Boulder Police meet with JonBenet Ramsey's now adult brother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always thought when Burke grew into an educated adult someone would get ahold of him to write a book..............
writing and telling can be very theraputic.
Hope he has memories that no one erased.......anything to help put the dots all together.

Well,seems LE gets a new chance.....will they use it properly this time or will they blow it?
I can't wait to change my signature,honestly:)

I wonder if they wanna re-interview JR as well or other people on the suspect list.Would be great to know,because if BR is the only one they wanna talk to ....means something happened or they found out something only he can explain.

I would LOVE to see your pictures...and I hope that JonBenet's plot still isn't as unattended to as it was when I left there 2 years ago on the anniversary of her Murder. Nothing but old, moldy stuffed animals & old plastic faded flowers, but it was more than what Patsy had. However, Beth's grave had fresh flowers and was very well tended to. I would not be surprised to find out that it is still the same...that visit did some major damage to my heart.

RR

Hi RR! Here you go!

http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/mandygolding/Cemetaries/

All graves were nicely attended to. The stuffed animals on JonBenet's grave had been rained on, but looked fairly new nonetheless. The picture was obviously new (actually a little disturbing as I wondered by how much did I miss a Ramsey/Paugh being here). I believe Beth's, Patsy's and the Grand's were devoid of flowers.

(CBS) An expert on the JonBenet murder case says his sources confirm reports that investigators in Boulder, Colo. would like to speak again to her older brother, Burke Ramsey, in case he saw something at the time that could help them connect some newly-surfaced dots now.

......"They said the police had sent on their business cards and asked Burke, if his time permitted, if he could get in touch with them," Skiller said.

Rodriguez noted that the Ramsey family attorney tells "The Early Show" Burke hasn't been questioned yet.

Burke "was questioned and exonerated" in the aftermath of his sister's death, Rodriguez pointed out. Why would they be trying to question him again 14 years later?

so he may not as of yet been questioned. only approached:waitasec:

Is it true that Burke had been "exonerated"?

from seamusoriley. blogspot on Statement Analysis

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jonbenet Ramsey: Police to Interview Burke?

HLN is reporting that Boulder police may want to interview Burke Ramsey, the older brother of slain JonBenet Ramsey.

We will be looking for any statements associated with the case. Police have just issued a statement stating that they won't be issuing statements.

I have read that BR has not responded to the BPD request to speak to him. His LAWYER (LW?) apparently issued a statement that BR has not spoken to LE at this time.

I suspected the reports that it was HE who asked to talk to LE were probably false, and I see now that that was the case. He has had no "breakthrough". He has had no "burst of conscience". We have no hero yet.

In case you missed it I was on the Levi Page show tonight.

Levi is such a cool guy. He knows all the ins and outs of this case.

If it isn't already the show will be uploaded soon so you can listen to it right here.

Kudos for you all keeping the case alive. The posters here and at our sister forum www.forumsforjustice.org are the reason myself, and thousands of others can remain updated on the latest information.

Thank you for not forgetting about JonBenet. It's nice to see perfect strangers doing more for her than her own family ever did.

frigga,

ML letter
http://www.bouldercounty.org/newsroom/articlefiles/1256-Letter_to_John_Ramsey.pdf

...."to state that we do not consider your immediate family, including you, your wife, Patsy, and your son, Burke, to be under any suspicion in the commision of this crime."

Also, in Colorado, if a suspect is under the age of ten, it cannot be talked about in any way by any body. If Burke was ever a suspect we would not have been told. Anyone who would have leaked that particular information would have faced serious consequences. Also, if it had been determined that he did indeed committ the crime, that information would also have been kept secret.
That being said, I don't believe they would bring him up as a suspect even now. That would be very illegal. But I'm still wondering if he had a friend over that night and how old was he? Who knows, maybe it's been revealed to LE that there was someone else in the home that night.

In case you missed it I was on the Levi Page show tonight.

Levi is such a cool guy. He knows all the ins and outs of this case.

If it isn't already the show will be uploaded soon so you can listen to it right here.

Kudos for you all keeping the case alive. The posters here and at our sister forum www.forumsforjustice.org are the reason myself, and thousands of others can remain updated on the latest information.

Thank you for not forgetting about JonBenet. It's nice to see perfect strangers doing more for her than her own family ever did.
I learned a lot from you Tricia!

If he even remembers, Burke definitely could give some answers about his knife that the housekeeper had hidden, his favorite teabag in the glass that was sitting near the pineapple, and any people they may have known. The family should cooperate and John should use his money to be secretly getting dna checks against everyone he knew back then IMO.

If he even remembers, Burke definitely could give some answers about his knife that the housekeeper had hidden, his favorite teabag in the glass that was sitting near the pineapple, and any people they may have known. The family should cooperate and John should use his money to be secretly getting dna checks against everyone he knew back then IMO.

It's not that easy to get DNA checks. For one, there's invasion of privacy. Even the police have to get a search warrant in some cases. Then there's the whole chain of custody. The BPD supposedly checked DNA of several family members and friends that were around JBR at the time. No matches.

About all that's left is a confession....or DNA match in the national database.

They may want to question him about being awake or asleep as a child's voice seems to be heard on the 911 call. Did he get up when he heard his mom on phone, did he get up to see his parents running around the house looking or staging?
The knife being hidden did he know where (at the time).
Any info he might have repressed at the time due to his sister being murdered. If he isn't guilty, he was in the house at same time as perp, and no matter who did it that is a scary scary thought for a 9 year old to deal with.

They may want to question him about being awake or asleep as a child's voice seems to be heard on the 911 call. Did he get up when he heard his mom on phone, did he get up to see his parents running around the house looking or staging?
Any info he might have repressed at the time due to his sister being murdered. If he isn't guilty, he was in the house at same time as perp, and no matter who did it that is a scary scary thought for a 9 year old to deal with.

Yes, his voice can be heard asking "What dd you find?" And then John saying..."We are not speaking to you". IMO...he overheard Patsy on the 911 call, talking about finding something (the ransom note), and he walked in and said..."What did you find?"

Hi RR! Here you go!

http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/mandygolding/Cemetaries/

All graves were nicely attended to. The stuffed animals on JonBenet's grave had been rained on, but looked fairly new nonetheless. The picture was obviously new (actually a little disturbing as I wondered by how much did I miss a Ramsey/Paugh being here). I believe Beth's, Patsy's and the Grand's were devoid of flowers.

That is soooo much better that how it looked when I first layed eyes on it. I do have pictures from my visit here, if you visit my profile page you will see the differences that I do. Thank You for caring enough to pay honor to JonBenet...

April 3, 2001
The National Enquirer - Ramseys change their story about murder night
By David Wright & Don Gentile

"John and Patsy Ramsey have changed the story they told cops about their daughter JonBenet's murder -- they now admit their son Burke was awake during that Christmas 1996 nightmare!

In an exclusive ENQUIRER interview, the nation's most infamous murder suspects say Burke was jolted awake by screams in their Boulder, Colo. home.

"Burke knew something horrible had happened. He heard us screaming. He heard Patsy ...a woman in terror," John confessed. "We thought he was asleep but he wasn't. Burke was awake.

"Burke was frightened. He had tears in his eyes. He knew something very, very wrong was going on."

Until being questioned by The ENQUIRER, the Ramseys had always insisted that Burke was still sleeping when police arrived at their home after Patsy's 911 call.

But now John has admitted to The ENQUIRER that Burke woke up before the 911 call was placed at 5:52 a.m. to summon police."

http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996-911.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back