Brad Cooper Indicted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not licking wounds....just anxious to see the real, factual evidence and the trial.

Like I've always said, if BC did it, he deserves to rot in jail forever - just waiting to see the actual evidence.

Sounds like CPD just may have it. We should soon see.
I am totally with you, but I would bet they have plenty. It will be some time before we know what it is and it will be presented during trial. So no time soon IMO.

BTW...the ones licking wounds are the ones who have verbally attacked me, questioned me and labeled me with what info I have brought forward since my 1st post. Many of us who did NOT believe in BC innocence have had our fair share of intense scrutiny.

Folks, I can't stress this enough.
The fact that DA Colin Willoughby indicted Brad after 3 1/2 months, rest assured he has a mountain of very credible hard evidence.
This man is very methodical and does not pull the trigger until he knows he will likely win in court.

This is so HUGE, I don't know if people realize just how conservative this DA is. He errs on the side of extreme caution. If he allowed this to go to the GJ, you've got to know he feels confident he can win a conviction. He's proven he will not budge a case forward until/unless he's got 'the goods' to win (a conviction). He's slower than a turtle on tranquilizers...so this indictment is really something. (speaking not to JTF, who knows this better than anyone, but to those who think maybe the DA is posturing and doesn't really have good solid evidence).

Why aren't FOB (Friends of Brad) on here declaring that the cops arrested the wrong person? Are they off baking tonight?

k3aivt.gif

Not an FOB. An FODP (Fan of due process). I don't believe in convicting him in the court of public opinion based on hearsay. I don't believe that for anybody.

I am not surprised at all at this news nor do I have a problem with it. I want justice to be served in this case regardless of who the perp is.

I still don't believe the 4:20 am HT visit and will happily eat crow if that rumor becomes reality. I like mine BBQ'd :)

Not an FOB. An FODP (Fan of due process). I don't believe in convicting him in the court of public opinion based on hearsay. I don't believe that for anybody.

I am not surprised at all at this news nor do I have a problem with it. I want justice to be served in this case regardless of who the perp is.

Then my comments are not directed towards you. I too am a fan of due process and the constitution. I don't want anyone convicted in any case without the necessary steps: evidence that proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, everything done correctly and cleanly and honestly. IMHO there is no justice without all of that. The burden is on the state to prove their case and I hold them to that burden. And if they can't prove it then I believe a defendant should walk.

Yes! Big hugs to those we met; you've been steadfast in your support and remain dogged in search of the truth and seeing justice through as long as it takes. We should all have such stalwart and loyal friends as you've been for Nancy. I'm glad you've been able to see movement forward in the case; it's a long road to justice, one step at a time.
I vowed to not vacuum my car of the mud we had on our feet from searching for NC and my daughter did it yesterday! I was upset with her since I wanted to wait for an arrest, but she was trying.

When I found out Sun the 13th about NC dissappearance and what was occuring at HT, then the divers were immediately in the lake at Lochmere...I knew, I just knew the LE had their man.

News 14..

HP just did an interview, short and sweet.
K&B are not going to make a statement at the moment, they believe in BC innocence.
Also, they might seek the DP!

I am totally with you, but I would bet they have plenty. It will be some time before we know what it is and it will be presented during trial. So no time soon IMO.

BTW...the ones licking wounds are the ones who have verbally attacked me, questioned me and labeled me with what info I have brought forward since my 1st post. Many of us who did NOT believe in BC innocence have had our fair share of intense scrutiny.

ok - gotcha - misunderstood - thought fence sitters were included in FOB, and i really hated to see that here - it happens at other sites (like CTV), but not so much here at WS, which is why i've enjoyed reading here on a lot of cases.

i just can't help myself, i am almost always iupg going in....it takes a LOT to get me off the fence - have been wrong before, but right sometimes too.....i just like to wait and see what all is out there before i'm ready to convict.

i do so love the trials and presenting of the evidence.

I still don't believe the 4:20 am HT visit and will happily eat crow if that rumor becomes reality. I like mine BBQ'd :)

I'm with you! Over the years, I've learned that crow can be very tasty slow cooked on a gas grill with a side of grilled veggies and a LARGE bottle of cabernet :)

Folks, I can't stress this enough.
The fact that DA Colin Willoughby indicted Brad after 3 1/2 months, rest assured he has a mountain of very credible hard evidence.
This man is very methodical and does not pull the trigger until he knows he will likely win in court.
The number of times we have all wanted this to move, get the perp (me BC), and knowing Willoughby would make sure his i's are dotted and t's crossed. I admit getting frustrated, but understood he will not make a move until he is sure he has what he needs to seal the fate of who he brings to trial. IMO, he feels certain he has what he needs for BC conviction.

News 14..

HP just did an interview, short and sweet.
K&B are not going to make a statement at the moment, they believe in BC innocence.
Also, they might seek the DP!

IF he did it - I'd rather see him get LWOP so he has plenty of uninterrupted time to reflect over his past actions.

Personally, I prefer to save the DP for the baby killers (like Cooey in the Lunsford case, I am all for seeing him get his just dessert).

I'm with you! Over the years, I've learned that crow can be very tasty slow cooked on a gas grill with a side of grilled veggies and a LARGE bottle of cabernet :)

you guys are good sports. i'm betting on the 4:20 HT trip, but am happy to develop a taste for eating crow with a nice cabernet. which, btw, TJ sells a fabulous bottle of it's reserve Cab for just $9.95 :):). in case any of us will be needing to drink crow, i mean, Cab!!!

night all - should be an interesting trial to follow - look forward to discussing it with you all then.

I vowed to not vacuum my car of the mud we had on our feet from searching for NC and my daughter did it yesterday! I was upset with her since I wanted to wait for an arrest, but she was trying.

When I found out Sun the 13th about NC dissappearance and what was occuring at HT, then the divers were immediately in the lake at Lochmere...I knew, I just knew the LE had their man.

amazing, isn't it, that they knew immediately. of course, with JA's frantic phone call & his cleaning frenzy on Sat, they knew....

Did you see a message I posted from RKAB? It was snipped, but with her permission I posted a portion of it. It told how he responded to certain situations and his actions.

Nooo, I must have missed it. I did read a post of hers ages ago though. I'm kinda like you today mom - Mondays & Fridays are my busiest workdays! Something always happens when I'm at work.

By the way, here's what they have to say in The Edmonton Journal

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/index.html

Yes! Big hugs to those we met; you've been steadfast in your support and remain dogged in search of the truth and seeing justice through as long as it takes. We should all have such stalwart and loyal friends as you've been for Nancy. I'm glad you've been able to see movement forward in the case; it's a long road to justice, one step at a time.
Thank You so much SG, this means so much to me.
I will not be too many steps away until the verdict is handed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13