Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Burke cannot be prosecuted for the death of JonBenét. As for protecting his reputation, people have been saying he killed his sister for 19 years. His rep was already piss poor. Has he lost his woman or his job in the last few weeks because of this Detroit (radio?/TV?) interview? He could have just let this go. But bills must be paid. Full steam ahead! Let's squeeze a few extra Deutsche Marks outta Doktor Spitz before he dies and achieve the American Dream the new-fashioned way: by suing someone else's money into my pocket. In essence he's trying to make a living out of his sister's death. Even if by some miracle the Ramseys had nothing to do with it, the simple fact that they've worked their butts off to make $ off this tragedy makes them bastards. If it could be proven that they weren't responsible, I would say to JR and BR, "Sorry for what you went through. I can't begin to imagine how horrible it must have been. But you two are 350 pounds of *advertiser censored* in a 3 ounce hat."
Bravo!!!! And imho he put the lid on his own coffin going on Dr. Phil. Every dang commercial for a week leading up to the Dr. Phil episodes was hawked as if Dr. Phil was going to prove he did it! Then after the first two episodes didn't go as planned, I guess BR threw another one of his hissy fits and Dr. Phil had to do the special Q&A episode to shame American viewers for having the audacity to have an opinion, that he was creepy and seemed guilty as hell. If anyone should be sued it's Dr. Phil for making him look so obviously guilty! And BR could have still kept a lot of viewers on his side probably if he hadn't done the damn interview! That is what made everyone realize he probably did do it. Even people who once never thought he was guilty changed their minds ONLY after watching his interview. Sorry Burkey you sunk your own boat and your daddy let you do it too. MOO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Funny how Kris Sperry, Michael Doberson and a slew of other phony "experts" never examined her body, viewed the crime scene or consulted with the coroner, either, but Woody thinks they're the cat's pajamas! And the reason Spitz never viewed the crime scene is because the Ramseys wouldn't LET him! What were they hiding?
Exactly!

I thought it was because she died from strangulation not a knock on the head - it seems that Spitz has a track record of getting this sort of thing mixed up.

Oh, he was specific, johnjay: her heart was still beating when she was strangled, but there was none of "her" left by then.

I know this is not a popular opinion here---:whiteflag: -----but I feel sorry for BR. He was a 9 yr old little boy. He was not a sadistic killer, in my opinion. I think he is likely autistic, perhaps Aspergers. He is a bit odd but I don't think he is evil.
The blame goes to his parents, in my opinion. They created the evil circumstances. They may have even murdered the poor girl themselves when they saw she was still alive. I don't think we should be bashing the 9 yr old, but we should be focusing on his horrid parents.

I agree, katydid23, whatever that does for you. I've said before that I had no quarrel with him. Of course, that was when I thought he was torn up by JonBenet's death. I was greatly unsettled by him. But to judge him as a man who's had 20 years of really messed up parents is a lot different than a small boy who has messed up parents.

Yes at some point you have to start taking responsibility for your actions. He's an adult now. Not saying he didn't have a very screwed up childhood, but that can only take you so far.

I just think BR is deviant and was at age 9. I think he placed poo in her bed and onto her chocolates and hit her on the head just like he admitted to doing with a golf club. He is still a strange person as an adult who hasn't seemed to developed much from his childhood. Moving ahead with this lawsuit will only be detrimental to him IMO.

Thank you for providing proof that Burke said "I hit her on the head with a golf club." That was very nice of you.

Burke is suing for a retraction, $150 million, a Rolex, a new train set, a clean box of chocolates, and a lifetime supply of Depends.

The court documents say that JonBenét was Burke's "sister and life's best friend."

Burke is suing for a retraction, $150 million, a Rolex, a new train set, a clean box of chocolates, and a lifetime supply of Depends.

Don't forget an untouched bowl of pineapples and milk.

Insurance would not cover this type of lawsuit. That said, Dr. Spitz is fairly wealthy and I suspect he will be represented by more than competent counsel.

It can. It's called personal and advertising injury coverage.

It also sounds like he may have been promoting the CBS special at the time so he may be covered by CBS pursuant to his contract with them.

To sue for Libel/Defamation they will have to prove malicious intent. That would be the standard required to prevail in a libel suit involving a public figure.

I agree. I would think it would be quite difficult to prove Dr. Spitz had malicious intent against BR. He was stating his professional opinion about what he think happened, using the evidence available to him. In doing a voluntary interview with DP, prior to the CBS documentary, I believe BR made himself a public person before the said "defamation" occurred.

It will be quite interesting to see how this lawsuit plays out.

I truly think this was all well thought out before it went down. These experts aren't dumb. Neither is CBS. I feel the experts who were involved in the documentary and were intimately close to the investigation, want justice for JonBenet. They knew with the Ramsey's track record of suing everyone who went against them, that they would fall into the trap. They knew they were sue happy and so was LW. I strongly believe they expected this reaction and looked forward to it. They are experts in their field and I hope none of them EVER retract their statements. They shouldn't either! It is exactly what they concluded with the evidence provided to them. (Remember some had access to info we haven't been privy too) so I personally trust their conclusions and actually agree. With the exception of one thing. I think BR did it intentionally. JMOO.
I truly hope this is the beginning of the end of the Ramsey train. I totally hope that Burke gets his jury trial. I hope it's all televised too! Spitz will hold his ground on the stand and Burke will fall apart. (If Spitz lives to see the jury trial. No telling how many years it will take before reaching that phase! This is one reason why I hope Spitz holds his ground and doesn't give in and settle!) I will tune in every day to watch the Ramsey's squirm. Oh and LW throw temper tantrums.... :laughing:

I don't understand why BR is just suing Dr. Spitz. There were others involved in the CBS showing.

I don't understand why BR is just suing Dr. Spitz. There were others involved in the CBS showing.

The lawsuit against Spitz if for something he said in an interview about the show, not what he said on the show.

The billion $ CBS lawsuit is coming.

Divide and conquer. They chose the weakest link and tied it to all the past mistakes (Hunter's signing the statement for Woody, Lacy's letter of apology, Judge Carnes' faulty decision, etc.). If they succeed there with Spitz as an individual (whether by trial or settlement), they'll add that to their ammo for CBS -- the Grand Prize.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/bur...st-who-claimed-he-killed-his-sister-jonbenet/

Dr. Spitz told CBS Detroit:

“If you really, really use your free time to think about this case, you cannot come to a different conclusion. It’s the boy (Burke Ramsey) who did it (murdered JonBenet), whether he was jealous, or mentally unfit or something.. I don’t know the why. I’m not a psychiatrist, but what I am sure about is what I know about him, that is what happened here. And the parents changed the scene to make it look like something it wasn’t.”

Welp. This Doctor needs to start trying to settle this case out of court.

Because he is a professional on a professional platform that accused Burke with no follow up of legal court proof that has been listed in regards to Burke actually doing this and how.

Divide and conquer. They chose the weakest link and tied it to all the past mistakes (Hunter's signing the statement for Woody, Lacy's letter of apology, Judge Carnes' faulty decision, etc.). If they succeed there with Spitz as an individual (whether by trial or settlement), they'll add that to their ammo for CBS -- the Grand Prize.

Just bumping off your post- this could also be Wood's attempt to see what evidence Spitz has against his client. Wood was always using these depositions as a way to further his knowledge of what evidence they had against anyone Ramsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp. This Doctor needs to start trying to settle this case out of court.

Because he is a professional on a professional platform that accused Burke with no follow up of legal court proof that has been listed in regards to Burke actually doing this and how.

This is still an open case. IMHO anyone can postulate theories based on that fact alone. It's not like someone else was held responsible and Spitz says it's BR. Open case- open dialogue.

He told the world that Burke killed his sister when he was 9 years old.

Now that is defamation of a (then) minor that was never indicted nor charged.

So the dr may be somewhat liable in this suit. Idk

He told the world that Burke killed his sister when he was 9 years old.

Now that is defamation of a minor that was never indicted nor charged.

So the dr may be somewhat liable in this suit. Idk

This is not the first time anyone proposed this as a theory. Yes, Spitz pointed the finger in his direction again but he was interviewed as a minor, later as an 11 y/o and now on DP as a 29 y/o man. He is no longer throwing his opinion at a 9 y/o.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back