DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know he still had some type of ownership on the car. I've missed this
It was an Molly Hayes tweet-

"molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8h8 hours ago
Texts with Jenn re a parking ticket she got. Says she needs his permission to fight ticket since car is not registered in her name."

I think you may be missing the fact that they found a lot more evidence for LB and WM while sifting through all this information for this trial. Remember, DM and MS were not charged with additional murders until LE were well into the TB murder investigation.

"Almost a year after they were charged with the death of Tim Bosma — whose remains were found at Millard's Waterloo Region farm — the two are now facing an additional first-degree murder charge in the death of 23-year-old Laura Babcock, who went missing in the summer of 2012"

MOO

Sorry, I'm missing how that relates to my confusion/question about how the Feb 2012 texts refer to the gun used in the 2013 murder.

On May 3, Smich sent these messages in succession to Millard:

• "Can marlena reach and chill with pedo while we do our thing?"
  • (Sends photos of a log bench, some tree stump stools, and sausages in a frying pan.)
  • "Can u bring me gloves and tape and maybe an orange guy?"

It sounds like Smich was expecting to run a mission that night? And what's an orange guy? Could it be MDMA pills?

And regarding the "fireworks" messages from Smich, do you think he was referring to shooting a gun? Or do you think he was just mixed up about when the May long weekend was?

It was an Molly Hayes tweet-

"molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8h8 hours ago
Texts with Jenn re a parking ticket she got. Says she needs his permission to fight ticket since car is not registered in her name."

Hola, he owned *everything*/*everybody*, didn't he?

Most people don't willingly admit when they are being someone's "little puppy" or "little slave" do they?

I was thinking that too. Many people don't even realize they are someone's "little puppy" or "slave" either.

• (Sends photos of a log bench, some tree stump stools, and sausages in a frying pan.)

It sounds like Smich was expecting to run a mission that night? And what's an orange guy? Could it be MDMA pills?

And regarding the "fireworks" messages from Smich, do you think he was referring to shooting a gun? Or do you think he was just mixed up about when the May long weekend was?

Only orange we heard of, was that missing tarp.

I was wondering about the orange guy too. Could be a pill. What about an orange tarp? It would go with the gloves and tape IMO.

ETA: I see that Inspector_North has the same idea!

It sounds like Smich was planning to run a mission that night? And what's an orange guy? Could it be MDMA pills?

Would be great if we could actually see the texts in the exhibit... because some reporters have some txts as being from a given person, while another reporter will have it down as from a different person, and also showing diff times of the texts, etc. Ugh!

I thought of the orange tarp when he mentioned the 'orange guy', but your guess is as good as mine! Could he have meant a Colombian guy?

Weren't the log bench, stools and sausages in regard to a different thing?

FYI

" warren - a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits. rabbit warren · burrow, tunnel - a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter."

What's with the word "reach"? I've never heard that. What does it mean to "reach and chill"?

What would have been the purpose of having SS remove the VIN from the red Ram then?

To get across the border and to be able to show ownership papers, not to mention if he was ever just pulled over for a traffic infraction. I don't think either the border guards or a patrol officer were going to look for a stamped VIN inside the engine to match the one in the windshield and on the ownership paper.

MOO

I think the fireworks unfortunately refer to the gun. and the Orange could also mean a shirt/hoodie or the tarp possibly.

Sorry, I'm missing how that relates to my confusion/question about how the Feb 2012 texts refer to the gun used in the 2013 murder.

My theory is, if there are more texts between DM and Iisho in June/July 2012 about acquiring another gun, perhaps one of a different make or caliber, and that make and caliber of gun was found with WM at the time of his death and confiscated by LE, then the one he bought from Iisho in February 2012 (which was likely purchased for the original plan of stealing a truck for the May 2012 Baja race) was probably still in DM's possession at the time of TB's murder. And since we know that the shell casing found in TB's truck was from a .380 bullet, the gun that was purchased in February 2012 would be a match to the shell casing from at least one of the bullets that killed TB in May 2013.

Hope that makes sense?

MOO

It's like trying to sleuth in another language with these guys. MOO

Reach means to come or go somewhere. For example "reach to my house" means "come to my house". So reach and chill is come there and chill. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I also noted from today's testimony that MS and MM were living at MS's mother's house before May 11th. When BD said he went to the house, MS and DM pulled up, MS went directly in the house and MM came out with his weed, this makes more sense as MM would have already been in the house since she lived there. So what day was that? It couldn't have been on May 7th because MM was at her sister's apt that day. And why was she there that morning if they weren't living there then? I'm surprised that wasn't brought out today.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member