Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me???? The only way they are going to "find Caylee" is if CASEY tells us where she put her! If I was Cindy and George I would be beating the living crap out of her to get the truth out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't say the tests are wrong! I think George and Cindy are going to be in denial until Caylee's body is showed to them!

I could buy a psychotic break and Casey having made up what happened to Caylee IF Casey had not had a habitual lying problem. Her MO to stay out of trouble and to get attention has always been about lying.

Tests Confirm Evidence Of Decomposition In Casey Anthony's Car

POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 6:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tests have confirmed the stench in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car did come from a human body. Casey was offered limited immunity if she'd help detectives find her missing daughter, but they said the deal expires Thursday

Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Man, I have to get to work. I hate to leave all this at this time. I can't stop thinking about this little girl. It breaks my heart.
I hear you. I've found it hard to focus on other things. But take a deep breath, send up a prayer, go to work. I know I trust WS to hold down the fort. We'll be here when you get back. One of the things that so great about WS. We all need to refresh our pages now and again.

I thought there was something about JB making a statement from the anthony house tonight- was i mistaken?

What is really annoying me at the moment is that at this crucial time, JB finds time to talk to the press, from his client's lawn no less. I really don't think this is in her best interests. He should be advising her and going home and be available for questions. It annoys me that he doesn't appear to have his client's best interests in mind (even if it is Casey) and I'm concerned he'll advise her not to take the deal because he wants more press from this. IMOO of course.

Speculation... if KT recanted saying that she talked to Casey on July 9 and heard a little girl's voice in the background, saying it was another Casey... if ZG was really giving her a 30 day script, then she realized that she screwed up?? I guess I am hoping!

JB on live broadcast on Wesh.com is saying he is unaware of any results from University of Tennesse or the Body Farm or "Whatever they call themselves now." He denies that LE has presented him w/ any such results.

I think this is why Cindy is denying the reports at the moment, Baez is calling this an unconfirmed leak.

I cant believe that Casey had the audacity to wear that Missing Caylee shirt.

How can you keep thinking that, it's relevant since now someone will know how Casey came up with ZG. She didn't think of ZG off the top of her head, she based her background off her childhood buddy.

Because the links that people have made between the two are ethereal at best.

The general thread is reporting that it was in fact Caylee's DNA but I'm not seeing links yet. This is so hard to keep up with, the news is just pouring out!

I'm glad there is at least some kind of evidence that shows decomp in the car. Is this new technology used by the Body Farm able to be used in court? Anyone know?

I'm sad of course because this means that Caylee is very likely deceased (I don't know how another person's body could have been in the trunk), but at least we're getting some info from that trunk.

Limited Immunity: do you think that means no DP? Or possibly the chance for parole some day?

I thought there was something about JB making a statement from the anthony house tonight- was i mistaken?

Apparently he's promised a press conference on their lawn. Pathetic. This is not the time for him to be addressing the press, IMOO of course.

He will use the OJ defense... "you can't trust those tests. they are not reliable. they don't mean anything. blah, blah blah....

JOSEr can say that until the cows come home.....I was sure as they get that Caylee was alive and past off to a friend or something. I am NOT anymore and nobody else is going to buy that garbage either. He needs to quit insulting everyones intelligence and get her to come clean. I am willing to buy an accident but nothing less.

Does anyone think she'll take the deal? I think she's so delusional she still beleives she be able to get out of it somehow.

I'm interested in a poll on this question, but have never made one. Personally, from what I understand of CA in all I've read, I do not believe she will accept the offer. Just like she walked detectives down the hall of Universal before she'd admit that she was lying, while a fraction of a chance exists that she won't get the death penalty (and it would be a hard verdict for some jurors to come to without a body) CA will never admit her guilt. She'd rather die by lethal injection than give anyone who doubted her the satisfaction of knowing they were right all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela