Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news - reported by people in Reno, not on any news I know - a body has been found, rumored to be female.
Where is Double R and Sandhill in comparison to where Brianna was abducted?

It's across the street from where I take my son for swimming lessons every Saturday.
Yikes. Would this be a typical place to dump a body? One of "our" suspects works in construction. Would this be a place that construction people know about?

Is the buzz that it is Brianna? When I think of a "body" being found, I think of it being somewhat intact. Brianna has been missing for a month. How much of her body would be left? (Sorry to sound so graphic. :( )

...in a picture I saw, LE is standing quite close to the road and it looks like a busy area. Not a secluded area at all.

WOW...well, if it is her, for her family's sake they can bring her home. Depending on the condition of the body, he could have moved it there from somewhere else. But it very well could be another victim.

I had a hunch something would happen around this time of month...that is his pattern so far, on a Friday mid month.

Yes, the police have said to several people in the area they believe it is. It's a light industrial area, multi-tenant buildings, some retail. There's a restaurant right there that we go to all the time.

It's been damned cold for a while - the last few days have been nice, and the snow is pretty much melted away now - but not toally. A week or two ago I'd guess that field was covered with snow, and it would have been too cold for folks to be cutting across it going to/from lunch, which is how she was found today.
Thanks. Makes perfect sense why she (whoever it is) wasn't found before now. :(

Nope, not secluded in the slightest. I know the area well.

In the closeup map I posted, if you scroll just North a bit you'll see an enormous building - that's IGT, they make a lot of the world's slot machines, video poker machines, etc. One of Reno's largest employers, and they run the factory 24 hours (or they were recently). Pretty high traffic area.

Well, I assume the murderer knows the area and dumped her in the field quickly. Perhaps, it was to his advantage that it is well travelled. He would have looked just like any other vehicle in the area.

Brianna is so small. IMO, he would have no trouble whatsoever discarding her in the field.

...help me picture it. Big field? Little field? Is it like an island with road all around or is it connected to something?

I am so sorry these are the updates - I feared this is what it would be, but kept hoping.

Her poor family.

Next - the killer will be found, and the usual group of women will throw themselves at him, write him letters in prison, offer to marry him, etc. He will be defended from the usual corners.

I will control myself, but I know it's coming.

Thank you for the updates.
This is just so heartbreaking.
Prayers for family and friends .

You are so right about . It makes me so dang angry.

OMG, as much as we want this case solved, it's hard to think of that beautiful girl not being alive!

Although by now we should be ready for bad news, it will still be a shock if we hear this body is that of Brianna.

Thanks for the link to those photos...really gives an up close view. Looks like she was very close to the road because you can see the stop sign in one of the pics.

Here's a new report:

http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7880135

About a car's length from the road according to the story. SW corner of Double R and Sandhill - that's what it looked like to me.

Close in map of the corner mentioned in the story.
Thanks, . Did you scroll down in the link that I posted? It actually shows a photographer taking a picture of the area where the body was found. You can see how close it is to the road. I wonder why places like this were not searched before. Do you think that they were just looking in more remote places?

How would they know that the man shaves his private area? That's what I think I just heard on NG.

Oh, wait, I forgot about the other victims. Sorry! :doh:

DAMN!!!!! I am so sick and tired Of this happening in this world.I do not care who is elected REP or Dem.But this has got to stop!!No more parole no more out on good behaviour. Just lock ther AZZS up:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay