Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why that would even make a difference. The car that rear ends other cars is at nearly always at fault.

Keyword... Nearly

A lot of rear end collisions are comparative in fault.

I made a comment about where I thought the video came from.
What if they did? I don't know. I was not implying anything.

But, since TMZ has not said where they obtained it, I tried to figure it out for myself and formed an OPINION.

IMO the atty had the 3D animation done. And it makes me wonder how many FACTS were used in the making. Because they can't have measurements, skid mark data, exact locations of impact, exact speed of the vehicles involved... Like LE does. It can takes months for accident reconstruction.

She's not even sure who hit her. Remember it's "her understanding" Bruce did.
So if her attorney had it made, how accurate can it be? That's my question.

All of my posts are opinion unless a link is provided.

It's pretty clear where her understanding of what happened came from since she said she was only hit once and she has the imprint of BJs truck in the rear of her car.

I made a comment about where I thought the video came from.
What if they did? I don't know. I was not implying anything.

But, since TMZ has not said where they obtained it, I tried to figure it out for myself and formed an OPINION.

IMO the atty had the 3D animation done. And it makes me wonder how many FACTS were used in the making. Because they can't have measurements, skid mark data, exact locations of impact, exact speed of the vehicles involved... Like LE does. It can takes months for accident reconstruction.

She's not even sure who hit her. Remember it's "her understanding" Bruce did.
So if her attorney had it made, how accurate can it be? That's my question.

All of my posts are opinion unless a link is provided.
BBM. I'm in agreement with you. It's awfully prejudicial to be getting this out into the public when there hasn't even been a trial yet. Seems like CYA to me because there is a very real probably that Steindorffer was also at fault for causing this accident by stopping in the middle of the highway for no good reason.

It's pretty clear where her understanding of what happened came from since she said she was only hit once and she has the imprint of BJs truck in the rear of her car.

BBM
. link please. We know this for a fact how??? Because her lawyer told her so? I think I'll wait for the official report before I decide Bruce hit her and Howe did not.

I'm sure you have, Leah. My point about growing up and realizing that one's parents are not who they once seemed to be applies to everyone, certainly not just you (and despite what some posters want to claim). It's just a phase of life. I certainly meant no insult to you or your parents.

Granted, BJ's revelation is more extreme than many, but also less benign. I would have been happy to discover my father was really a woman rather than finding out he was a major criminal!

And the reference to therapy was only out of concern for what you described as trust issues. I promise I wasn't throwing stones from my glass house; I see a shrink myself.

Again, my parent's are exactly who I have always thought they were.

If the videos from the bus exist, then they should also show if there was traffic right in front of the Prius.

Unless there was no traffic in front of the Prius. People have speculated that she stopped to make an illegal u-turn.

Seems like the Prius owner's attorney would have made the video more favorable to her.

So she says. She also said she was stopped 300 ft from the traffic light in traffic but then said she was unsure.

So sorry if I don't just take her word as gospel.

Unless there was no traffic in front of the Prius. People have speculated that she stopped to make an illegal u-turn.

Right. People like the sheriffs office.
They found her story shady from the beginning.

JMO

So she says. She also said she was stopped 300 ft from the traffic light in traffic but then said she was unsure.

So sorry if I don't just take her word as gospel.

Good point. She probably has brain damage as hard as he hit her.

She is stopped smack in the middle of the road with no cars in front of her.

I think this animation only shows the cars involved. Obviously there were other cars on the road at the time (I don't know if there were any in front of the Pirus), but clearly the animation doesn't show other cars.

She is stopped smack in the middle of the road with no cars in front of her.

Oh ok. You don't understand how accident reconstruction works.

Only the 4 cars involved would be shown in the 3D animation.

They are the four "subjects of the investigation".

I think this animation only shows the cars involved. Obviously there were other cars on the road at the time (I don't know if there were any in front of the Pirus), but clearly the animation doesn't show other cars.

Yes, I see that, but if it was her attorney who put it out, seems like he/she would make it more favorable to their client. How hard would it be to add a few cars in front of her?

Yes, I see that, but if it was her attorney who put it out, seems like he/she would make it more favorable to their client. How hard would it be to add a few cars in front of her?

Because that's not how it's done.

The focus is on the subject vehicles.

They don't use them to determine fault?

Yes, if there had been cars in front of the Prius, wouldn't they also have been involved in the chain-reaction collision???

They don't use them to determine fault?

Whether cars or there or not will come into play in the investigation. But not in the reconstruction animation. Only the subject vehicles would be shown.

And the animation should be precise and be done using exact measurements, speed, angles, road markings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff