DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
He says Millard then gave a "huff." #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 3m3 minutes ago
Smich "He was mad, told me to close barn door and move SUV to front. and we would go to hangar next." #Bosma @CTVNews

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
There's no word to say what was going on through my mind at the time."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Millard, he says "huffed and puffed" "there were no words to describe what I was thinking." They left the farm to go to hangar. @AM900CHML

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Smich moved the Yukon to the front and pulled onto the road. Chained the fence back up after Millard exited in #TimBosma truck, then followd

They then closed the barn. Smich then opened the gate, Millard drove the truck out. Smich locked the gate. They headed to the hangar. #Bosma

Smich can't recall how long they were there. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Smich says Millard gave a little huff seemed upset then they both got in their trucks and drove to the hangar. #TimBosma

Millard huffed and put #Bosma in the Eliminator. Smich says he got into Yukon and drove out and followed Millard to hangar.

Dungey asks what happened when they got to the hangar. He says they pulled up to the side "where the big door is." #Bosma

Smich doesn't know how long they were at the farm. When they got the the hangar, they pulled up to the side "where the big door is"

At hangar "he unhook the trailer. I parked the Yukon.

It could have been tossed either before or after the Bobcat stop as they passed by Kemira in both directions.

As an interesting aside I never use north/south/east/west in describing direction because I'm in Northern Ontario and we just don't do that around here. :) It's much more common and necessary in Southern Ontario. Here it's all left, right, before, after and x minutes past y beer store. :)

Yeah, when you live on the north pole, all directions are South of there.

What is striking to me in the latest testimony is that MS is just going along with everything. I don't really understand why he did that unless he was afraid DM would shoot him too. Hmm. moo

Millard unhooked the Eliminator trailer. Smich parked the Yukon. Millard then takes truck to other side, where Schlatman works. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Smich can't recall how long they were at the Millard farm. He wasn't thinking clearly. #Bosma #HamOnt

Smich - at the hangar "he unhooks eliminator, drives #Bosma's truck around back of hangar." @CTVNews

Millard pulled in first, Smich follows. Millard unhitched the Eliminator. #TimBosma

"He unhooks the Eliminator there." Millard then drives the truck around to the other side, where Shane works. Smich follows in Yukon. #Bosma

Smich then moved the Yukon to the same area, where there is another vehicle door to the hangar. #TimBosma

Mary Bosma, Tim's mother, did not return to the courtroom this afternoon #Bosma #BosmaArmy #HamOnt

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Smich "He tells me to strip the #Bosma truck and he takes his SUV to go get gas." @CTVNews

Unclear where #Bosma's body is at this point. Not sure if Millard put his body in Eliminator or not.

Millard told Smich to strip the #Bosma vehicle. Then takes the Yukon to go get gas.

At the hangar they place the eliminator to the big door. Unhook it. Move the trucks away. He says he strips the Bosma vehicle. DM gets gas

"That's when we switch vehicles...he tells me to strip the vehicle. The #Bosma vehicle. And he takes the Yukon to go get gas."

What is striking to me in the latest testimony is that MS is just going along with everything. I don't really understand why he did that unless he was afraid DM would shoot him too. Hmm. moo

I'm sure that is exactly it. He just learned his best friend killed someone and has a gun with him. I'd be scared for my life. I believe MS's testimony.

Susan Clairmont @susanclairmont
At this point #Bosma's body is in The Eliminator, put there by Millard at the farm.

So they really did drive with TB's body in the Eliminator. :(

Smich remembers getting an exacto knife and cutting out the carpet, seat belts. Millard got gas and returned. #Bosma

"I remember getting an Xacto knife out of the Yukon. Cutting out the carpet, seat belts." Says Millard came back after gas station

Smich tells the jury how he cut the carpet out of Bosma's truck. #Bosma #HamOnt

Millard takes Yukon to get gas. Tells Smich to strip #Bosma vehicle. When Millard gets back he drives to where Eliminator was.

At that time they went inside the hangar. Walked to where the Eliminator was (and where Yukon was now parked). #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Smich "I began cutting out carpet, seat belts from #Bosma truck." @CTVNews

We're going to find out why somebody left the hangar for 40 minutes. Timmy's run. Propane run. Heard lots of theories.

edit: OK. To get gas. I didn't post quick enough.

Such a big day in the trial and I am actually in the Hammer. Unfortunately I am up the road at St Joes with mom who is battling cancer. Thanks to those tweeting! Praying for Sharlene and the Bosmas.

Smich said he remembers cutting out the truck carpets and seats with a box cutter while Millard left to get gas. #TimBosma

Then they walked through the hangar, to where Millard parked the Yukon by the Eliminator. The jury has seen the video of this. #TimBosma

Smich says he got an exacto knife. Cut the carpet and belts out while DM got gas. When DM got back- we walked w pedo. Refers to surveillance

Smich says they walked inside, around, with Pedo. He agrees with Dungey that's what's seen on the hangar video we've seen. #Bosma

"He opened up the hangar. We went inside. We walked around." That's the video we've seen with Pedo.

Millard opened Schlatman's side of the hangar where there was access to a hose. Wanted Smich to start washing out the vehicle.

Wouldn't MS have been able to see the flash of light in the Ram truck cab, when DM fired on TB, since he was following behind ? He says when they pulled over he did not know what was going on. This may be an inconsistency in his testimony. IMO

Looking at the video, MS wasn't tailing DM that closely. Possibly he wasn't paying that close of attention? Also, if he had his window up, it's possible he didn't hear the gunshot. I know he said it was down when DM approach him but MS may have just put it down at that time. Also possible he has the radio on, so that would block out sound as well.
MOO

When Millard came back they entered the hangar and he told Smich to get a hose and start washing out the truck. #TimBosma

Smich "He wanted me to then start washing out the vehicle. So that's what happened next." #Bosma @CTVNews

Opened door to have access to hose. Smich used X-a to knife to take out carpet. Hosing down #Bosma truck outside.

They walked to where they had access to a hose. Millard then told Smich to wash out out the vehicle. He did. #Bosma

Says DM opens the door near Bosmas truck is. Access to a hose. Told him to wash the vehicle. "He's telling me to wash out bosmas vehicle"

"So that's what happened next. I took the hose and started to wash the vehicle." The truck was still outside.

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 4m4 minutes ago
Smich "He is telling me to do this." not asking. #Bosma @CTVNews

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Vaughan, Ontario
Smich said Millard told him to wash out Bosma's truck. He used a hose inside the hangar. #Bosma #HamOnt

He told me to wash out #TimBosma's vehicle. Millard left to fire up the Eliminator. #Bosma

"I proceeded to wash the vehicle. He went and turned on The Eliminator. He came back to where I was..." #Bosma

Says Millard went to turn on the Eliminator. Smich had a problem - -the hose wasn't long enough to allow him to wash blood off effectively.

Smich "I couldn't wash the vehicle properly because the hose wasn't long enough." #Bosma @CTVNews

Smich told him the hose wasn't long enough so Millard turned the vehicle around and moved it closer. Smich continued to hose it down. #Bosma

Smich said the hose couldn't reach the truck, so Millard turned it around and then left again, coming back with tools. #TimBosma

They moved #TimBosma's truck into the hangar. Removed the seats. Together.

They moved the truck into the hangar. "We removed the seats from the vehicle." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
They packed up all the tools and interior truck scraps into garbage bags and put them in back of the red dodge, which had a cap on back.

They removed the trucks seats, they packaged up the carpets, bags and spay cans into the red dodge. #TimBosma

molly hayes @mollyhayes
He said he needed to get ahold of Marlena but his phone was dead. Used Millard's phone and messaged the iPad. Got no reply. #Bosma

(Re: MS's phone being off.)

Hmm, so is MS trying to say he wasn't there for and didn't know about the shooting, didn't help load TB into the incinerator and probably will say he didn't help light the incinerator?

I am so conflicted on what to think.

Smich says he removed the seats from Bosma's truck. Here's a police photo showing the inside #Bosma #HamOnt

CiMjTy-UYAAMexe.jpg

"We took all the stuff, started packaging up all the carpet and paint cans and stuff, and put it in the red Dodge." #Bosma

As smich washes vehicle. DM starts the eliminator. Pack up carpet,gloves,spray cans and put in red truck. @AM900CHML

The red Dodge truck was also parked in the hangar. #Bosma

Still no reaction. Nothing from #DellenMillard as Smich testifies. Just taking notes. #Bosma @CTVNews

Moved #Bosma truck into hangar. Smich and Millard removed seats. Put spray cans, gloves, cleaning supplies into garbage bags in red truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste