Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I believe too, shes trying to help herself..yet if it looks like shes helping DM too she may be getting some benifits as well for that. Ultimately Im thinking shes trying to help herself. \if she only knew, the TRUTH would help her more! She could have had a future of some sort had she come clean, what is this girl thinking? Believing lawyers? ha. She just flushed her future down the proverbial toilet as i see it. If shes that much a psychopath as Dell, well - let her have at it I suppose. I now hope she gets a stiff sentence, especially if shes involved in any way with what happened to Laura. Her and her pleading, oh pls help..my friend Laura is missing all over Facebook! **** her that psychopath they belong together!! IN PRISONS

There has been no report or evidence given that she had any involvement in LB's murder. That was a misquote by one reporter this morning who has acknowledged his error.

No, MB

You know, the mom that sent LW_2 $10,000 for not selling the property
You know, the mom that kept SS the mechanic on as a clerk until 2015
You know, the mom that got real close to CN after the arrest of DM.
You know, the mom that hurried to get all DM's assets in her name after the arrest.

The same mom that thought it was a gift for her from DM that was in the trailer, even though she was being ordered by DM to mortgage her house so he could keep his head financially above water.

That mom

MOO

LOL I thought you were asking which of CN's mothers...the one in the court room or the one that took her in...

that made me think you were thinking of MM instead

q

I don't see where there was testimony that said CN helped him clean out the incinerator? I thought she said she accompanied him to farm and moved bbq out of the barn because of the floorboards creaking...but did little ....touched the hitch...... Oh and she was unable to participate in much conversation during the ride to Kleinberg as was completing a mission on DM. Did I miss something? I thought for some reason...assumption? that the incinerator got cleaned out at the hangar. I am confused.

Not sure there was ever explicit language around cleaning the Eliminator. She helped him conceal the evidence on May 9th, Truck, Eliminator and toolbox. May need to read the opening statement again.

Not sure even DM trusted her with cleaning. MOO

There has been no report or evidence given that she had any involvement in LB's murder. That was a misquote by one reporter this morning who has acknowledged his error.
correct, although here it is mentioned (i think) because CN was on that find LB fb page.

How many years does one get for life in prison? Kinks still in it to win it. She a gold digger and in my opinion would be thinking all she has to do now is visit DM to complete her "missions" and the money will flow her way. Well except for the fact that MB has the purse strings now.

Doesn't sound like there is much money left.

correct, although here it is mentioned (i think) because CN was on that find LB fb page.

Yes, but nothing to say she knew about or had any part in her murder so I'm not sure the relevance it has on today's trial discussion.

wonder why she can't remember anything before may 6th????? if im the jury, i call bs

CN stated that her lawyer didn't prep her for anything before the 6th, they started prepping for May 6th and forward. Another words, she doesn't have her lies in order prior to the evening of the murder.

I wonder if her resume found on the laptop claimed "She has mobile experience working on melons". MOO

q

I don't see where there was testimony that said CN helped him clean out the incinerator? I thought she said she accompanied him to farm and moved bbq out of the barn because of the floorboards creaking...but did little ....touched the hitch...... Oh and she was unable to participate in much conversation during the ride to Kleinberg as was completing a mission on DM. Did I miss something? I thought for some reason...assumption? that the incinerator got cleaned out at the hangar. I am confused.
Someone here on WS mentioned the cleaning of it. it is not a fact mentioned in the trial today or ever i think.other then by someone's question today only. although...i recall a lot of talk about CN's DNA shared also with DM and TB's blood on one glove. Leads us to believe she helped in some way. btw side note: these are not the type of gloves used to help protect the user from some type of heavy equipment injury

CN stated that her lawyer didn't prep her for anything before the 6th, they started prepping for May 6th and forward. Another words, she doesn't have her lies in order prior to the evening of the murder.

but i thought she had to answer any questions? why are they not trying to ask about prior to may 6

what selfish, immature *advertiser censored*-like behaviour.

here is hoping that Dungey has her for lunch.
as per Macbeth, 'fair is foul...and foul is fair'
'out out, damned spot...'

sure she might feel 'ganged up on' and choked she's going have her own trial.
but why not for her own well being just come clean....later on, when she's older
and she continues to endure fall out, is when this self centred obstinance will haunt her.

her instagram acct https://www.instagram.com/rubikinks/

Sea Enn (@rubikinks) • Instagram photos and videos
Take what gives you pleasure, give what brings you joy.
INSTAGRAM

from this link: <modsnip>

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 12m12 minutes ago
Leitch asks if she knew Shane Schlatman. "Was he the mechanic?"She asks. So yes. She knew him through Dell at the hangar. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 12m12 minutes ago
Millard was about 7 years older than her. She knows Shane Schlatman? Is that the mechanic? she asks Yes. She'd see him working at hangar

I caught this exchange early on in CN's testimony and it really made me sit up and notice.

I actually take offence to her performance today specifically because she's trying to play us. If she had been with "Dell" since 2010, I'm pretty sure that she knew SS and she didn't need to ask if he was the Mechanic.

I knew right then and there this was not going to be good.

Can't wait for Dungey! Bring it on!

I haven't finished reading all the posts yet, so please excuse me if someone else has already said this. We are expected to believe that DM (and CN) drop of a huge trailer in MB's driveway with ne explanation and then the next day gets arrested and charged with theft over $5K and forcible confinement of the owner of the truck he is alleged to have stolen. So then MB and CN brainstorm what might be in that trailer and they come up with Mother's day present. really? are we expected to believe that? I think MB should consider herself lucky she hasn't been charge with accessory too.

I'm starting to wonder now if MB ever saw or heard the news reports saying LE was looking for a guy with DM's description and the Ambition tattoo.

Yes, but nothing to say she knew about or had any part in her murder so I'm not sure the relevance it has on today's trial discussion.
I was just trying to help the poster this all started from. although i don't think it was the main point of their post anyway.

How many years does one get for life in prison? Kinks still in it to win it. She a gold digger and in my opinion would be thinking all she has to do now is visit DM to complete her "missions" and the money will flow her way. Well except for the fact that MB has the purse strings now.

Something tells me there isn't going to be a lot in the Milllard kitty after all these trials, and likely a big civil suit. So if "Kinks" thinks she's going to be inheriting a big reward, I'd bet she's deluding herself.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Christina Noudga, star witness at Millard and Smich trial arrives[/h]

[video=youtube;MYIt5YKDMww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIt5YKDMww&index=1&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA[/video]

what selfish, immature *advertiser censored*-like behaviour.

here is hoping that Dungey has her for lunch.
as per Macbeth, 'fair is foul...and foul is fair'
'out out, damned spot...'

sure she might feel 'ganged up on' and choked she's going have her own trial.
but why not for her own well being just come clean....later on, when she's older
and she continues to endure fall out, is when this self centred obstinance will haunt her.

her instagram acct https://www.instagram.com/rubikinks/

Sea Enn (@rubikinks) &#8226; Instagram photos and videos
Take what gives you pleasure, give what brings you joy.
INSTAGRAM

from this link: <modsnip>

At this point I think testimony from MS would go a long way to his advantage if he would fry all these accomplices. He has nothing to lose. Would he have enough on CN to do the job?

Feb 29 2016 3:20 PMNoudga's DNA could not be excluded from the DNA found on the gloves. The chances of it coming from someone else are 1 in 2.3 quadrillion.
Adam Carter
Feb 29 2016 3:21 PMBlood was also found on those gloves.
Adam Carter

Coincidentally about the chances of DM being found not guilty, as well!

Wouldn't that have been a great slap from Karma!!!!

Well it's (the incinerator) is gone, gone, gone now isn't it? I assume police have confiscated it and maybe will use it to burn pot. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214