Bosma Murder Trial 05.16.16 - Day 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nobody was after you. Nobody was chasing you after May 6 -- except maybe the police," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

Sachak again asks why Smich didn't go to the police. "I wanted to go to the police but I thought seeking legal advice would be the right thing to do first," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 2:59 PM

"You have never, ever told the police at any point what went down," Sachak says. Smich says that's correct.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak asks if he heard Daly say "the n---a, Dell, is gonna come after me...did he say those words in court?" Smich says no. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich says he doesn't know why Daly would pluralize it, because it was one person. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
He says Daly said "these n----s." But says he also said Mark had been afraid of Dell. He doesn't know why he pluralized it. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 41s41 seconds ago
Sachak suggests nobody was chasing him down (besides police maybe). #Bosma

"Nobody was after you. Nobody was chasing you after May 6 -- except maybe the police," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 49s49 seconds ago
Sachak asks if he's so scared, why not go to police. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 56s57 seconds ago
Smich he wanted to but wanted to get legal advice. "I wanted to do things properly," he says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 50s50 seconds ago Mississauga, Ontario
Smich says he wanted to talk to the police, but he thought seeking legal advice was the better option. #Bosma #HamOnt #Smich

Sachak asks whose idea it was to get the drugs out of Millard's house. He says it was Meneses'.
by Adam Carter 3:01 PM

"So May 10, Marlena says Dell has been arrested, lets get his drugs?" Sachak says. "She said to call Andrew and get the weed," Smich says. "We partied there lots of times and there's drugs there."
by Adam Carter 3:02 PM

(Quick AFK for me)

Sachak suggests he never went to police from May 6-10 or May 10-22. Smich agrees. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 49s50 seconds ago
Sachak suggests he never told police at any point what went down. Smich agrees. #Bosma

"You have never, ever told the police at any point what went down," Sachak says. Smich says that's correct. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak asks again whose idea it was to get the drugs out of Millard's house. He says Marlena. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Whose idea to get drugs out of Dell's house? Smich says it was Marlena's. #Bosma

Sachak asks whose idea it was to get the drugs out of Millard's house. He says it was Meneses'. #TimBosma #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 42s43 seconds ago
Millard's lawyer continues to poke fun, mock, repeat about Smich feeling scared after the #Bosma murder @CTVNews

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
Sachak asks how she'd know there were drugs there. He says because they had partied there lots. #Bosma

"May 10, Marlena says Dell has been arrested, lets get his drugs?" Sachak says. "She said to call Andrew and get the weed" Smich says #Bosma

Sachak asks if he told Marlena about his fear of Millard. "What's so important about the weed?" He asks. #Bosma

Smich says he doesn't recall the exact words of their conversation. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Sachak asks why he didn't just say no. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 46s46 seconds ago
He says the call to Michalski re: the drugs was after Marlena spoke to Christina Noudga and learned Millard had been arrested. #Bosma

***finally!!

Sachak asks again, why not say no. Smich doesn't know. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 47s48 seconds ago
Sachak asks if they discussed why she wanted the drugs. He says no. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 45s46 seconds ago
Sachak asks how much they ended up getting. He says there was a backpack with about 2 lbs of weed. #Bosma

***2lbs!! He really did buy his drugs in bulk.

"Why not say no?" Sachak asks. "I don't know," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

(This is re: getting the drugs.)

Smich says he didn't ask Meneses why she wanted Millard's weed.
by Adam Carter 3:05 PM

Smich says there was about two pounds of weed in the knapsack.
by Adam Carter 3:06 PM

Smich says he tried to sell it, but he doesn't know how much of it he sold.

Smich says he didn't make much money selling the drugs, but he doesn't recall how much.

He says he also can't remember how much of it he smoked.
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

Smich says he doesn't recall how much weed was left when he was arrested. Sachak calls this another "memory lapse." "You're trying to profit from the property of a person who you say killed an innocent man," Sachak says.
by Adam Carter 3:08 PM

(So Sachak admits the two pounds of weed were DM's, I guess.)

He says the call to Michalski re: the drugs was after Marlena spoke to Christina Noudga and learned Millard had been arrested.#Bosma

But, but, CN didn't know until she went into the rabbit hole. s/off
MOO

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Smich "there was about 2 pounds of weed in a bag" at Millard's house. He tried to sell it. #Bosma @CTVNews

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks how much of the weed he was able to sell. Smich isn't sure. He was trying to sell all of it. #Bosma

He asks how much money he made. "Not that much," he says. Sachaks says "tell us." #Bosma

Smich also can't recall how much of the weed he smoked. #Bosma

All #bosma tweets just stopped, legal argument maybe.

Or my internet is broken.

"You're trying to sell the drugs of the person you say killed Mr Bosma," Sachak says. Smich agrees. #Bosma

He says again he was trying to get money for a lawyer. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
"You're trying to profit from the property of a person who you say killed an innocent man," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Smich on selling the drugs "I was trying to get money so i could go get a lawyer." #Bosma @CTVNews

Sachak suggests he told Michalski to get the things out of the house--and to get "the thing" from Matt Hagerman. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
He told Michalski to get everything out of Dell's house and to get "the thing" from Matt? Smich says that's not true.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23s23 seconds ago
Smich says this is Dell trying to set him up.

***Huh?? I thought that was in a text?

Sachak says that Andrew Michalski made reference to a "thing" Hagerman had (he had the toolbox with the gun). Sachak says Michalski said Smich made reference to the "thing."
by Adam Carter 3:11 PM

(Yes this seems redundant. EDIT: No, I guess I just misread.)

"So Michalski is mistaken or lying about you saying get the thing from Hagerman," Sachak says. "It seems like everybody who has been testifying is just mistaken or lying."
by Adam Carter 3:13 PM

(Most astute observation Sachak has made so far.)

"Andrew testified he was scared to see you and meet you," Sachak says. Smich says he doesn't know why he said that.
by Adam Carter 3:14 PM

"I don't remember the conversation about why he wouldn't bring it to me," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 3:15 PM

(This second one came out of left field, not sure what 'it' is.)

Smich says he didn't ask about "the thing" Hagerman said. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 53s54 seconds ago
Sachak says that Andrew Michalski made reference to a "thing" Hagerman had (he had the toolbox with the gun). #TimBosma #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 55s55 seconds ago
Answering to Milalrd's lawyer Smich continues to say the testimony again him is part of Millard trying to frame him. #Bosma @CTVNews

Sachak: "so Michalski is mistaken or lying about you asking for 'the thing?'" Smich agrees. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
"So Michalski is mistaken or lying about you saying get the thing from Hagerman," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"I recall that I called him and told him to get all the drugs out of the house," says Smich of Michalski.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Smich says Daly and Michalski are either lying or are mistaken. Smich says memories fail over time.

"It seems like everybody who has been testifying is just mistaken or lying," Sachak says. #TimBosma #Bosma

Sachak suggests Michalski had said Smich sounded angry/forceful. Smich said he wouldve been loud bc of the panic. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 58s59 seconds ago
Smich says Michalski didn't want to meet with him. Sachak suggests Michalski had testified he was afraid of him. Smich doesn't know. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 54s55 seconds ago
"Andrew testified he was scared to see you and meet you," Sachak says. Smich says he doesn't know why he said that. #TimBosma #bOsma

Smich says he wanted the drugs delivered to him, but it was Meneses' idea to get the drugs.
by Adam Carter 3:17 PM

He says the call to Michalski re: the drugs was after Marlena spoke to Christina Noudga and learned Millard had been arrested.#Bosma

But, but, CN didn't know until she went into the rabbit hole. s/off
MOO

Think maybe she lied about that? These people all found out from someone. Looks like MM lied about seeing it on the news as well? But I think we already knew that.

MOO

Sachak now asking about Smich being in Meneses' sister's apartment on May 11.
by Adam Carter 3:19 PM

Meneses had to go to work that day. He says Meneses didn't have a key, and neither did he.
by Adam Carter 3:20 PM

Smich says he didn't have the key because their dog wasn't there in the apartment.
by Adam Carter 3:21 PM

(What?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members