Bosma Murder Trial 05.11.16 - Day 47 - Smich Defence commences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 57s57 seconds ago
Some quick legal arguments before jury returns to Tim #Bosma murder trial.

I'm thinking TB would have been immediately suspicious about a story by DM to MS that their mysterious "friend" couldn't find a Tim Hortons and decided to park in that field area to wait for them to meet up. According to SB, TB was already feeling uncertain about going with the potential "buyers" of his truck, so I think he'd have been very alert to suspicious stories or behaviours, IMO.

DM or MS would had to have received a call or text from someone in TB's presence for such a story to be convincing, IMO. From the moment they met TB until MS got out of TB's Ram, TB was in the presence of both DM and MS, so the story MS is spinning today doesn't add up for me.

Didn't MM call or message MS while on the test drive? Perhaps it was part of the plan to have someone call MS or DM around 9:15 and they'd use that call or text to convince TB that the lost "friend" had called them? I think there was a plan for the truck theft and I'm not convinced that MS wasn't aware of a plan by DM to murder TB, but that's just my gut feeling in response to MS's testimony so far today.

All MOO.

SB also testified the truck swerved at the end of the driveway. That was probably when DM reached in his pocket and grabbed his cell phone to "look" at the incoming text he apparently received

The bullet leaves the casing when gun is fired. The firing pin strikes the primer, in the bottom of the casing, which ignites the powder pushing the bullet into the barrel. The bullet travels down the barrel, to the target.
The casing remains in the gun until ejected from the right side port, in a Walther PPK, at which point a new round is chambered.

Bullet through TB, then through the window. Casing ejected from right side of gun, into back seat area.

Wouldn't MS have been able to see the flash of light in the Ram truck cab, when DM fired on TB, since he was following behind ? He says when they pulled over he did not know what was going on. This may be an inconsistency in his testimony. IMO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
#Bosma jury returning. Smich is back on the stand

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Court back in session. Waiting for the jury. Then #Smich will continue telling his side and how #Bosma was incinerated. @CTVNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Back in the courtroom. Jury being brought back in now. Smich back on the stand. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Jury back. Smich in box. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
Dungey has asked few questions. Letting Smich tell his story. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 42s42 seconds ago
Jury back. Smich back.

In a kind of perverse sort of way I'd like to see Smich get off, just to piss off Millard.

Let's not forget that MS is currently charged with 2 murders. I would prefer to have him incarcerated and off the streets myself.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s34 seconds ago
Smich picking up where he left off, following #Bosma truck in the Yukon.

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Smich continues... #Bosma

Dungey picking up where we left off. Smich got back into the Yukon (after the stop in Brantford) and continued following Millard. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Smich back in Yukon, following Dell in #Bosma truck. Went to the farm property. "We pulled up. He jumped out of the vehicle."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"We ended up going to the farm property that he owned," Smich says. "We pulled up, jumped out, unchained the gate..."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 43s44 seconds ago
Jury back. Smich says after bosma is killed. They go to the farm. They go to barn to get eliminator. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s55 seconds ago
"He unchained a gate there." Pulled in around back of barn. Got out of vehicles. "He told me to go and close the gate."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 53s53 seconds ago
Smich followed as Millard drove to back of barn. They pulled up, got out. Millard told Smich to close the gate. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
Smich says they then went to Millard's farm. Millard unchained the gate, pulled in, Smich followed. Drove around to back of his barn. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 35s35 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Back in court. Smich now walking jury through him and Millard arriving at Millard's farm #Bosma #HamOnt

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s27 seconds ago
Smich says he followed Millard and ended up at the farm. They pulled up, opened the gate and drove to the barn where both men got out.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
The #Bosma truck was parked on the slope leading up to the barn. Smich parked just behind him.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 49s50 seconds ago
#Bosma's truck was parked on the ramp that goes up behind barn to access second floor.

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 45s46 seconds ago
Smich - Millard then drove #Bosma's truck to his farm with his body in the truck next to him. @CTVNews

Yukon truck parked behind #Bosma truck on way up ramp into barn. "Make sure nobody followed us. I went with Pedo."

Smich: "he gets out of the vehicle, I get out...he tells me to go chain the gate and make sure nobody followed us." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Vaughan, Ontario
Smich 'He tells me to close the gate, and make sure no body followed us.' #Bosma #HamOnt

Smich was supposed to make sure no one followed, and chain the gate. He waited for a minute. "There was nobody."

Southern Ontario here and many of us do the same: just past the John Deere place, about 5 minutes before the Tim Hortons, etc. Of course that's in farm country, and it's just easier to say it that way because everyone knows what you're talking about.

Yeah, sorry, I should have said urban S. Ontario. :) I was thinking of the Golden Horseshoe really and all those dense populations areas that just run each into the next. Expressing distance in time is a very Canadian thing. Canadians in general often answer "How far?" with "4 and half hours". It's cute. We're all cute!

Smich, with Pedo following, went down to do so. When he got back, he says "I saw #Mr Bosma laying on some sort of sheet."

"There was nobody. I walked back. Then I seen Mr. Bosma laying on what looked to be some sort of a sheet." Passenger door open.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Vaughan, Ontario
Smich 'I seen Mr. Bosma laying on a sheet. The passenger side of the door was open.' #Bosma #HamOnt

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich says milled told him to check to see if anyone followed them, when he got back he saw Bosma lying on a sheet. #Bosma

"Then I seen Mr Bosma laying on some sort of sheet. The passenger door was open. There was blood all over the left side of Mr Bosma"

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Smich ' There was lot of blood' #Bosma #HamOnt

He says there was blood all over the left side of Mr. #Bosma, his head. "There was a lot of...a lot of blood."

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Smich "I saw Mr. #Bosma laying on a sheet. There was blood all over the left side... around his head. there was a lot of blood." @CTVNews

"There was a lot of blood." #TimBosma

"There was blood all over the left side of Mr. Bosma around his head. There was a lot of blood." Dell told him to open barn door.

Smich says Millard rolled Bosma up in a sheet. #Bosma #HamOnt

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Millard then told him to open the barn door. "He rolled Mr #Bosma up in the sheet. I opened the barn door...

Millard rollled #TimBosma in a sheet, while Smich opened the barn door. Then they hitched the Eliminator onto the truck.

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Smich "Millard rolled Mr #Bosma up in the sheet, he then told me to hit the eliminator to Bosma's truck." @CTVNews

We're now getting closer to testimony about The Eliminator. #Bosma #HamOnt

"...then he told me to hitch the Eliminator onto the truck." Smich took a flashlight, went up to where it was.

Yeah, sorry, I should have said urban S. Ontario. :) I was thinking of the Golden Horseshoe really and all those dense populations areas that just run each into the next. Expressing distance in time is a very Canadian thing. Canadians in general often answer "How far?" with "4 and half hours". It's cute. We're all cute!
I thought everyone answered distance with time lol. Last night a client asked me how many miles away Selkirk was and I answered about 20 mins. Beats me how many miles it is lol.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
"Smich" I seen bosma laying on some sort of sheet. The passenger door was open. There was a lot of clood. He rolled him up." @AM900CHML

"So I took a flashlight, went up to where the incinerator was, and he backed up #Bosma's vehicle to the Eliminator and attached it."

"So I took the flashlight and I went up to where the incinerator was & he backed up the Bosma vehicle to the Eliminator and he attached it."

Millard backed the #Bosma truck up and Smich hitched it on. After that, he says Millard got out and opened the hatch of the Eliminator.

Smich is mechanically talking about going through the motions, of moving Bosma's body, and the Eliminator #Bosma #HamOnt

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich hitched the incinerator to the truck and pulled it forward to where #TimBosma was laying and opened the Eliminator hatch.

I'm thinking TB would have been immediately suspicious about a story by DM to MS that their mysterious "friend" couldn't find a Tim Hortons and decided to park in that field area to wait for them to meet up. According to SB, TB was already feeling uncertain about going with the potential "buyers" of his truck, so I think he'd have been very alert to suspicious stories or behaviours, IMO.

DM or MS would had to have received a call or text from someone in TB's presence for such a story to be convincing, IMO. From the moment they met TB until MS got out of TB's Ram, TB was in the presence of both DM and MS, so the story MS is spinning today doesn't add up for me.

Didn't MM call or message MS while on the test drive? Perhaps it was part of the plan to have someone call MS or DM around 9:15 and they'd use that call or text to convince TB that the lost "friend" had called them? I think there was a plan for the truck theft and I'm not convinced that MS wasn't aware of a plan by DM to murder TB, but that's just my gut feeling in response to MS's testimony so far today.

All MOO.

Hmm...didn't MM text DM at some point just after 9pm that night?

:thinking:

MOO

Can anyone familiar with the routing (I am completely useless at the physical logistics) tell me if Tim's phone would have been found before or after the 'bobcat place' on whatever logical route they took?
I'm behind and late answering and maybe someone else has already. It was found 350 meters from here.

Plus the dog was most likely in the Yukon, while DM and MS were at the Bosmas.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I wonder if DM will use CNs testimony that Pedo would never be left alone with MS to refute MS claims that we was the driver of the Yukon. It is a stretch but I could see DMs defence caring that DM was driving the Yukon and MS took over driving the Ram when they pulled into Book Rd driveway. MS snapped and killed TB. I can't see any other reason that there is so much emphasis put on the dog.

"After that he got out of the vehicle. He proceeded to open the hatch of the Eliminator. He asked, well, he told me to help put #Bosma in."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Millard asked "well he told me" to help him put Mr #Bosma into the Eliminator. "I told him I can't."

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 3m3 minutes ago
Smich "Millard opened the hatch of the eliminator... he told me to help him put Mr. #Bosma in the eliminator. I told him I can't" @CTVNews

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard then told Smich to help him load Bosma into the Eliminator. #TimBosma

Smich says Millard told him to help him put Bosma's body inside The Eliminator. 'I told him... I can't' his voice shaking #Bosma #HamOnt

He said he used his bad shoulder as an excuse, "but I didn't want to go anywhere near that." #Bosma

Yes they turned around at Bobcat and went North. Easy toss from driver's seat through rolled down passenger window.

Or by left handed person out the window and pitched over the top of the vehicle to the other side of the road.

MOO

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
"We pulled the eliminator up to bosma. He opened the hatch and told me to put him in the elimator." Said he cldnt because of shoulder.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Smich says he blamed his shoulder, but that wasn't the entire truth #Bosma #HamOnt

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Millard opened hatch of The Eliminator. "He told me to help him put Mr. Bosma into the Eliminator and I told him I can't.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"I told him I can't." Smich says he didn't want to be part of it, but blamed it on his shoulder to Millard. Says Millard "huffed" as if mad

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
He said it was because of his shoulder but really he says "I didn't want to be anywhere near that." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
I didn't want to be anywhere near that. That's not what I told him. I told him it was because of my shoulder...but I was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003