Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS could have been wearing these shoes the whole time and no-one noticed. Or maybe the jail lost his shoes while stored, and he was given a pair just because they fitted him.

If he was trying to send a message to anyone, why from his feet :laugh:

Maybe writing Pacific on his shoes is about as meaningful as writing S8tan on underpasses? Maybe it's just something a bored kid does for attention.

Although honestly, why that word then?

I feel it is a way that MS is communicating with someone. Will I report a feeling that I have to LE.....NO, have no proof.
Just curious, when you get a "feeling" with this case, do you call LE?

I would think that LE are well aware of gang symbols, tats, double meanings. They are well aware of gang activity. That's why they will take note of your tattoos if you are stopped by them. US and Canadian LE have a database of all types of gang tats.

It's well known that a person with affiliation will not usually talk, because homies don't take snitching lightly, and if you do, henceforth you will be unsafe in prison or if let out into the streets again.

Wait, how does anyone see his shoes if he's sitting in that box? That is far more concealing than just having a table over your legs.

Also, does that box have a table in it, it doesn't look like it from this photo but it's hard to tell. Personally, when I think back to times I have spent in court, I don't remember the typical prisoner box having a table.

Do we knowing they are sitting in a box like this each day? The courtroom sketches seems to have eliminated the box from their pics, but that could just be their artistic licence again. Even if they are sitting at a table instead of in a box, those tables have a front panel hiding the legs of those seated there from view from the front at least, which is where most people's toes would be visible.
As I said in my last post, they are not sitting in the box. They are almost right in front of the journalist area and Bosma family. When they come into the courtroom, they are often standing at the table speaking with their counsel. It's not like they're being rushed to their seats and forced to sit down. They can stand there, step away from their table etc until the Judge comes in. If you're sitting on the side near the door, they exit just a couple feet in front of you. Lots and lots of views to see absolutely every article of clothing either of them are wearing, as it is for them to see the entire courtroom. MOO

I don't know if that's Courtroom 600, but DM and MS are not sitting in the prisoners box, rather they are sitting at a table. If you refer to the picture, where the people are sitting at the lower right table, they are sitting at a similar table right behind that- very close to the journalist area and area reserved for the family. Both DM and MS enter into the courtroom from a door on the far left of this picture and walk across the courtroom to their table. Hope this helps to explain why articles of clothing are so visible to everyone- including shoes.

Are they shackled? Or just sitting there at an open desk like the attorneys, where they could get up and lunge at anyone? Is there one of those walls in front of or behind the desk? Is there a prisoner's box in the room? Glass partition?

As I said in my last post, they are not sitting in the box. They are almost right in front of the journalist area and Bosma family. When they come into the courtroom, they are often standing at the table speaking with their counsel. It's not like they're being rushed to their seats and forced to sit down. They can stand there, step away from their table etc until the Judge comes in. If you're sitting on the side near the door, they exit just a couple feet in front of you. Lots and lots of views to see absolutely every article of clothing either of them are wearing, as it is for them to see the entire courtroom. MOO

Ugh, that is tough on the B family. I'm not so sure that I could sit that close to these monsters and behave!!!!

I said "think" it is gang communication, not "feel" it is gang communication.
Several folks are here were supporting this idea like it was the truth.

No, I have not called LE about anything. I may have theories about the case, but not theories about MS breaking his no contact with DM order, through messages on his shoes. Nor do I believe MS is communicating with any gang bangers through words written on his shoes. However I have not been in the court, I have not seen the shoes, I have not seen his demeanour first hand... For those that have, maybe if they feel it is really significant to the point to bring it here, then maybe they should be contacting the authorities to let them know. And if MS is using the shoes to "talk" to a witness, than that is a real concern and one I don't think should be ignored.

think/feel/believe......whatever word used, it is JMO.

In my opinion, " Pacific " probably is a reference to the Pacific Drug Cartel. He may have been small-time, but MS was dealing in drugs, and using them. I think the message MS is sending DM is that he has gangland connections that reach even into a prison, and if he tries to put everything about the murder on MS, as many of us think might be DM's defence ( his lawyer keeps pointing out that he had things out in the open, not trying to hide things, like the truck in his hangar, etc>) then some form of gangland revenge could end DM's life even in prison, or at least make it far more difficult than expected.

In my opinion, " Pacific " probably is a reference to the Pacific Drug Cartel. He may have been small-time, but MS was dealing in drugs, and using them. I think the message MS is sending DM is that he has gangland connections that reach even into a prison, and if he tries to put everything about the murder on MS, as many of us think might be DM's defence ( his lawyer keeps pointing out that he had things out in the open, not trying to hide things, like the truck in his hangar, etc>) then some form of gangland revenge could end DM's life even in prison, or at least make it far more difficult than expected.

Is DM currently in general population or segregated?

Maybe someone can tweet to a reporter asking if there are any more words appearing on any defendant's clothing.

Are the co-defendants allowed to speak to each other?

In my opinion, DM is well aware of the Norteno gang and who belongs, and who associates--- DM, MS, they all chilled together with these members from time to time. I think it may be that MS is withholding info which may help DM, but incriminates gang member/s. If you snitch, you have a scarlet letter branded on you(not literally), "S" for snitch, and you will become a target for every angry homie on the streets or in prison. It's also my opinion that DM has snitched.

After reading some other posts here, I had another thought, and again this is JMO, but it could also be that SM is not only sending a message to DM, also communicating in a threatening way to other witnesses, and he could be sending a message to other gangland members that he is still loyal, and will not divulge information that will land them in prison. He may want to make sure that he is not conveniently silenced, or punished in prison.

After reading some other posts here, I had another thought, and again this is JMO, but it could also be that SM is not only sending a message to DM, also communicating in a threatening way to other witnesses, and he could be sending a message to other gangland members that he is still loyal, and will not divulge information that will land them in prison. He may want to make sure that he is not conveniently silenced, or punished in prison.

I believe you are right.

Is DM currently in general population or segregated?

I think he is segregated, but that does not mean that he is completely safe. Cartels have corrupt prison staff on their payroll, or those who " owe them " for some reason. It does not have to be only another prisoner who might hurt or kill him, and he is going to be there for a very long time. Later on he may be put into the general population. Again, all of this is IMO.

We only know about the shoes because a reporter tweeted it. If they hadn't, then only the people in court would possibly see it. Are people assuming that there are gang members in the courtroom?

I think MS is small-time, a bit player. I hardly think he's gang material. He's a dumb lackey, IMO.

In my opinion, DM is well aware of the Norteno gang and who belongs, and who associates--- DM, SM, they all chilled together with these members from time to time. I think it may be that MS is withholding info which may help DM, but incriminates gang member/s. If you snitch, you have a scarlet letter branded on you(not literally), "S" for snitch, and you will become a target for every angry homie on the streets or in prison. It's also my opinion that DM has snitched.

Can you elaborate? You seem to have a theory......DM snitched on whom? He's on trial for 1st degree murder.....if he had nothing (or little) to do with this and he snitched, don't you think they would have cut him a deal? JMO. I'll say that I have always thought of DM as the mastermind and MS as his "hired ****", but I am open to other theories.

And who is SM?

I think he is segregated, but that does not mean that he is completely safe. Cartels have corrupt prison staff on their payroll, or those who " owe them " for some reason. It does not have to be only another prisoner who might hurt or kill him, and he is going to be there for a very long time. Later on he may be put into the general population. Again, all of this is IMO.

He can never be 100% safe, but LE seems to be making an effort on his part, for the moment.

The friendly greetings and hand waves to LE, the looks given to SB, the looks given to MS.... can they be interpreted another way(?), if he is the one that has given up important info. All speculation, of course.

I was thinking this was gang related to save his butt in prison, so show that he is remaining loyal. Not sure who, but the message is for someone. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95