Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I truly believe this "mission" to steal a truck and kill TIm Bosma was most definitely premeditated. Lots of the testimony so far certainly points to premeditation, IMO, for both DM and MS.

They had been stealing and getting away with it, and had already allegedly murdered WM (DM alone) and LB together and gotten away with it. Although the latter can not be used against them during this trial, their actions show rapid progression of committing murders ... Seems to me that, at the very least, DM was gaining extraordinary pleasure from killing, for no other reason than the thrill of the kill. Three people were murdered over the span of 10 months. Every single one of his depraved acts was bringing him enjoyment and thrills, and would have increased exponentially as time went on, had he not been caught.

How deeply tragic, sad and senseless that WM and LB death/missing weren't thoroughly and properly investigated at the time. If that had happened and Dellen had been arrested then, Tim Bosma would be safe at home with his loving family, sharing their wonderful lives together.

(Actually I am very angry that the WM and LB cases were so poorly investigated ... And I believe that the police involved in those two investigations have a part in the horrific death of Tim Bosma, which could have been prevented had those investigators been more diligent and devoted themselves to timely, thorough and proper procedures. IMO)

Premeditation for certain.

MOO

I agree with everything except for the part about the police. We do not know that there was not an ongoing investigation going on in the background. They did drop the hammer on WM and LB and apparently have evidence that they cannot even share with the family related to LB because of the upcoming court case. These players have been shut down. The ones that are still on the street walking around with or without leg monitors on will trip up in my opinion. Police are smarter than criminals. That is why the jails are full.

Reasons/excuses for CN drinking beer in a restricted area:

1) She didn't remember that rule.
2) She is from an immigrant family and didn't study Baseball or Baseball Park rules.
3) She was drinking her beer, and not restricted beer sold at the park.
4) She was stoned and therefore not aware of where she was sitting
5) There was no wine, and therefore the only thing available.
6) It's not about the ball park, it's about what CN believes she is entitled to do.

MOO

:thumb: lol

I am suggesting everyone read Ann Rule's "The Stranger Beside Me", as someone else here mentioned.
The parallels are uncanny! I'm not even halfway through but have reached the part where he writes bad poetry in prison to a woman who can't believe he's guilty. She ends up writing a book about him but I guess that can't be the case for CN if she's convicted. Even the things he wrote about are the same as DM!

I just think that the mere purchase of the Eliminator is so incriminating (of prior intent) that they did not need to spend more time on it. Irregardless of whether his friends knew about it, it's purpose is clear. Now if one of the gang admitted they knew that, it would be icing on the cake, but not necessary IMO. However hypothetically if the crown can prove that CN knew it's purpose that would seal her fate at her own trial.

While MM questions the juvenile behaviour (sorry juveniles) of her seniors and uses critical thinking skills in regard to the eliminator, CN has nothing but penises dancing in her head. Really?

2) She is from an immigrant family and didn't study Baseball or Baseball Park rules.
6) It's not about the ball park, it's about what CN believes she is entitled to do.

MOO

Depends on what a beer can is. Is it a can that contains beer? But we do not know that her can does. Once you drink all the beer from a beer can, does it cease to be a beer can?

One can argue that anything designed to contain beer is a beer can, no matter if the beer is in or not. But then a coffee cup is also designed in a way that, if held upright, it can contain any liquid, including beer. Does that rule prohibit coffee cups? No.

It's a philosophical q. She decided that she's not gonna comply with the hegemony until she answers that question for herself.

Some quality time outside of the correctional facility....camp cupcake.....that she will likely be returning to. She can continue with her education from there. I think even get it paid for.

what jail did CN serve her 4 months in does anyone know? What would her time there have been like? Is it a tough detention center?

what jail did CN serve her 4 months in does anyone know? What would her time there have been like? Is it a tough detention center?

She got to stay at the Vanier Centre for Women in Milton.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...cessory-in-the-tim-bosma-murder-get-bail.html

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC Apr 28
Noudga says she doesn't know how long it takes to get from Millard's farm in North Dumfries to Milton. #TimBosma

...but I bet she has Milton <--> Etobicoke down pat now ;)

I am suggesting everyone read Ann Rule's "The Stranger Beside Me", as someone else here mentioned.
The parallels are uncanny! I'm not even halfway through but have reached the part where he writes bad poetry in prison to a woman who can't believe he's guilty. She ends up writing a book about him but I guess that can't be the case for CN if she's convicted. Even the things he wrote about are the same as DM!

Thank you - just bought! :)

MOO

This made my day. Thanks!

I used to think that with all the people who had some idea what was going on, such as Shane S., surely someone would have talked. But we saw every single one of them lie on the stand, so self-interest won out in the end.

I like to think AJ would have talked (maybe wishful thinking) based on the fact that he and SS no longer speak.. I like to think it's because he couldn't bring himself to accept his SILs involvement (or at the very least, lack if forthcomingness) in this mess and that his conscience would have forced him to go against SS's wishes and report to LE..

I don't think DM was worried about those around him turning him in because he made them all accomplices to his smaller crimes, since they all went along with that he
never thought twice about hiding this more serious crime from them. His evidence cover up seems sloppy, but I think it's because he covered up in the sense of not getting caught, not in the sense of being under LE microscope after being pinpointed as suspect. Other than the incineration he wasn't covering much up until he knew LE was on his tail.

Considering that DM was arrested the evening of the 10th, and charged the next morning with forcible confinement, and theft over $5000, the actions of CN and MB are extreme. What did they believe he was being arrested for on the evening of the 10th?

1) If they believed he was innocent they would have waited until the next morning for charges to be laid.
2) Forcible confinement and theft over $5000 is not a long sentence if that is all he did. No need to wipe down the trailer.
3 CN lawyered up on Monday, and DM was not charged with first degree until Wednesday.

The reaction to move out of the house to a motel, and go back drunk in the middle of the night to wipe prints sends a strong implied message they knew this was more than what the charges the next day reflected. I don't buy for one microsecond that CN and MB didn't wonder where Tim was. They may have not cared, but they did wonder.

MOO

Hah someone wrote on CN's Blue Jays post, "isn't beer disallowed in the upper decks?" and "are you chaperoned?" and CN responded "? No to both".

So if she really was out without a chaperone yesterday isn't that a major breach of her bail condition?

Oh after some googling, beer cans are sold at the 500 level during Jays games now. It was only banned during the playoffs last year.

Also, in the background is the new dirt infield at the stadium, so yes, she was at the game yesterday.

I can't believe she was stupid enough to write in the comments that she went without a chaperone.

Oh after some googling, beer cans are sold at the 500 level during Jays games now. It was only banned during the playoffs last year.

Also, in the background is the new dirt infield at the stadium, so yes, she was at the game yesterday.

I can't believe she was stupid enough to write in the comments that she went without a chaperone.
Or #welovebjs I don't care who you are. After the testimony this past week very poor taste. She is a piece of work

<snip>
The reaction to move out of the house to a motel, and go back drunk in the middle of the night to wipe prints sends a strong implied message they knew this was more than what the charges the next day reflected. I don't buy for one microsecond that CN and MB didn't wonder where Tim was. They may have not cared, but they did wonder.

MOO

RSBM

Did they wonder? Just speculation on my part, but I suspect they knew he had already been both murdered and incinerated.

MOO

RSBM

Did they wonder? Just speculation on my part, but I suspect they knew he had already been both murdered and incinerated.

MOO
How could any human being knowingly hide this while TB family is suffering. IMO they deserve to suffer as well. I hope they don't see their precious Dell in a very very very long time. I'd actually prefer he was sent to maximum security out of province if convicted to make visitation that much more inconvenient for Mummy and CN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx