Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CN is showing a fascinating pic of a hollow tree stump. I notice on the ground (middle of pic) in the foreground there is something undefinable, like blurred out. Behind and in front are seen small coloured individual elements; the "thing" is something like a dark bundle of fluff with something light on the right side nearby.

I have no harmless ideas what it might be. I would like to know if the tree stump was/is a part of DM's farmland .........

To go a little further: If I'm zooming in on the pic there is seen a little white head of a bunny midst the bundle of fluff. - Maybe, I have to rest a little?

-.-.-.-
Another pic of CN's account shows a still life of two books: "Sherlock Holmes" and "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte" - crime and "war strategy" (ex lawyer DP prefers to act accordingly). Also interesting ...

Do you all think that these two clowns planned to kill Tim Bosma before going on the test drive? How in the world did they thought they would get away with it is beyond me. I thought that maybe they killed him when he resisted in giving up his truck. Will we ever learn what really happened?

DM had no legitimate use for an animal incinerator. That is proof enough of intent (on its own) in my mind. MS's fire imagery in his texts are evidence that he knew the full plan. DM thougt that the Eliminator was a stroke of genius, and that having large private areas like the farm and hanger shielded him from the prying eyes of witnesses and LE IMO. He felt invincible and uncatchable IMO

A few things stick in my mind that I wonder about.
When AM or MH (can't remember which) said they fingered MS, Crown had no ?'s about it.
Not a, when did you decide to, not a why, nothing. And then he had a bad case of selective memory when he gave his police statements.
Seems odd.
Also, why was there so few ?'s about the Eliminator?
Why didn't Crown ask AM MH CN SS, DM's carpenter JV (is it)
When did you first see it? Where all did see it? Did you not question what it was for? Did you ever see it operation.
Many questions and Crown didn't ask any that I remember.
Do you suppose there was an agreement made?

I just think that the mere purchase of the Eliminator is so incriminating (of prior intent) that they did not need to spend more time on it. Irregardless of whether his friends knew about it, it's purpose is clear. Now if one of the gang admitted they knew that, it would be icing on the cake, but not necessary IMO. However hypothetically if the crown can prove that CN knew it's purpose that would seal her fate at her own trial.

DM had no legitimate use for an animal incinerator. That is proof enough of intent (on its own) in my mind. MS's fire imagery in his texts are evidence that he knew the full plan. DM thougt that the Eliminator was a stroke of genius, and that having large private areas like the farm and hanger shielded him from the prying eyes of witnesses and LE IMO. He felt invincible and uncatchable IMO
I agree with you. I think we need to realize that up unto this point, potentially he had committed two other murders and had gotten away with. The fact that there was no 24hrs. Before L E started searching, was not something DM had calculated in his plan. He was left scrammbling to clean up and cover his tracks. Thankful for the fine job L E did on this case. Bringing some answers for this dear wounded family.

The scary part, and I think most of us don't enjoy it when this point it made, is how close they WERE to getting away with it. If I'm not mistaken, it's more or less down to DM using that burner phone twice, and then the ambition tattoo. Maybe one of the inner circle would have spilled eventually, or DM would have gotten even more reckless, but by then they would have had much more time to deal with the evidence and strip the truck.

Also the crime stoppers call about the truck in the hangar. As brilliant as they thought themselves they weren't that good at covering their tracks. Unfortunately as someone mentioned above, the previous crimes weren't thoroughly investigated. Even the Bobcat theft nearly got him caught (would have tried to pin it on an employee, though if he could)

in the LB case if LE had retrieved surveillance video from the hotel she was staying at (if she was reported missing earlier), and followed up on the former boyfriends tip about all the calls to DM...

Also the crime stoppers call about the truck in the hangar. As brilliant as they thought themselves they weren't that good at covering their tracks. Unfortunately as someone mentioned above, the previous crimes weren't thoroughly investigated. Even the Bobcat theft nearly got him caught (would have tried to pin it on an employee, though if he could)

in the LB case if LE had retrieved surveillance video from the hotel she was staying at (if she was reported missing earlier), and followed up on the former boyfriends tip about all the calls to DM...

AJ refused to tell police the location of the truck in multiple Crime Stoppers calls. I don't see any reason to believe he would have eventually given it up if the police hadn't arrived at the hangar based on the description of the satchel wearing suspect with an Ambition tattoo.

Maybe he would have, maybe he wouldn't. It's one of those things we will never know.

(about the incinerator questions) ..... police have suggested that the incinerator was used on LB the previous year and for that reason I think the Bosma trial was very narrow in scope .... there may very well be a lot more about it during the LB trial .... that is my guess anyway .... did you notice how fast the judge cut off the Georgia manufacturer when he was on the witness stand ... he said the incinerator had been used more than once.

What impressed me is that the Manufacturer of the incinerator travelled up for the trial on his own dime. (reported by AP)

Does this mean Mom and/or Dad took her to the game?
While they might have taken her, she could also have made the pic for her Insta by collage from other pics, she might not have been in person.

especially to lay them on Smich as well..they have something to suggest he was part of it.

I imagine they may have a lot of evidence from their computers/phones, such as conversations and pings ?

AJ refused to tell police the location of the truck in multiple Crime Stoppers calls. I don't see any reason to believe he would have eventually given it up if the police hadn't arrived at the hangar based on the description of the satchel wearing suspect with an Ambition tattoo.

Maybe he would have, maybe he wouldn't. It's one of those things we will never know.

Thanks. I did not know that. I only discovered WS and the Twitter feeds about 3/4 through the trial. AJ did take photos though didn't he? I'd like to think that he ultimately would have reported it, but we'll never Know, as you say.

Part of of my point though was that DM was sloppy enough to let people outside of his inner circle glimpse incriminating evidence. E.g. he didn't seem aware or concerned that MM also knew about the intent to steal a truck.

He's not thorough I hiding evidence either. Evidently the police found sufficient residual evidence from LB and his father to lay charges.

BTW what is the relationship between Crimestoppers and LE? Is Crimestoppers completely anonymous?
Edit: seems like it is, but according to Wikipedia "in a 2003 California death penalty case in which a defendant had called the tip line himself, taped conversations made by the managers of a tip hotline guaranteeing anonymity were used as evidence"

While they might have taken her, she could also have made the pic for her Insta by collage from other pics, she might not have been in person.

She could have found the blue jays pic on the internet too for all we know.

Beer cans were banned in the upper level just sayin

Reasons/excuses for CN drinking beer in a restricted area:

1) She didn't remember that rule.
2) She is from an immigrant family and didn't study Baseball or Baseball Park rules.
3) She was drinking her beer, and not restricted beer sold at the park.
4) She was stoned and therefore not aware of where she was sitting
5) There was no wine, and therefore the only thing available.
6) It's not about the ball park, it's about what CN believes she is entitled to do.

MOO

Thanks. I did not know that. I only discovered WS and the Twitter feeds about 3/4 through the trial. AJ did take photos though didn't he? I'd like to think that he ultimately would have reported it, but we'll never Know, as you say.

Part of of my point though was that DM was sloppy enough to let people outside of his inner circle glimpse incriminating evidence. E.g. he didn't seem aware or concerned that MM also knew about the intent to steal a truck.

He's not thorough I hiding evidence either. Evidently the police found sufficient residual evidence from LB and his father to lay charges.

BTW what is the relationship between Crimestoppers and LE? Is Crimestoppers completely anonymous?
Edit: seems like it is, but according to Wikipedia "in a 2003 California death penalty case in which a defendant had called the tip line himself, taped conversations made by the managers of a tip hotline guaranteeing anonymity were used as evidence"

I used to think that with all the people who had some idea what was going on, such as Shane S., surely someone would have talked. But we saw every single one of them lie on the stand, so self-interest won out in the end.

Was a bit confused on the Dungey final cross examination of CN. TD really didn't ask much of CN that could help clear his client, MS.

So I have thought on this some more. Other than CN providing the link to DM letters, she was totally useless beyond that. TD's cross exam reflected that.
TD is reserving a raft of "doubt causing" questions for the defense portion of the trial, as jury doubt is MS's only hope. With CN already linked to DM, and not linked closely to MS, the jury's contempt for CN will hurt DM more than MS.

Smart move, distancing his case and client from this vile disgusting narcissist, who is already firmly joined at the hip to the co-accused. I understand TD cross exam better now in that light.

Does this mean Mom and/or Dad took her to the game?

Some quality time outside of the correctional facility....camp cupcake.....that she will likely be returning to. She can continue with her education from there. I think even get it paid for.

Of course just my speculation, but I think TB was shot when they stopped near the Bobcat dealership and they transferred him into the bed of his truck therefore he didn't lose too much blood in the truck on the seat. DM thought he could wash the seat once he removed it from TB's truck, so he took the seats over to Riverside and washed it in the area where water was ran for 10 hours. Explains the laundry detergent and bucket in the back of the Yukon and the questions about "functioning" bathtub and shower in unit #2, whether DM had keys. DM was going into until #2 to get water using the bucket. No hose outside and outside water shut off and DM didn't know where water turn on was located inside or didn't have a key to access the area where water turn on was inside the building . DM got JV to get hoses and water the area to wash away blood evidence and detergent. DM failed at washing the seats and took them to the farmland and burnt them. Billandrew's timeline shows he was at Riverside (Etobicoke) May 8th, around 3am. Around 6am farmer sees smoke plume at farmland. ALL MOO.

How much time do you think in your opinion between leaving the house for the test drive and getting to that bobcat dealership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties