Boulder DA sued for release of indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boulder Legal Community is very small and incestuous.

Don't forget Pete Hofstrom's relationship with Bynum....
This website has not been updated in a long time, so it doesn't include Garnett, and it doesn't include relationships that may have been started in more recent years. But it does lend to speculation as to why the Ramsey dictionary may have been dog-eared on a certain page. Maybe someone was looking for the best attorney under the circumstances?

it wasn't only him
there is Kolar,there is Kane...what bad things are you gonna tell about these two?

OH, for the love of everything holy, let's not ask. I am sure there are libraries full of misdeeds by Kolar and Kane. Just not at a library where I have ever been...LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

hi everyone,

i was very young when this happened and I remember catching a glimpse of it on the news one night when I was walking through the living room. I'm still up in the air as to who I think murdered Jon Benet and if there was a coverup within the family etc...

first, i wanted to thank you all for all of your very informative posts. i'm going to go read some of the other jon benet threads so I can be better informed..

in terms of the topic here, i don't know how i feel about the release of the indictment, yea it would be nice to be able to read it, i don't know legally if it can be released or not, I guess we will find out. If its true that the GJ did indict the parents, I firmly believe this should have been put in front of a jury and a jury should have been able to decide. Why even present to a GJ if you aren't going to accept their indictment. To me, that's like a judge over ruling a jurys verdict in the guilt phase of a trial. JMO

IMO the problem with going to trial no one could prove which Ramsey did what. Each had plausible deniability. No prosecutor would be willing to move forward... What could be said? "Someone in that house is guilty"? You need more than that to find someone guilty. IMO

it wasn't only him
there is Kolar,there is Kane...what bad things are you gonna tell about these two?

More of the same. Looking for a way to make themselves famous of rich. All integrity is gone.

More of the same. Looking for a way to make themselves famous of rich. All integrity is gone.
<modsnip>
there is absolutely nothing bad you can say about Kane,he's a professional,a fighter,he did his job perfectly

WHOA! Exactly how are Kane and Kolar looking to get rich? Kolar had to pay to get his book published. I doubt he's even recouped the cost of that. And Kane, well, in the words of St. Patsy, "Don't go there, pal!"

Yep, and JR and Lin Wood have a corner on the market called "Integrity." Oh, and let me throw Hunter in there too.

LMAO

WHOA! Exactly how are Kane and Kolar looking to get rich? Kolar had to pay to get his book published. I doubt he's even recouped the cost of that. And Kane, well, in the words of St. Patsy, "Don't go there, pal!"

Yep, and JR and Lin Wood have a corner on the market called "Integrity." Oh, and let me throw Hunter in there too.

LMAO

she fell into the trap.there is NOTHING bad one could say about Kane and how he did his job
now she's trashing people who worked for the
ETA: DA office ;)

LMAO

you forgot the integrity queen...ML

LMAO

We are talking about LE that left their jobs and wrote books. It's all publicity.

That is just you opinion.
Why did the R's write their books? To get their story out or for publicity?

Wait, I know the answer to this! They were getting their story out but the publicity was secondary....LOLOLOL Oh, and don't forget the phony foundation they were supposed to donate the profits to!

We are talking about LE that left their jobs and wrote books. It's all publicity.

Oh, excuse me. I have been spinning from everything that has been posted this morning by the RST.

Kane isn't LE. And he hasn't wrote a book....

That is just you opinion.
Why did the R's write their books? To get their story out or for publicity?

They want to tell their story? So what. It matters not. People want to use these books to support crazy theories. That is the problem.

This website has not been updated in a long time, so it doesn't include Garnett, and it doesn't include relationships that may have been started in more recent years. But it does lend to speculation as to why the Ramsey dictionary may have been dog-eared on a certain page. Maybe someone was looking for the best attorney under the circumstances?

otg, thank you. That could be it...

Thank you for all your insightful posts. And your links!

They want to tell their story? So what. It matters not. People want to use these books to support crazy theories. That is the problem.

Yes, and people want to use TDNA to support theirs....Pot meet kettle.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member