Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen not tweets or MSM information stating DM glances over at MS with almost pleading looks. I'd LOVE to read that. Could you please provide a link Gumshew. TIA.

Forgot to say that what I gather from the looks in question is only my perception of them. Whatever anyone else perceives them to be, MS still ignores them.

I think you may all be missing something obvious. If you write something on your toes you probably don't expect a courtroom gallery sitting behind you while you're in the prisoner box, to see your shoes. RATHER, you expect someone who is sitting beside you to see it. Who would that be other then DM himself?

IMO this is a message (whatever that message is, to DM alone). Maybe a form of threat for all I know.

In any case, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, MS could communicate with others, through his lawyer or family visits, so would not need to write something on his shoes. However, the one person he would not be able to get a message through to is DM. Hence the shoes!

That's true. They are sitting in an enclosed box and are already there when the jury comes in and when they leave. And other than entering and exiting the courtroom, the gallery does not really see his feet during the trial either. No doubt these two have a lot of secrets together. I think they've been involved in years of nefarious activity together. I guess MS may be threatening DM with revealing something else that has not come to light if DM and his high priced legal team try to throw him under the bus.

Pacific? Ocean that the Baja Pennisula is situated on? :thinking:

MOO

That's true. They are sitting in an enclosed box and are already there when the jury comes in and when they leave. And other than entering and exiting the courtroom, the gallery does not really see his feet during the trial either. No doubt these two have a lot of secrets together. I think they've been involved in years of nefarious activity together. I guess MS may be threatening DM with revealing something else that has not come to light if DM and his high priced legal team try to throw him under the bus.

Pacific? Ocean that the Baja Pennisula is situated on? :thinking:

MOO

No Kamille, :slap: I pacifically posted the meaning of why MS has PACIFIC written on his shoes for DM to see. Did you miss the memo again?! Oh bother and for heaven sakes...sheesh. :hilarious: :blowkiss:

<modsnip>

PACIFIC
The way people who aren't smart (but think they are) say "specific". Used mostly by people who elect to represent themselves during a criminal trial, and dummies who don't understand questions during a job interview and want to buy more time in order to think of a good bull-**** lie. You should never correct someone who says "pacific" instead of "specific" because it is a very easy way to instantly guage IQ. "Uh... I don't know which robbery you are talking about Your Honor. Can you please be more pacific?"

When I think of the word Pacific intended to send a message, I can't help but think of the feet that wash up here on the West Coast of BC from the Pacific Ocean.

If people are concerned that the word PACIFIC written on MSs shoes is some cryptic gang message, has anyone contacted prison authorities or LE to report it?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Maybe he thinks that is how you spell 'Pacifist'

Personally, I thought the whole point of gang slang was to have a way to communicate with your 'Homies' without anyone else knowing what you were saying? Once people like us know what it means they will have to come up with another word for whatever it is.

Maybe he thinks that is how you spell 'Pacifist'

Personally, I thought the whole point of gang slang was to have a way to communicate with your 'Homies' without anyone else knowing what you were saying? Once people like us know what it means they will have to come up with another word for whatever it is.
<bbm>

Well, he's got us there :floorlaugh:

Maybe even the Judge goes homes at night thinking "I wonder what the heck Pacific means on that guy's shoes".

There will be more blood spatter evidence introduced likely, but it's an obvious inference that the amount of blood spatter in the front of the truck, along with the pattern and velocity of the spatter, that TB was a) shot b) in the head. IF he was cut w a box cutter there wouldn't be gun residue or high impact spatter. IF he was shot in the thigh for example, it is very unlikely that the spatter would be on the interior ceiling and/or the driver's side. That someone was shot in the head isn't proof of death, but increases the odds. Why does it matter, can I ask, if TB was merely incapacitated by a gunshot to the head vs the incinerator?? When there's proof of both things occurring, and both occurrences being linked to DM/MS.

My previous post suggested it was possible MS did this from behind with a knife then the gun came into play. This could be when the "struggle" ensued. I'm well aware a knife doesn't produce GSR. If the box cutter isn't brought in as evidence then obviously the theory isn't valid. I believe it matters though because I think they will be trying to pin it on each other. MOO

When I think of the word Pacific intended to send a message, I can't help but think of the feet that wash up here on the West Coast of BC from the Pacific Ocean.

Not funny, but I laughed! Triple meaning?

I think you may all be missing something obvious. If you write something on your toes you probably don't expect a courtroom gallery sitting behind you while you're in the prisoner box, to see your shoes. RATHER, you expect someone who is sitting beside you to see it. Who would that be other then DM himself?

IMO this is a message (whatever that message is, to DM alone). Maybe a form of threat for all I know.

In any case, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, MS could communicate with others, through his lawyer or family visits, so would not need to write something on his shoes. However, the one person he would not be able to get a message through to is DM. Hence the shoes!

I think this is a good point, except for the fact that DM and MS are sitting at the same table, and I know that it is very hard to see the feet, let alone the toes of people sitting beside you at a table. I am actually surprised that the reporters spotted the word then, if it was on the toes and I believe that the spectators, including the journalist, sit behind the defendants as well.

In in my opinion, the people most likely to see the words would be the people in front of MS, and that would be the Justice, the crown if they are walking and talking, and most importantly, any witnesses who are testifying that day.

Who testified in the day that MS had Pacific written on his shoes, and was that the only day that he had that written there, or was that just the only day it was reported?

Photo of a mock trial inside the John Sopinka courthouse showing the enclosed prisoner's box

vevgwg.jpg

http://chs.hwcdsb.ca/97144--Cathedral-law-students-test-skills-at-mock-trial

MS could have been wearing these shoes the whole time and no-one noticed. Or maybe the jail lost his shoes while stored, and he was given a pair just because they fitted him.

If he was trying to send a message to anyone, why from his feet :laugh:

My previous post suggested it was possible MS did this from behind with a knife then the gun came into play. This could be when the "struggle" ensued. I'm well aware a knife doesn't produce GSR. If the box cutter isn't brought in as evidence then obviously the theory isn't valid. I believe it matters though because I think they will be trying to pin it on each other. MOO

Bloodstain pattern analysis (spatter, pooling, castoff, transfer, etc) will show what happened.

MS could have been wearing these shoes the whole time and no-one noticed. Or maybe the jail lost his shoes while stored, and he was given a pair just because they fitted him.

If he was trying to send a message to anyone, why from his feet :laugh:

Because guns aren't allowed in courtrooms? :D

If MS is trying to communicate with DM in a threatening way, can he not be found in contempt? I agree that it's the reason or a RESPONSE to DM looking him up and down. JMO

I don't believe it to be some gang communication at all. But i wonder if those on here that think it is, think it enough to report it or just enough to post it here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I feel it is a way that MS is communicating with someone. Will I report a feeling that I have to LE.....NO, have no proof.
Just curious, when you get a "feeling" with this case, do you call LE?

feel/think/believe....whatever word used, it is still JMO

Photo of a mock trial inside the John Sopinka courthouse showing the enclosed prisoner's box

vevgwg.jpg

I don't know if that's Courtroom 600, but DM and MS are not sitting in the prisoners box, rather they are sitting at a table. If you refer to the picture, where the people are sitting at the lower right table, they are sitting at a similar table right behind that- very close to the journalist area and area reserved for the family. Both DM and MS enter into the courtroom from a door on the far left of this picture and walk across the courtroom to their table. Hope this helps to explain why articles of clothing are so visible to everyone- including shoes.

vevgwg.jpg

Wait, how does anyone see his shoes if he's sitting in that box? That is far more concealing than just having a table over your legs.

Also, does that box have a table in it, it doesn't look like it from this photo but it's hard to tell. Personally, when I think back to times I have spent in court, I don't remember the typical prisoner box having a table.

Do we knowing they are sitting in a box like this each day? The courtroom sketches seems to have eliminated the box from their pics, but that could just be their artistic licence again. Even if they are sitting at a table instead of in a box, those tables have a front panel hiding the legs of those seated there from view from the front at least, which is where most people's toes would be visible.

I feel it is a way that MS is communicating with someone. Will I report a feeling that I have to LE.....NO, have no proof.
Just curious, when you get a "feeling" with this case, do you call LE?

I said "think" it is gang communication, not "feel" it is gang communication.
Several folks are here were supporting this idea like it was the truth.

No, I have not called LE about anything. I may have theories about the case, but not theories about MS breaking his no contact with DM order, through messages on his shoes. Nor do I believe MS is communicating with any gang bangers through words written on his shoes. However I have not been in the court, I have not seen the shoes, I have not seen his demeanour first hand... For those that have, maybe if they feel it is really significant to the point to bring it here, then maybe they should be contacting the authorities to let them know. And if MS is using the shoes to "talk" to a witness, than that is a real concern and one I don't think should be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member