reference is that the trailer looks like Winnie the Pooh with his bum stuck in the garage door. Her comment about the antlers I believe refers to dressing it up like a jackalope, another reference to Pooh.
I feel pretty sure the trailer description is a reference to one of the Pooh stories, in which Pooh gets stuck in Rabbit's front door when leaving after a visit (he had eaten so much honey, you see), and Rabbit hangs kitchen towels on his legs after a while. He is eventually unstuck, but not before Christopher Robin is called in to save the day. IMO.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Agreed. This kind of thing always pissed me off as a kid. Nice good looking kids got nothing while the scummy drug dealers always had a lady on their arm. You want female company? Carry a bank roll an a gram of coke wherever you go. You'll never be lonely.

If that's the kind of woman you want then why don't you just pay by the hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni