Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Smich was still using his cell phone after the murder. I thought he threw them all out and was using Marlena's exclusively afterwards.

I have noticed this too in regard to DM speaking to his lawyers in between (every) sessions. My take on it is that DM believes he is all important, much too important to just be *there*, he must be an active and visible part of the legal team; he demands attention, conversation, feedback, wants to get his two cents in, all.the.time. Of course MS also speaks to his lawyer in between some sessions, I'm sure there are times when something may need to be mentioned, but with DM I get more of a feeling similar to say, a needy child constantly trying to keep his parent in his service/busy with him. He often smiles and laughs while talking with his lawyer. When DM stands up to acknowledge the entry of the judge or jury, he stands with a confident pose, holding his hands behind his back. Unfortunately, although I'm sure he wishes to portray confidence, he seems to instead portray cockiness. moo

Young rich CEO ... of the court? :D

I am clearly too new to say this ..lol... But.... stop Brightii! besides keep in mind there are extraterrestrial intelligence too! you are fine. no more worries- you are definitely a poster that stands out. keep up the good work. I had to delete all my smile guys cause there was more than 5
:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake: for you and others for your tweets tomorrow. They are always much appreciated.

Did AP confirm that there will be witness testimony on Monday rather than legal arguments? I'm asking because originally the last two days of last week were supposed to be for legal arguments and that changed when they extended the witness testimony to include all day Thursday.

I interpreted that change to mean that legal arguments would extend now to Monday, but it's been kindly established that I'm clearly from another planet, so I simply may not understand things that may be more obvious to others. lol

:abduction::alien3:

All MOO.

When I 2013 still thought of ie AM as a possible accomplice he was long ago cleared by police as one of the first who was cleared. I wondered why the innocence would have been so definitely stated. Consequently he can not hide too much, IMO. But I'm just curious as everyone on board here when he has to testify as a witness.

Millard is seen on the Facebook profile of Andrew Michalski, a friend who has been the subject of intense online scrutiny. They appear together in numerous photos working on vehicles in the family’s hanger.

But Michalski has contacted police and is not a suspect in Bosma’s murder.

“Andrew has been identified, he has been interviewed and cleared as having involvement,” Kavanaugh said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/14/tim-bosma-murder-motive-still-unknown-police-say

I think it is because AM went to police.

From A Carter's Live Blog in regard to Sloots testimony (James Sloots - Forensic Biologist with CFScience. Wrote reports on DNA evidence, examined TB's truck, Eliminator and gloves):

I wonder what would have smelled like spray paint inside TB's truck? I wonder if you are right about DM having plans to spray paint the truck white. From the cellphone logs, it looks like DM may have been asking for the paint in the early afternoon of May 9th. This would mean that by early afternoon on that day, he already was making plans for concealing all of this stuff...... so what tipped him off on the morning of May 9th? AJ spoke to his wife on the evening of the 8th, .. my guess is that the wife spoke to her daughter, and her daughter spoke to her husband (SS), and SS spoke to DM, that his FIL was suspicious about the truck belonging to TB. (Although he denied and denied and lied, while on the stand).

In regards to "what smelled of paint"
There was spray cans on the green tarp. I'm going to say, they sprayed the floors of the truck cab black. As paint guy stated...only the body was going to be painted. DM didn't want the truck cab painted red.

As for 12 cans not being enough to paint the truck body? You'd be surprised how far 12 cans can go. Tremclade would work just fine! I have about 5 Jeep guys That have used flat or satin Tremclade spray paint on their rigs. It's cheap to use and easy to toch up. Also as an idea on one can. I painted all my bumpers, rock rails and fender flares with 1 1/2 cans of spray paint. That was 2 good coats and 3 on the fender flares.

bbm

Spray paint one can use on ceramic surface, "Satin white" makes sense in this case. I'm thinking they (DM/CN) may have used the spray paint for this but I don't have any idea why the surface of a toilet/sink/shower tray would have been damaged (Maple Gate or more likely Riverside; in Maple Gate there was his roommate present who shouldn't notice, I think). Was something metallic cleaned? If - then: what for example?

Btw: the metall in Tim's truck was painted black (not Satin white).
I don't believe DM planned to spray paint the black truck: how would he have done this in the close trailer, how would he have protected the wooden walls and the floor, how would he have been able to breathe while doing it?

Wouldn't it have looked totally unprofessionally painted by spray can as well?? And if so, would even raise more suspicion. MOO

Here is a link to cell phone activity in list format. https://goo.gl/KdUj0T

A big thank you to billandrew for his help, and making it look much better. Hope this helps others on this site make sense of the overwhelming evidence presented. Looking at the list, there is still many key texts that have not been addressed.

Will they be showing the texts between DM and MS? Especially those on the evening of the 9th.

great job..so helpful and now I notice names I never noticed before and I wonder now why they were pointed out in court if they didn't mean anything..so these other names must be important. Palan, Wishbone, Quint, Spafford (we know who this is already DM's ex fiance), Scott ( I am guessing this is Scotty that Whidden mentioned), Dubien (Charles Dubien who is suppose to testify still)
It will be interesting to see who all these people are

May 10 1:23 am 3355 Millard received a text from 7086 Smich Milton
May 10 3:43 am 2580 Noudga received a text from Unknown # Milton

I wonder if the last 3 texts were Smich using Daly's phone

I am clearly too new to say this ..lol... But.... stop Brightii! besides keep in mind there are extraterrestrial intelligence too! you are fine. no more worries- you are definitely a poster that stands out. keep up the good work. I had to delete all my smile guys cause there was more than 5

Thank you and here's 5 smilies for you, mimimic. :) :) :) :) :) Keep smiling.

bbm

Spray paint one can use on ceramic surface, "Satin white" makes sense in this case. I'm thinking they (DM/CN) may have used the spray paint for this but I don't have any idea why the surface of a toilet/sink/shower tray would have been damaged (Maple Gate or more likely Riverside; in Maple Gate there was his roommate present who shouldn't notice, I think). Was something metallic cleaned? If - then: what for example?
Btw: the metall in Tim's truck was painted black (not Satin white).
I don't believe DM planned to spray paint the black truck: how would he have done this in the close trailer, how would he have protected the wooden walls and the floor, how would he have been able to breathe while doing it?

Satin paint would be terribly flat to use on a vehicle. It would probably be an acceptable finish and technique for painting old fashioned radiators in houses though. Painting those things by hand is brutal. That would also explain the quantity.
I suspect this white paint is a red herring as far as evidence.

A big thank you to billandrew for his help, and making it look much better. Hope this helps others on this site make sense of the overwhelming evidence presented. Looking at the list, there is still many key texts that have not been addressed.

Will they be showing the texts between DM and MS? Especially those on the evening of the 9th.
Awesome! .will dive into this soon. quick question...Did they also follow ping activities earlier? i ask because maybe they can see if they were in the areas BEFORE to show they were scoping out the areas.

In regards to "what smelled of paint"
There was spray cans on the green tarp. I'm going to say, they sprayed the floors of the truck cab black. As paint guy stated...only the body was going to be painted. DM didn't want the truck cab painted red.

As for 12 cans not being enough to paint the truck body? You'd be surprised how far 12 cans can go. Tremclade would work just fine! I have about 5 Jeep guys That have used flat or satin Tremclade spray paint on their rigs. It's cheap to use and easy to toch up. Also as an idea on one can. I painted all my bumpers, rock rails and fender flares with 1 1/2 cans of spray paint. That was 2 good coats and 3 on the fender flares.

there is no way 12 cans of white spray paint would cover a black truck and door jams, hood, roof...plus the work involved in taping off all the windows etc for overspray..I can see maybe the interior floor of the truck, before putting back in any seats or carpet etc..might even be for some other piece of equipment..remember he asked Schlatman if the forklift was working? Was there maybe a piece of equipment used at the farm like the bobcat..to move the body into the eliminator? Would these two have the strength to do this without alot of dragging? Could it be to touch up the bobcat bucket?

Awesome! .will dive into this soon. quick question...Did they also follow ping activities earlier? i ask because maybe they can see if they were in the areas BEFORE to show they were scoping out the areas.

Good question! Would be great if we could easily compare.

It's been shared before, had MH come forward straight away; we'd have the murder weapon.

Possibly, but it would be difficult (if not impossible) to prove that any gun in the toolbox was in fact the murder weapon. Without a body and bullet and the ability to do the necessary forensics, it can't be proven that a particular gun was the murder weapon.

Someone earlier raised the question, the presumed fact that the gun was buried "in the forest" dates to reports back in 2013 or so, and little new information on it has emerged. It's possible the gun has been recovered but is not useful as evidence. There was already evidence a-plenty that DM had a gun (or guns) and therefore access to a weapon; had they retrieved the fatal bullet casing etc. they could potentially have matched it to the GSR in the vehicle and/or the firearm, but lacking those things, all the retrieval of the gun would have provided would be a possible murder weapon.

It may turn out that it was recovered but not introduced as evidence because it doesn't provide any new information.

MM may have some insights on what happened to the gun -- if MS told her. I would be surprised if he shared that kind of detail with her, but you never know.

So Smich was still using his cell phone after the murder. I thought he threw them all out and was using Marlena's exclusively afterwards.

I think he got rid of his phones after DM got arrested? That's when he became paranoid that the bogeyman(who he meant has not been established) was coming to get him? If he got rid of his phone prior to this I don't know how he would have been tipped off about the dump in the stairwell.

Fantastic work here, Inspector North! :tyou: I've bookmarked your chronological phone/text list for future reference. Perhaps you should add it to your posts as billandrew does with his lists so others can access it easily. Just a suggestion.

All MOO.

<modsnip> I'm interested to see who the Crown will call upon to testify this week. With all the legal arguments and possible admission of more evidence, the Crown's case may very well end by mid or late April. I guess we'll have to see.

I'm interested to see who the Crown will call upon to testify this week. With all the legal arguments and possible admission of more evidence, the Crown's case may very well end by mid or late April. I guess we'll have to see.

If they follow the narrative of the toolbox/backback, they wil have AM up, and AP mentioned in her SoundCloud broadcast that AM was up on Monday.

So I think AM is up Monday. It will probably go as long as MH, I expect: a day or more?

Oh so many threads to read cant keep up.

Is there an error in the Cell ping presentation? that i missed in the discussions?
pg 34 Item E and then Item F. I am not sure that is possible timing wise that is.

Must have been really moving "wow," I guess it is possible based on Google maps directions.

I looked up that rogers tower here https://www.cellmapper.net/map and its has a very narrow area of coverage.

pg34.jpg

Napper505 :)

Just read a tweet from Alex Pierson who said it's "very likely" that both DM and MS will testify.

I have always assumed that would be highly unlikely.

Has anyone heard anything more about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski