Bosma Murder Trial 05.25.16 - Day 55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s45 seconds ago
Seeing several back and forth messages between Smich and Millard on May 9. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 39s40 seconds ago
Later that morning, Smich texts, "Yo holla" and then calls Millard. #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3s4 seconds ago
Smich starts texting Millard many times again at 9am "yo holla. yo. yo." At 10:12 Millard: "sup?"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 26s27 seconds ago
More texts: Smich again reaches out first by text, then calls Millard. Smich asks "you wanna chill for a bit today?" #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s33 seconds ago
In one, Smich writes "you wanna chill for a bit today?" Smich says he was trying to keep things normal. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s32 seconds ago
On the 9th, Smich initiates phone calls and texts with Millard. Asks him: "You wanna chill for a bit today?"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 30s31 seconds ago
Smich asks "you wanna chill for a bit today?" Fraser asks why he wants to chill with lunatic Millard all day.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 38s39 seconds ago
"You Mark Smich" Fraser asks "want to spend some time with lunatic Dell today?" Fraser suggests it leaves nothing to interpretation. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s39 seconds ago
Crown: "I, Mark Smich want to spend time with lunatic Dell today. That's your evidence?" Smich is stammering. Hasn't answered.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 54s55 seconds ago
Fraser.' That's mark smich saying i wanna spend time w lunatic Del today" MS- mumbles. Stumbles-doesn't know...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Fraser fires back there is no expression of disinterest here. Argues this exchange leaves no room for misinterpretation. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s55 seconds ago
Smich: "These are text messages, like I said, trying to go along..."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s46 seconds ago
Smich insists he was trying to act normal. "These are text messages, I'm just trying to go along."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s46 seconds ago
Smich is stammering. "I'm trying to go along and" he seems to trail off.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 50s51 seconds ago
Smich on disposing of evidence with Dell: "He said it had to be done and that's why I'm in contact with him."

Later that morning, Smich texts, "Yo holla" and then calls Millard.
by Adam Carter 12:22 PM

Millard later says: "(I've gotten a lot done :)" Smich responds: "You want to chill for a bit today?"
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

"I, Mark Smich, want to spend a little time with lunatic Dell today. That's your evidence," Fraser says.
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

"I'm trying to go along," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 12:24 PM

If that is the case then how did the blood and gun residue get all over the inside of the RAM? I'm not buying it.

I think he means they shot him in the truck in the field. Not that they made him get out and shot him. It's a different version then they pulled over by bobcat and his head was on the dash which was mr smichs version

Oops guess I was a little late

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s26 seconds ago
Smich asks repeatedly when Millard is going to be at his house. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
Millard arranges to pick Smich up at 12:15, "for the rest of the day you're partners in crime. Concealing and burning," Fraser says.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 30s30 seconds ago
"You're partners in crime" Fraser says. "Cleaning and burning" Smich says "no, I was trying to be as normal as possible." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s9 seconds ago
Crown: "You're playing along with the concealing of evidence in the murder? Is that right?" Smich: "Nobody was supposed to die."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s38 seconds ago
Playing along? "You're playing along in the destruction of evidence." No one was supposed to die, says Smich.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Fraser suggests Smich was "playing along with the concealing of evidence in a murder." Smich says "no one was supposed to die." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Fraser says someone did die, and "your hands are all over this." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s39 seconds ago
Someone did die and your hands were all over it, Fraser says. #TimBosma That's what killers do, cover their tracks.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s31 seconds ago
Crown: "You did what killers do, you tried to cover your tracks...that's what killers do, they cover their tracks."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
Fraser says Smich "did what killers do" and covered his tracks. Smich says again he was doing what Dellen Millard told him to do. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
Smich: "No sir, I did what I was told to do." He agrees he destroyed evidence.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s20 seconds ago
Smich doesn't disagree on anything Fraser says happened after May 6, Fraser says. "That's what I said happened," Smich says. #TimBosma

"No one was supposed to die. It was supposed to be the theft of a truck," Smich says. "Somebody did die, Mr. Smich, and somebody was burned. And your hands are all over it Mr. Smich," Fraser says.
by Adam Carter 12:26 PM

Fraser says Smich, "did what killers do" and tried to "cover his tracks."
by Adam Carter 12:27 PM

Fraser also pointing to two calls between Smich and Millard on May 9, and says they're talking about moving the truck there. Smich says he can't recall what was said.
by Adam Carter 12:28 PM

Going back to extraction report from May 9. There are 2 calls from Smich that night around 11pm. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s32 seconds ago
Fraser suggests there must've been a convo about where that truck was going. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
Smich says no, he couldn't get ahold of him. Says lots of his texts went unanswered. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
After Millard drops Smich off, Smich phones him twice, according to phone records. 10:54 p.m. And 11 p.m. May 9.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s42 seconds ago
They had to have discussed where Millard was taking the #TimBosma truck with the fifth wheel trailer, after dropping off Smich, Fraser says.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
Fraser asks Smich why he would call him that night after he'd already been dropped off. Smich doesn't know, can't say he reached him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s24 seconds ago
Millard would have been taking Bosma truck to Kleinberg.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 58s58 seconds ago
Fraser shows Smich how he called Millard twice after he dropped him off at 11pm on May 9. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Why did Smich call Millard after he dropped him off, at 11pm Thurs May 9? Smich doesn't remember.

Now looking at messages from May 10.
by Adam Carter 12:29 PM

Smich texts at 1:23 a.m.: "What up bro. Yo. Link me back." Millard responds: "retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now."
by Adam Carter 12:30 PM

Fraser says this is around the time Millard brought the truck to his mother's home. "You knew what was going on, you just wanted a progress report," Fraser says.
by Adam Carter 12:30 PM

If that is the case then how did the blood and gun residue get all over the inside of the RAM? I'm not buying it.

I think that he meant that Tim was shot while in the truck, and that the truck and the Yukon were parked in the field at the time.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fraser points out the evidence is Millard and Noudga went to the farm that night also, and moved the Eliminator. They also gave the toolbox to Matt Hagerman.
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

Smich says he didn't know about that.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

Millard's message about "retooling" was sent at 4:46 in the morning.
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
Going now to messages from Fri. May 10. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s52 seconds ago
At 1:23am, Smich writes "what up bro." Then "yo...link me back." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 37s37 seconds ago
Msgs at 1:23 that morning. Smich-Millard "what up bro. yo. Link me back." We have heard "link" is lingo for "contact"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
Fraser suggests Smich knew what Millard was doing that night...Friday May 10, 1:23 a.m. text from Smich to Millard.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 45s46 seconds ago
Smich initiates contact three times on May 10 at 1am after the #TimBosma truck has been dropped off at Millard's mother's house.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s41 seconds ago
Millard is on his way to the hangar at this point. Smich knew that, Fraser suggests, and was looking for a progress report

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
1:52 and 1:53 trying to contact Millard. Crown: "You knew what was up. You just wanted to get a progress report." #Bosma

Fraser says we know this was around the time the truck had been dropped off in Kleinburg and Millard was headed toward Waterloo. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 54s54 seconds ago
Millard responds: "retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now." #TimBosma #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Smich says he wasn't able to reach Millard so he just kept trying. "Bro is a term of endearment, Fraser says. You're reaching out to him."

Smich calls Millard "Bro" in text which Fraser says is "a term of endearment."

Fraser suggests Smich knew perfectly well what was happening--and was looking for a "progress report." #Bosma

Millard responds "retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now, 7am accounting meeting." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"You knew what was going down," Fraser says. Smich says no, he doesn't think he got hold of Millard. #TimBosma

Smich says again he didn't know what was happening, and he couldn't get ahold of Millard. #Bosma

Crown says evidence is after Millard and Noudga leave his mom's they go to hangar and barn. They move Eliminator from barn into trees.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s58 seconds ago
Millard and Noudga went from hangar to barn, and moved Eliminator out to trees, then took toolbox to Hagerman's house at 4am.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
Around 4am Millard shows up in Hagerman's driveway with the murder weapon in a toolbox. "You knew that," Fraser says to Smich. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s44 seconds ago
Smich insists he did not.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s42 seconds ago
"He's got the murder weapon in that toolbox. You knew that," Fraser says. Smich disagrees.

Then they take toolbox to Hagerman at 4 a.m. It contains the murder weapon. "You knew that," Crown says to Smich. Smich says no.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 53s54 seconds ago
They must have discussed getting rid of the murder weapon, Fraser says. Smich disagrees.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 57s58 seconds ago
Fraser says Noudga and Millard moved the incinerator then Millard took the murder weapon to Hagerman's. "You knew that" Fraser suggests.

Fraser suggests that's what they would've been discussing when they were together for hours on May 9. Getting rid of the truck/gun.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 59s60 seconds ago
"No sir," Smich says. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s53 seconds ago
At 4:46 a.m. Friday May 10 Millard texts Smich: "retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now."

4:46am Friday May 10 Millard-Smich "retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now, 7am accounting meeting."

At 4am, Millard responds to Smich: "retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now, 7am accounting meeting." #Bosma

"You don't send that message unless you knew what 'retooled for stormy weather means,'" Fraser says. Smich says Millard was talking about moving the vehicle from the hangar.
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

Smich says he didn't know where Millard took the truck.
by Adam Carter 12:35 PM

"He's telling you, 'we're good, I got rid of the murder weapon,'" Fraser says. Smich says "No, sir."
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

Agree. Believe Bosma was killed in truck IN the field.

Before or after MS got out of the RAM? TB would have to have gotten out of the RAM to let MS out ... then TB gets back into the RAM and they shut the vehicle door and then shoot him??? And then drive to Bobcat to switch plates? That makes no sense.

You don't send a message like that unless Smich knows what "retooled for stormy weather" and "all clear" mean, Fraser says.

Fraser suggests Smich knew that meant he gave the gun to Hagerman. Smich says no, he took it to be re: vehicle at the hangar. #Bosma

Crown: "You knew that what that mean was he'd given the murder weapon the Hagerman." Smich says no, it was reference to vehicle at hangar.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 46s46 seconds ago
Crown: just a coincidence Millard sends that text after "dumping the murder weapon." And Smich knew the truck was out of the hangar.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Fraser' and that's why they met for 50 min to talk about getting rid of gun and truck. MS texts DM "retooled for stormy weather. All clear"

Fraser says Smich knew the truck was out of the trailer, in the back of the trailer, when they drove away from the hangar that night. #Bosma

It's a coincidence Millard texts "all clear" just after dropping off the murder weapon? I couldn't get hold of him, don't know, Smich says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
Smich says he didn't know where the truck went. Fraser says according to his evidence, he didn't want to know. #Bosma

Fraser says "he's telling you, we're good. I got rid of the murder weapon." Smich disagrees. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
Fraser suggests that text was Millard clearly telling him "we're good, I got rid of the murder weapon." Smich says no. #Bosma

Smich: "I didn't know what he did with it (truck)." Crown: reference to retooled and all clear is toolbox with gun dropped off.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 56s56 seconds ago
"Whys he telling you this?" Fraser says. "What else could it mean but I got rid of the murder weapon and were good?" #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
"That's not what it means sir," Smich says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 54s55 seconds ago
Smich says the message had to do with Arthur Jennings calling Crimestoppers. Nope. That happened after, Fraser says.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s26 seconds ago
"Dell was worried about Arthur Jennings that day," Smich says. Fraser says we'll move on. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
Smich disagrees. Fraser says he's moving on, they can "agree to disagree." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
Smich: "Dell was worried about Arthur Jennings on that day, that's why he wanted to move the vehicle." That's what the message was about.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 44s44 seconds ago
Smich claims it was about Art Jennings. Fraser points out he wasn't fired until much later. Smich recants, saying he meant something else.

Before or after MS got out of the RAM? TB would have to have gotten out of the RAM to let MS out ... then TB gets back into the RAM and they shut the vehicle door and then shoot him??? That makes no sense.

BBM - I can't believe I never thought of this but yes, he would have, as there is only 1 door on the passenger side.

I guess it was very uncomfortable at the hangar around AJ and SS for MS and DM. And SS and his wife conveniently got new cell phones on May 7th and I recall people thinking at the time it was just a coincidence. MS gets rid of his SIM cards and shuts off his phone within 3 minutes of the burner phone being shut off on the night TB was murdered and some people think that's a coincidence too?

All MOO.

"If you're trying to avoid Millard ... why are you calling and texting him?" Fraser asks. Smich says he was keeping minimal contact and "trying to figure out what was going on."
by Adam Carter 12:38 PM

On My 10, Smich texts Millard: "I got hair cut soon. Let me kno how everything goes with that there. Can you talk for a minute?"
by Adam Carter 12:39 PM

Fraser says this again shows Smich engaging Millard.
by Adam Carter 12:41 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s26 seconds ago
Smich asks repeatedly when Millard is going to be at his house. #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
Millard arranges to pick Smich up at 12:15, "for the rest of the day you're partners in crime. Concealing and burning," Fraser says.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 30s30 seconds ago
"You're partners in crime" Fraser says. "Cleaning and burning" Smich says "no, I was trying to be as normal as possible." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s9 seconds ago
Crown: "You're playing along with the concealing of evidence in the murder? Is that right?" Smich: "Nobody was supposed to die."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s38 seconds ago
Playing along? "You're playing along in the destruction of evidence." No one was supposed to die, says Smich.

Fraser suggests Smich was "playing along with the concealing of evidence in a murder." Smich says "no one was supposed to die." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Fraser says someone did die, and "your hands are all over this." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s39 seconds ago
Someone did die and your hands were all over it, Fraser says. #TimBosma That's what killers do, cover their tracks.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 31s31 seconds ago
Crown: "You did what killers do, you tried to cover your tracks...that's what killers do, they cover their tracks."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s21 seconds ago
Fraser says Smich "did what killers do" and covered his tracks. Smich says again he was doing what Dellen Millard told him to do. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
Smich: "No sir, I did what I was told to do." He agrees he destroyed evidence.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s20 seconds ago
Smich doesn't disagree on anything Fraser says happened after May 6, Fraser says. "That's what I said happened," Smich says. #TimBosma

I can't grasp onto this one, sorry
If that's the case the entire DM posse has blood on their hands. They ALL covered up evidence, or tampered with evidence, or destroyed evidence.
In fact some people like SS even helped beforehand IMO.

The U-turn MS is talking about would have been on the road, not in the field.

Dunno if it helps to get technical over U-turns and 3-point turns, but TB's truck would NOT be able to do an actual U-turn on Book Rd. I went to the exact area to check it out and I had to pull a rather strained 3-point turn in my little Jetta. It's a very narrow road with ditches and roughage on either side.

Also, the farmer's field driveway is only one lane wide. The Yukon and TB's pickup would not be able to drive in side by side. I.e. the Yukon would have had to be parked back a ways into the driveway/field in order for them to pull TB's truck in later. Here's a screenshot for reference:

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member