Boulder DA sued for release of indictment

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she fell into the trap.there is NOTHING bad one could say about Kane and how he did his job
now she's trashing people who worked for the
ETA: DA office ;)

Exactly....

No proof she did this. She did not bash her child over the head set up a molestation scene and then pull the ripe tight cutting off the air to her beloved baby.

No proof of an intruder or group of intruders.

Proof of Patsy's involvement:

1. Handwriting matched to ransom note.

2. Jacket fibers on duct tape and entangled in rope.

JMO

No proof of an intruder or group of intruders.

Proof of Patsy's involvement:

1. Handwriting matched to ransom note.

2. Jacket fibers on duct tape and entangled in rope.

JMO

DNA not belonging to the family. Two sources match of same DNA.

Fibers from family should be there since they live there together. No proof of anything.

Ha. We both found that quick. There are more. I can keep posting them but then this is about this case and not all the others that are being solved with TDNA

Sorry double post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk auto correct has a mind of its own.

More of the same. Looking for a way to make themselves famous of rich. All integrity is gone.

Be very careful before you accuse Detectives Kolar and Thomas of looking for a way to make themselves rich and famous. By your own admission, you refuse to read books. Thomas and Kolar worked day and night for years trying to solve this case. I said solve.. They worked for the best interests of a six year old who was brutally violated and murdered. They each wrote a book about the investigation citing evidence and facts. Since you have no idea what Thomas and Kolar have done in the interests of JonBenet, it would behoove you to stop making false accusations about them.

Be very careful before you accuse Detectives Kolar and Thomas of looking for a way to make themselves rich and famous. By your own admission, you refuse to read books. Thomas and Kolar worked day and night for years trying to solve this case. I said solve.. They worked for the best interests of a six year old who was brutally violated and murdered. They each wrote a book about the investigation citing evidence and facts. Since you have no idea what Thomas and Kolar have done in the interests of JonBenet, it would behoove you to stop making false accusations about them.

I am not at all ignorant about their opinions or thoughts. I watched Kolars show and I have listened to ST many times spout his rhetoric.

They hold no weight with me.

I was reading comments under an article about this development, and there were multiple comments by IDI's about how the Ramseys were just upper middle class or were just not rich enough to get away with it. Someone even said, I kid you not, "They weren't Bill Gates rich". I'm guessing these people think when people say they got away with it due to money, they mean they paid people off. But anyway, IDI's trying to pass the family off as some normal family, earning $118k a year ;), is laughable because doesn't the whole intruder theory revolve around the family being targeted because of their money? Like someone was jealous of John, or wanted revenge for something work-related, knew they had money, wanted to break-in to a huge house, etc?

Thank you.

I am not at all ignorant about their opinions or thoughts. I watched Kolars show and I have listened to ST many times spout his rhetoric.

Guess what!!!!! We are not talking about opinions or thoughts. We are talking about the accumulated facts and evidence which was published in books.
But, you wouldn't know that. So do not dis what you do not know.

And opinions of those who refuse to READ the research that were put into ST and Kolar's books have no weight with me.

JMO

Opinions of the close-minded and biased are worthless.
This is a general statement based on fact.

DNA not belonging to the family. Two sources match of same DNA.

Fibers from family should be there since they live there together. No proof of anything.

Wrong again on Patsy's jacket fibers, considering the RST says the intruders brought the duct tape and rope with them. The fibers could not have gotten on the tape or entangled in the rope unless....Well...

TDNA not matched to anyone.

Thank you for the link to the case in Utah. There weren't multiple sources of TDNA on the rock, just one DNA profile. So, I fail to see how it applies here. But, I will think on this for awhile....

JMO

Wrong again on Patsy's jacket fibers, considering the RST says the intruders brought the duct tape and rope with them. The fibers could not have gotten on the tape or entangled in the rope unless....Well...

TDNA not matched to anyone.

Thank you for the link to the case in Utah. There weren't multiple sources of TDNA on the rock, just one DNA profile. So, I fail to see how it applies here. But, I will think on this for awhile....

JMO

unless they were already in the house and most likely on JBR. She wore that coat everywhere.. The paintbrush was taken from her art bag which she most likely had fibers all over....

It is not a reach to see that the fibers could have already been in or on the paintbrush, When handling things in the act of killing JBR they transferred..

If this case had as much evidence as seems to be thought on the RDI theory side, This would have gone to trial. It hasn't. Why is that? Because fibers found on the body from the family members only mean that it was normal transfer. It is not a leap to guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran