Bosma Murder Trial 05.11.16 - Day 47 - Smich Defence commences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. - Blood of the 3rd person also murdered who drove the Yukon. lol but not really. That is why there is no 3rd person. I hope they know Arthur's whereabouts. IMO

Well if that is how you view it. Was their any evidence of MS in the Yukon?

Anyone seeing someone murder and burn another person should be afraid for their own life. Go to police, leave town, whatever, don't hang around and help him have campfires. IMO:panic:

Well if that is how you view it. Was their any evidence of MS in the Yukon?

Well he has been in the Yukon, we know that. He picked up MM the next morning in it. My reference was to the question of blood in the back of the truck bed that MS didn't mention.

Maybe not Arthur if he really did get involved with the gun exchange, but maybe who knows who? Just saying.

Are they 100% sure the blood in the truck bed was TB's?

What really does it for me is hearing about the gun coming from the satchel. We know it was tested and found GSR on it ... We also know it was found in dellens washing machine. LB and WM aside I feel like I believe Mark... MOO

Some questions. 1) thought the incinerator had a large door on the bottom, to easy load larger animals? 2) did (sorry this sound so wrong) Pedo help with the clean up? 3) MS had no "flight or fight" response after such a horrible event? 4) is it easy to spin a story to support the evidence already presented?

6712986-3x2-940x627.jpg

What really does it for me is hearing about the gun coming from the satchel. We know it was tested and found GSR on it ... We also know it was found in dellens washing machine. LB and WM aside I feel like I believe Mark... MOO

MS isn't charged in WM's case.

But was there GSR found on the satchel? Thought it had been washed.

Well he has been in the Yukon, we know that. He picked up MM the next morning in it. My reference was to the question of blood in the back of the truck bed that MS didn't mention.

Maybe not Arthur if he really did get involved with the gun exchange, but maybe who knows who? Just saying.

Are they 100% sure the blood in the truck bed was TB's?
Ohhh are you thinking Arthur is ahem. "missing"?

I think this is absolutely key for everyone to understand. Of course he's leaving gaps! It's not up to MS to fill those gaps...IT IS up to the Crown to fill to those gaps in order to PROVE their case.

So far, IMO, the Crown has not filled those gaps yet, but may well do so in cross-x, which is their last chance. If they don't fill those gaps in cross-x, IMO MS walks away on a much smaller charge/conviction.

I see it differently. MS is telling a story. It isn't just a story with gaps that the crown needs to fill. Ms's story, even with gaps, as he presents it, may not seem believable by the jury who is seeing him tell it first hand - it may be seen as self serving kaka by the jury and it may not stay consistent over cross examination. His testimony is one piece of evidence in the middle of all of the other evidence the jury has seen. The crown has crafted a story made up of the other evidence. They don't have to disprove MS's testimony. The jury decides if his testimony is believable - and if he doesn't fill in the gaps they may wonder why.

MS has to explain why the bbq was part of mission prep. Why he needed tape etc Why he texted the sausages and furniture. There is no corroborating evidence is there ? not one single text that they brought a change of clothes in their past missions. Why he was able to give an Oscar worthy display of celebration/happiness to his girlfriend who should know him best.(well he said fear made him do that)

am I offbase here?

Was just thinking... So DM gives MS a major blackmailing opportunity. That's a major commitment. Why and and how did he want to deal with that?

Remember that BC trip that came up all of a sudden? Guaranteed, MS would go there "Listen, Mark, I think it's better if we get out of town for a month or two. Take Marlena and let's all go to BC". Needless, to say both MM and MS would "decide" to "stay" in "Calgary" and nobody would ever hear from them again.

Just thinking, if I realized someone shot someone unexpectedly my hands would not be steady enough to change license plates within a 10 min window of time. I'd be freaking out. IMO

MOO... I'd love to see CN get a heavier charge and punishment.

I agree with this post though - what is MS intent by testifying?

Are there legal advantages?

I thought about it earlier today AATF vs. 1st degree....he is saying he was not physically there for the murder and he was not privy to the plan ahead of time....MOO.

Sorry to mention this if its been brought up already, I'm on page 63 and cant seem to make it to the threads end, post are continuously being added:

Please correct me if I'm wrong: was it not M.S lawyer TD who had a theory that TB was shot in the neck from outside of the vehicle.
And now that camp is suggesting something very different.

On Monday the trial was near an end. After Dm and the crown played out their cards, MS defence decides to call its own witness. Would a defence lawyer FRABICATE a story with his client?

Unsure, but someone on WS said there is a shower at the hangar too.

Also, text message "Incoming message "reaching you now, ete 20mins, bring change of clothes" on May 5, 2013. Message was deleted. Apr 14, 2016"

Change of clothes to go back to steal or to clean up blood. Different day but same applied IMO

There were messages on DM's phone about other "missions". Where are the texts telling him to bring a change of clothes then?

MOO

MS testimony is pretty much irrelevant and unreliable. The jury heard that MS has four criminal convictions, one pending, and the current TB charges. What he has to say will not make any difference. Both are guilty of first degree, no doubt about it in any way.

And coincidentally, two of those convictions were for theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member