Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This monster...who likes to be called kinks(to DM) is, if she only woke up, only- that to him...He never confided in her on any important things to him. he had other women for that!. she was just a sieve she'll have us believe (ha) - but alas for her, she wins her gangster lover(puke) in the meantime she means nothing to him and yet, she is willing to go down for/on him/that. she has no feelings if this makes her happy like her insta quote says...have a nice life CN don't collect $200 and go straight to jail.
I had the same exact thoughts. IMO she was being invited to Baja (the last time they went, they spent some time in Southern California so west coast).

And isn't it curious how CN, who supposedly spent 5-7 nights a week at DM's and spent more time with DM than MS (who spent more time with DM than AM), knew nothing of DM's life outside of her? Nothing of his finances, nothing about his missions, nothing about the kind of truck he wanted to acquire (or the means of acquisition).

Yet MS, AM and even MM all knew about the plan to steal a diesel truck. Even LW2, who was on the periphery, was told how many days DM had spent trying to get a diesel truck. He also told her that someone at work was trying to set him up -- are we really to believe he didn't say anything to CN at all? Not even after the police visited him at the hangar? Sure Jan.

Noticing the orange binder or whatever. The orange colour seems to be a theme in this case. IMO "orange shirt, orange tarp, orange guy, orange duffle bag (AB "The file folder containing the incinerator paperwork was found in an orange duffel bag in the GMC Yukon driven by Dellen Millard at the time of his arrest"), "tall man in an orange prison jumpsuit", DM reading "a biography of Mahatma Gandhi and the prison memoir, Orange is the New Black"...

I had the same thought when I saw her carry the orange binder into court .... makes me wonder if it has any significance within the Millard groupies or just coincidence.

trivia: .... may mean nothing but .... That Orange Guy is an Xbox Action game, developed and published by ShavedRat, which was released in 2010.

instructions: ..... guide That Orange Guy through 50 levels shooting and igniting everything in your path .... Spot a scary monster? ... No problem ... Just shoot it in the face .... Fearsome robot? .... Light it on fire

Oh I so hope this is not the future of our youngsters! I thank my lucky stars every night I have 2 that stayed the straight and narrow. 1 a Bachelor of Science graduate and the other going into 2nd year Paramedic. But having said that...I know CN is also a University Graduate...sigh....What a world we live in.

I don't know if she's graduated yet. And with all the evil, good is still all around. Don't lose faith.

Regarding memory: I remember every detail of a traumatic event that happened when I was 12, including having to go to court for it. (Incidentally, I wanted to be a lawyer up until that point--then I met one.) I even remember what I wore to court that day.

Large dramatic events tend to focus the memory. Unless you don't consider your sketchy boyfriend being charged with murder all that dramatic.

I completely agree with you. I would go over and over every memory and probably obsess about it.

The question has come up as to whether CN helped to clean the incinerator at anytime.....and I recall having read something peculiar back in the early days of the trial. It was during the testimony of the forensic biologist, Sloot at the end of February. He was explaining about traces of DNA being found on black gloves.
I have copied his comments below......it is his peculiar comment about the blood evidence on the glove---that It was like blood dust that you could see under high magnification. It caught my attention immediately but I could not explain it until DM's defense put up such a fuss in one of their very early objections having to do with the raking tool for the incinerator.
That fuss caused me to examine the different photos of the raking tool and I noticed the white powdery blotches on the handle not unlike the black gloves with white powdery stains as seen in the duffel bag in DM's Yukon. That's when I first put it together
that the raking tool was likely covered with similar 'blood dust' when someone had used it to clean out the incinerator (I am not even certain if I can post this tonight.... but we will soon find out if the mods snip it....damn and then DM's defense wins one.)

This is the testimony provided 02-29-2016 (Post #88) by forensic biologist Sloot.
Two male profiles and one female DNA profile were found on the gloves -- as was blood.
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

"It was like blood dust that you could see under high magnification," Sloots says.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

Wow, good catch. Photo of the dusty glove half way down AB's blog here: http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/tag/dellen-millard

One thing I learned today that I didn't know before was that after leaving MB's house, DM and CN went to the hangar first before going to the farm. I wonder if that is when DM grabbed the DVR (or should I say "stereo").

I am glad there is almost no one here defending CN or making excuses for her (regarding her behaviour on the stand). Reading today's tweets was aggravating enough.

Yes that was a good detail. So a few new details are coming out.

I'm not defending her but to her credit, she did corroborate a few things: that DM drove the truck hauling TB's missing truck; that DM moved the incinerator; that DM handed her the DVR; that DM was noticeably worn out looking; that he was a pot user; that he was friends with Isho the possible gun supplier; that he was friends with MS; that he was making an attempt to get away if that is what the BC thing was about...

IMO she knows much more. I wonder if she's under a bro code too?

Do you remember what you were doing on April 29th of 2013? If there was nothing significant about the particular date to make it stick in her memory, why would she remember?

Right now..no...but if the love of my life was arrested 2 weeks after April 29 then I sure as hell would remember. That time frame would be implanted in my brain. I would be running everything from the past while thru my brain...especially if I was innocent and trying to "make sense of it all".

I had a bad feeling people were being taken in by the 'cute girl with cute puppy' pic.

I hope her parents end up begging LE to lock her up after today's testimony. I highly doubt she's been honest with them either. Are they wondering now who this young woman is, who swore on the holy bible to tell the truth and is now testifying in a court of law, on a murder case? MOO.

Agree about social media. Today's performance (and the collusion with MB about the "mother's day gift") made me think long and hard about some things.

It also contrasted sharply with MM, who as I recall spent part of the time on the stand crying--and she's not even in any trouble. Even if she was just crying for herself and her mistakes, it means she cares about what other people think of her. CN obviously considers herself to be above normal humanity.
One thing I've noticed is DM'S "women" have very similar idgaf personalities. LW testimony was similar personality wise IMO

Yes that was a good detail. So a few new details are coming out.

I'm not defending her but to her credit, she did corroborate a few things: that DM drove the truck hauling TB's missing truck; that DM moved the incinerator; that DM handed her the DVR; that DM was noticeably worn out looking; that he was a pot user; that he was friends with Isho the possible gun supplier; that he was friends with MS; that he was making an attempt to get away if that is what the BC thing was about...

IMO she knows much more. I wonder if she's under a bro code too?
Not trying to be mean Claroon, but i think this is the only real "ad lib" she had today.

Sorry i see your word corroborate now...but if we are giving credit. just as well.

I'm wondering if this BC trip is to get around the planned BAJA trip. So no BAJA trip, means DM didn't need a truck. She's like the little killdeer bird..they'll keep leading you further away from the nest. In CN's case, she's trying to lead us away from the truth!

Just like she didn't even know about the plan to steal a truck...please CN, everyone else in your group knew!

I hope all their careers and lives are shattered just as they shattered the Bosma's world! May Tim rain down the wrath of doom on these pathetic wastes of flesh!

I hope her parents end up begging LE to lock her up after today's testimony. I highly doubt she's been honest with them either. Are they wondering now who this young woman is, who swore on the holy bible to tell the truth and is now testifying in a court of law, on a murder case? MOO.

<modsnip> In my opinion, she just isn't testifying to everyone's preference. Unless, she admits to having done the crime and says DM did it and she knows everything people will be unhappy. I don't condone her actions or her mannerisms, but her conscience isn't going to help keep out of prison. So, while her actions are selfish they are also most likely practical from her perspective. This was what she was advised to do and this is her best bet for not going to prison. I think she's still going to wind up in prison, but that's beyond the point. Just adding another perspective.

Because dogs are somewhat innocent and mostly suffer due to their owners choices. I hate seeing that.
Pedo is another victim of DM, (albeit on an exponentially lesser scale than the human victims)
Still. Why is it significant where the dog was while she's giving him a bj????

Sorry i see your word corroborate now...but if we are giving credit. just as well.

Just pointing out, though she is a hostile witness, she is still putting him under the bus IMO. We suspected he was driving all these vehicles and now we know he was at that particular time. First hand witness.

We have billandrew's great timesheet to compare what she says with. While she was busy on the 401 somehow DM texted SS, if I have that correct.

I can't answer that... it was some strange testimony.
I see your earlier point more clearly now... dog has been talked about a lot by witnesses

Here's what I want to know. What girlfriend would stand for going to a dark creepy barn in the middle of the night? I'm sorry, but there would have been a lot of discussion on my part and I probably would have refused to get out of the car. Really, in the country it gets very dark! How would they even choose the location to park the thing?

I want to know if she broke a nail?

If the Crown don't go for hostile witness at this point, I will be really disappointed.

I think Dungey will make good on revealing truths to the jurors through his line of questioning. We shouldn't expect anything more from this crass piece of work other than the answers she will continue to give, "I don't know, I can't remember, I'm not sure." She may be a tough nut to crack but the knowing of her evasive answers and attitude cannot deny her motive. She is not looking good in the eyes of anyone other than DM and her lawyer and this will all come back to bite her in her own trial. The jurors can read right through her. I can hardly wait to see her try this nonsense during her own trial. She will be wishing she would have told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You know...that whole Karma thing right?! :D

I don't believe it's necessary to bring her parents into the discussion, unless you know them then sure. In my opinion, she just isn't testifying to everyone's preference. Unless, she admits to having done the crime and says DM did it and she knows everything people will be unhappy. I don't condone her actions or her mannerisms, but her conscience isn't going to help keep out of prison. So, while her actions are selfish they are also most likely practical from her perspective. This was what she was advised to do and this is her best bet for not going to prison. I think she's still going to wind up in prison, but that's beyond the point. Just adding another perspective.

Respectfully, I have to say that your recent posts seem to reflect that you know this witness and/or her family.
While I completely understand that she is pleading ignorance and amnesia to save herself, that is the choice she has made. She chose to not come forward and not plead guilty. Accessory after the fact is not a common charge and I believe that if she had been cooperative and acted in the best interest of the innocent victim and his family, that charge may not have even been laid. Her cooperation definitely would have reflected well on her sentencing. I'm not sure that it would be in most people's best interest to be prisoner's to their conscience and morality to save themselves a prison sentence. But I don't believe she is "most people" and her giggling and cavalier attitude on the stand reflects a lack of empathy. I think we all want to believe that her parents are ashamed and not in support so that we can believe that the lack of regard for an innocent man and his family is not held by more people than we are forced to acknowledge during this trial.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Just4TB Because dogs are somewhat innocent and mostly suffer due to their owners choices. I hate seeing that.
Pedo is another victim of DM, (albeit on an exponentially lesser scale than the human victims) sorry that is what happened to me in my re scroll and re- read! lol to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214