Bosma Murder Trial 05.03.16 - Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14m14 minutes ago
Next. Aug 11. He writes "it's a traumatic experience, jail. But I'm making the most of it." #Bosma

Traumatic would be murdering someone and burning them in an incinerator. MOO

No kidding. Let's talk to the Bosma family about traumatic experiences? If getting little scraps of bone and ash as the only thing that was left to bury their son was traumatic? Let's ask Sharlene if birthday parties, Christmas, graduation, marriage ceremonies, someday having grandkids and other of life's milestones are lonely? I guess that is what victim impact statements are for!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16m16 minutes ago
"Because you loved him," Pillay suggests. Noudga agrees that's why she kept the letters.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay "you just saw them as sentimental love letters between two people who love each other." She agrees. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16m16 minutes ago
She held on to the letters because she loved milled and she didn't destroy them because she knew she would never act on them. #TimBosma

@ColinButlerCBC milled should be Millard

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 16m16 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga thought they were love letters. She's a 'little surprised' they've been entered as evidence. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16m16 minutes ago
Yes. Yes. CN says. Yes to all Pillays questions.CN @AM900CHML

Pillay is piggybacking on Dellen the Felon's letters and setting up for his grand finale, where he will announce his client is depressed for being in jail for a murder Mark Smich committed. MOO

Noudga said in one of her previous statements that MIllard told Smich if he'd stay sober, he'd get him work. "Dell was against drinking too much, right?" Pillay says. "Yes," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

"It's fair to say Mark enjoyed, from what you could see, Dell's generosity?" Pillay asks, and Noudga agrees.
by Adam Carter 12:38 PM

We're now taking the lunch break. Back at 2 p.m.

by Adam Carter 12:39 PM

Need someone to pick up covering Adam when court returns, please & thank you :)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
She held on to letters because they had sentimental value. She didn't see them as a threat, suggests Pillay.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17m17 minutes ago
He suggests she never thought they'd come up in the trial. "I'm a little surprised they are," she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17m17 minutes ago
"I'm a little surprised they are," so important to this trial, Noudga says of the letters.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 17m17 minutes ago
"You never thought that they would take on this importance...at trial," asks Pillay. "I'm a little surprised they are," replies Noudga.

"I'm a little surprised they are "so important at this trial," says Noudga. She told her mother, a few friends about the letters. #Bosma

She told her mom and some friends they were staying in contact. "Because you didn't perceive there to be a threat," Pillay suggests. Yes.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 17m17 minutes ago
CN says she is "actually surprised" the letters are such a big deal. She never thought they wld become part of a trial. They were private.

Noudga told her mother and a few friends that she was communicating with Millard. In her mind they were private love letters. #Millard

"Pillay: In your mind these were private letters between the two of you...sort of love letters." She agrees. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 16m16 minutes ago
"In your mind these were private letters between the two of you," asks Pillay. "Yes," replies Noudga. #MillardSmich

These were intended to be private love letters. Never knew "they would be introduced against him," says Pillay. DVR never left her closet.

She also didn't destroy the DVR he gave her the night of May 9. It never left her closet, she agrees. #Bosma

Oops...she missed the painting furniture and leaving gloves behind at the hangar clue. Was she painting the furniture with blood? :waitasec:

What is the point of this? I think she admitted to wearing gloves at the farm moving the incinerator, which still had some of TB's blood on it when it was found by LE.

MOO

I guess MS skateboarded to the hanger to get the gloves to set up DM and CN lol
He/MS would be really good then eh? To know exactly which gloves everyone had worn?!

Come on, bring on TD! This is painful to even follow today!

The DVR sat in her closet for 11 months. She figured Millard would get out of jail and she'd just give it back to him. #TimBosma

The DVR Millard gave her never left her closet. She never thought of it and figured she'd return it when he got out of jail. #Bosma

Pillay asking about the DVR. Why is sat for 11 mths. She insists it was a stereo and she thgt she wld give it back when DM was free.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17m17 minutes ago
"I thought it was a stereo and he'd get out on bail soon and I'd just give it back to him," says Noudga. Her personal papers seized.

Pillay mentions that Noudga did nothing with the DVR #Millard gave her. "I thought it was a stereo...was gonna give it back," she replies.

Pillay: "you just didn't think anything of it."
Noudga; "no I thought it was a stereo. I thought he'd get out of jail...& I'd give it back."

Anyone else get the impression that Pillay is putting on a bit of a defense show for her, as much as his client? Before today's cross, I didn't realize she was so considerate - only responding to his illegal jailhouse letters because she was concerned for his mental well-being. On a side note, happy that Alex Pierson gave some insight into her agreeable demeanor today...

At what point that night did she wonder when they would be travelling in the rough direction of the paper shredder?

The conversation about the shredder was the night before. It didn't end up happening.

Contains "what may have been a fleeting though," suggests Pillay. Not meant to be a statement, never thought anyone would see them.

He suggests her writings were just like a "scratch pad" for thoughts. Never thought anyone would see them or she'd be questioned about them.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16m16 minutes ago
Pillay asking about her writings. It was just notes. A scratchpad. Thoughts. Not a statement. No one wld see them. Or questioned on them.

She agrees--"no." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17m17 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay now asking about the DVR Millard gave Noudga. She kept it in her bedroom, along with his letters. #Bosma

Chi5Nv_W0AEoUJL.jpg

Pillay asks her to turn to another letter. #Bosma

In it DM writes about his shoulder progressing. She says he had injured his shoulder prior to his arrest. She doesn't recall details. #Bosma

Aug. 11. Millard writes about his bad shoulder. "He had injured his shoulder, prior to his arrest. I don't recall the details."

"Did I tell you how my shoulder is progressing?" Pillay asking about injury. Noudga doesn't recall details but it was before arrest

Noudga viewing letter from Aug 11/13. #Millard writes "Did I tell you how my shoulder is progressing?" Noudga says he hurt it before arrest

Police photograph from raid of Christina Noudga's bedroom. #Bosma

Chi5hsvWIAAg6d3.jpg

Pillay suggests it hurt him to lift stuff up. She says small lifts would've been fine but "all the way up" would hurt him. #Bosma

She doesn't know which shoulder. He didn't have full mobility in his shoulder. Couldn't lift much. She was trying to help. #Bosma

Noudga was practicing on his shoulder, from her kinesiology classes. A couple weeks before #TimBosma disappeared

Pillay asking about a left shoulder injury he suffered before his arrest. He had limited mobility. She was using her knowledge to help him.

As she was studying kinesiology, Noudga says she was doing what she could to help #Millard w shoulder pain.

Kinesiology was part of her uni studies so she says she tried to help, would practice on him. #Bosma

Pillay asks if she's reviewed her statements many times. She says "no it's too depressing" to keep going over. #Bosma

I need to step away from the computer for the day or else my eyeballs may roll out of their sockets with this line of questions.

And the Bosmas have to sit through day after day after day of this....

She held on to letters because they had sentimental value. She didn't see them as a threat, suggests Pillay.

He suggests she never thought they'd come up in the trial. "I'm a little surprised they are," she says. #Bosma

"I'm a little surprised they are," so important to this trial, Noudga says of the letters.

"You never thought that they would take on this importance...at trial," asks Pillay. "I'm a little surprised they are," replies Noudga.

"I'm a little surprised they are "so important at this trial," says Noudga. She told her mother, a few friends about the letters. #Bosma

She told her mom and some friends they were staying in contact. "Because you didn't perceive there to be a threat," Pillay suggests. Yes.

why does Pillay ask about keeping the letters as being perceived as a threat?

The letters are a threat to DM's defense. And is he saying they are so ludicrous, obviously written by someone going off the deep end that no one would take them seriously?

but the letters aren't a threat to her are they? At least as redacted (and i don't know anything about the redacted portions)?

She gave statement April 10, 2014. Hasn't reviewed it because "it's too depressing." Said Dell didn't choose his loyalties wisely. ie Smich.

Dell didn't choose his loyalties wisely, Noudga told her boyfriend. She was referring to #Smich. "He supported him in every aspect of life."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 16m16 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'He supported him in every aspect of his life,' Noudga says of Millard's relationship with Smich #Bosma

Discussing s statement Noudga made to Police, Pillaybreads quote from Noudga "Dell didnt choose his loyalties wisely."#MillardSmich

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 17m17 minutes ago
Noudga says Millard supported Smich in every aspect of his life. #Bosma

Del didn't choose his loyalties carefully pillay says. No. Noudga says. "He catered to MS" he supported him. And he was using drugs.

LOL! He has multiple properties, and a hanger the size of a city block and he gives her a stereo to store in her cluttered bedroom? She is not fooling anyone. MOO

In it, Pillay says she said Millard didn't choose his loyalties wisely--that he was supporting Smich in "every aspect of his life." #Bosma

"It was getting excessive, he would have to constantly support someone, and they were using drugs... Maybe let Mark grow up a bit."

Noudga says #Millard constantly supported #Smich with "everything in his life...it was getting excessive."

"It was getting a bit excessive that he would have to constantly support someone and they were like using drugs."

Pillay suggests Millard would "run to Mark's rescue." #Bosma

Pillay now focusing on the dynamic between Millard and Smich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics