Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust us: Jenner was the most famous athlete in the world in the mid-1970s.

Yep, I remember it well. Along with his lovely first wife, Christie was her name, I beleive?

At any rate, I wish him all the best. I have never been able to watch an entire episode of that series with all thos vapid, vain women. How he survived living in that is beyond me.

I hope he finds happiness.

I'm wondering if he has always felt like this or if he took PEDs that messed something up and made him identify female. Not sure if that is even a possibility.

I'm not an expert and I don't even know what PEDs are. But I've never heard a transsexual claim that hormones or drugs changed his psychological sex.

I hope Bruce finds his way as well. Being happy. My question of any man transgendered to a woman (and a woman to a man) what about the Y an X chromosome? I guess my mind works more towards the biological rather than the psychological. I would truly like to hear from the transgendered community.

I am neither a member of nor an expert on the transsexual community, but I think experts will agree that the XY chromosomes are simply one factor. We rely on it because it is the easiest to measure.

But an M2F transsexual usually doesn't deny her body (including chromosomes) is male; the problem is that psychologically she FEELS female despite that Y chromosome. So apparently the Y doesn't always rule the psyche.

(FWIW, I won't use the female pronoun to refer to Jenner until he says to do so. My usage above is just a general example.)

I occasionally would see the Kardashian shows on TV at the fitness center. Bruce always seemed like the only one who was normal. He seemed to have strong feelings about fairness, kindness, work ethic, etc. More common sense than all of the other family members combined.

I'm not an expert and I don't even know what PEDs are. But I've never heard a transsexual claim that hormones or drugs changed his psychological sex.

Have we ever had a transexual who took PEDs? (performance enhancing drugs)

Kardashians CANCEL ALL PRESS For New Season -- Keeping Transition Under Wraps

The Kardashian family will do something they've NEVER done before ... turn down promotion for their TV show.

Family sources tell TMZ ... not a single Kardashian or Jenner will do press related to the premiere of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" Season 10.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/04/keepi...ancel-press-bruce-jenner-woman/#ixzz3QpNw5yhd

It must be very painful mentally and physically to change genders.
Let's hope he gets support that he needs. Jenner is no young chicken anymore.
I know a man (married and 2 children) that went to his wife for a divorce, told her
he always felt like a woman. He went through all the operations etc. Moved to another town
and is completely a woman now. It was so hard on everyone. The genes are messed up in many people.

Diane Sawyer will be having a sit down with Bruce Jenner.
Not sure when but it was talked about this morning that she will be having an interview with him.

It was pretty obvious that no regular man was going to get mani pedis... wear nail polish, wear make up, wear a bra... etc.
If you've seen the headlines for the last several months it was only a matter of time. :twocents:

It was pretty obvious that no regular man was going to get mani pedis... wear nail polish, wear make up, wear a bra... etc.
If you've seen the headlines for the last several months it was only a matter of time. :twocents:

That stuff has all been recent and all of it could have been photoshopped.

From a purely eye-candy POV an MOO:

Bruce Jenner was one of the best looking athletes to come down the pike. As a man. He is going to be a singularly unattractive woman.

They started a year ago... I wouldn't consider that too recent.
In fact it's pretty standard in these cases.
Most doctors like you to take the hormones/go to therapy for a year before doing surgery. :twocents:

I am a photographer.
Many of the pictures were not of high enough quality to be successfully photo shopped.
It's REALLY hard to photo shop nail polish through a windshield, I promise. :twocents:

From a purely eye-candy POV an MOO:

Bruce Jenner was one of the best looking athletes to come down the pike. As a man. He is going to be a singularly unattractive woman.

Ya know, I never thought he was that good looking?
His son Brody is a very nice looking young man!
However, I agree with you. I don't think Bruce will make a pretty woman.

Some people who transition look better that way... I don't think Bruce will.
But really, that isn't what is important. As long as he is happy that's all that matters. :twocents:

Though, he does appear to have nice legs.
Oh those embarrassing pictures from the 60's and 70's!
(I guess we know where the girls got their fashion choices from now?)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-olympic-stars-best-vintage-pictures-20142810

They were not photoshopped. As I posted above, I see him a few times a week, at a minimum. He is a creature of habit. He goes to Starbucks in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I have seen the colorful nail polish and the clear lip gloss. He seems very comfortable with it.

I wish him well. This could not have been easy for him. My husband and I were once at a party and a person had struck up a conversation with me. My hubby came over and we spent hours conversing. She was transitioning from female to male. Appeared mostly male at the time. Was happy to answer any and all questions we had. It was a great learning curve and due to the persons openness. We all pursue happiness in life and I support anyone who embraces it. I'm sure it's a rough road.

They were not photoshopped. As I posted above, I see him a few times a week, at a minimum. He is a creature of habit. He goes to Starbucks in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I have seen the colorful nail polish and the clear lip gloss. He seems very comfortable with it.

Good for him. Thanks for sharing this.

Oh yeah and that too. I forgot about the credible eye witnesses. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member