Bosma Murder Trial 05.17.16 - Day 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s52 seconds ago
Sachak asks again why he needed 4 phones for 9 days. Smich says he's not sure he can answer that. Sachak says it just seems odd. #Bosma

And what do think about Mr. Millard of the Millardair dynasty owning an "ELIMINATOR"?

MOO

Sachak still asking about Smich's phones here in great detail.
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

Sachak asks how many SIM cards Smich had on May 6. He says a couple.
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

Sachak is still asking questions about his phones and where their SIM cards are. Smich says he doesn't know, repeatedly.
by Adam Carter 12:39 PM

Sachak should get Noudga to figure out how many phones Smich had on average per day, week and year. JMO

Yesterday ....guns
Today ....guns, rap music and phones
Tomorrow ....hoodies? bikes? skateboards?

DM's lawyers working real hard to prove his innocence there. :rollseyes:

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks how many more phones he had at his mom's. Smich says there was also Marlena's pink phone at the apt.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Smich says he can't recall how many more were at his mom's but says they would've been old phones. Says all together it'd be less than 10.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he would switch the SIM card between phones. Useable, but all had issues, Smich says that's why he brought all to Meneses'

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asking how many phones Smich left at his mom's. Smich says he doesn't know. Then says less than 10 phones between two locations.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
All those phones were seized from Elizabeth's apartment by police. Smich would switch SIM cards between phones.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak still asking about Smich's phones here in great detail. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 56s56 seconds ago
Sachak asks how many SIM cards he had. Smich isn't sure, said there'd be a couple of them. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 55s55 seconds ago
How many SIM cards did he have? Smich isn't sure. None were found on the phones recovered at Meneses'

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
Thinks 3/4 of phones at Elizabeth's place accepted SIM cards. Owned "a couple" SIM cards. Sachak says 4 phones found by police have no SIM.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak asks where they are. Smich says he's not sure, maybe inside the phones. Sachak says the 4 at Elizabeth's didn't have SIM cards #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak suggests Smich would've known that from disclosure. #Bosma

Smich says he's going by his recollection not disclosure because he's not allowed to do that. #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
Millard's lawyer now begging Smich to answer his questions clearly. But Smich's memory, he says, is not clear. #Bosma @CTVNews

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
They're now talking about SIM cards and info storage on phones. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s20 seconds ago
Sachak says of the 4 phones in the apt, police only got info from the blackberry.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 26s26 seconds ago
"The other 3 phones, we can't get any information from. There's no SIM cards, we know that," Sachak says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 38s39 seconds ago
Smich says they should be in there.

***And...MS loses me here. Why lie about this? Admit you destroyed them. :notgood:

Sachak, he had 4 broken phones because he was poor.

And kind of showing that MS couldn't afford to go buy a $2200 gun! I think Mr S need to call...not further questions because IMO, he's digging DM into a bigger hole.

Why not ask if Smich used DM's burner phone and where that particular phone is today?

Sachak says he hasn't seen much out Smich's phones at the trial, but plenty from Millard. "There's nothing from your phones that's presented to the jury."
by Adam Carter 12:40 PM

"I don't know what Det. Hillman was thinking about ... we haven't seen anything from those three phones," Sachak says. "If there was a SIM card..." he goes on.
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

Sachak now mentioning the "voluminous" amount of disclosure, but nothing from three phones. Just some from the blackberry.
by Adam Carter 12:43 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
"They're probably inside some of the other phones," says Smich. Sachak says maybe police can go get them if Smich tells them where to look.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Police extracted info from BlackBerry, "but the other 3 phones, we can't get any information from," says Sachak.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Sachak says he hasn't seen much out Smich's phones at the trial, but plenty from Millard. #TimBosma #Bosma

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 1m1 minute ago
"Would it be fair to say there is nothing from your phones that has been presented to the jury. WHY?!" Millard's lawyer. #Bosma @CTVNews

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Smich says he doesn't know. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Sachak: "You'd agree with me the jury, but for the blackberry, hasn't had the opportunity to see what's on your phone." #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak says he's been sitting here since Feb 1 and seeing "another message from Dell's phone. Another message from Dell's phone." #Bosma

Sachak says the 3 phones (besides the blackberry)--the jury hasn't seen any information from those phones. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 56s56 seconds ago
He asks why. Smich says "you'd have to ask them, sir." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Why haven't we seen the information from Smich's phones? Sachak is asking. Millard's phones were fully examined

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
There was stuff saved on the BlackBerry, Smich says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s53 seconds ago
Sachak suggests the disclosure is "hundreds of thousands of pages of material." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
"But it occurred to me. Nothing from Smich's 3 phones. You'd agree with me," Sachak says. Smich says they do have info from blackberry.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
"Nothing has come out from any of the phones," agrees Smich. Asked why? Says ask police. Says there was stuff on BlackBerry jury didn't see.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s50 seconds ago
Sachak says disclosure is "so huge" and yet nothing from Smich's three phones. Smich agrees, but says there was info from BlackBerry.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Sachak says yes the jury saw the gun photo off the blackberry. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 38s38 seconds ago
Smich says there was other information on there--that all they chose to show was the gun photo. #Bosma

Smich says there was lots on the BlackBerry, other than the picture of the gun the jury has seen.

Smich says he should ask the investigators why they didn't find anything else on the phones.
by Adam Carter 12:44 PM

We're now taking the lunch break. Back at 2 p.m.
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
Smich says there was no SIM card inside the blackberry but they still got information off that. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 45s45 seconds ago
We are taking the lunch break. #Bosma

Now lunch break. #TimBosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Justice Goodman suggests lunch. Jury excused. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
We're now taking the lunch break. Back at 2 p.m. #TimBosma #Bosma

"Treacherous Mark" is doing fairly well on the stand. I'm sure he knew the toolbox contained the gun. I'm not convinced it's his gun or if he shot TB with it though. JMO

Also, where is the photo of DM holding the gun that Smich mentioned today?

Is Sachak upset that DM left a big trail, and MS can't remember what trail he took?
Unbelievable! I have to think this is leading somewhere, but I also thought that about the hose.

MOO

Sachak says he hasn't seen much out Smich's phones at the trial, but plenty from Millard. "There's nothing from your phones that's presented to the jury."

"I don't know what Det. Hillman was thinking about ... we haven't seen anything from those three phones," Sachak says. "If there was a SIM card..." he goes on.

Sachak now mentioning the "voluminous" amount of disclosure, but nothing from three phones. Just some from the blackberry.

Think about that question Mr. Sachack. Could it be you client is a big mouthed psychopath that likes to keep everything in the open? Maybe there just isn't any incriminating evidence on Smich's phones. You don't think the crown wouldn't have presented it if it was there? Your client is just a dumb *advertiser censored* sir!

Unless someone has already stated, (its hard to keep up lately), I wonder if MS is covering for MWJ with respect to the gun. I wonder if he was 'told' to make it go away so it could not be used in evidence at MWJ trial for selling it to DM. This IMO would be a massive motivation to 'forget' where he 'buried' it.

ALL MOO

I had forgotten about the hose! Another loose end.

After lunch - Sachak ponders the meaning of life, the big bang theory and a brief history of unicorns. I wonder if he is getting paid by the word?

Unless someone has already stated, (its hard to keep up lately), I wonder if MS is covering for MWJ with respect to the gun. I wonder if he was 'told' to make it go away so it could not be used in evidence at MWJ trial for selling it to DM. This IMO would be a massive motivation to 'forget' where he 'buried' it.

ALL MOO

I've said that before and I think it is the most logical explanation. I however feel Smich may have sold it back to MWJ. Regardless, MWJ it seems was a real gangsta and I don't think Smich wanted (or wants) to cause trouble for him.

Well, I'd say that was a more effect cross b DM s lawyer. Getting a truer picture of MS. Drug dealer, Rap artist, graffiti artist, thief, alcoholic, treats his girlfriend like crap. Doesn't sound like he was the kind of guy who would never participate in such evil. Hmmm. Starting to look more guilty in my mind.

Awww poor Dell. Looks like SOME people leave behind a trail and others do not.
Not only phones, but letters and video evidence. Rich guy isn't so bright, dumb stoned guy seems to have the upper hand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95