Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have? Lol you have to excuse me if I'm forgetful not feeling my best right now. Well and I'm blonde.... but humor me!  Others probably reading may be curious too. I have my granddaughter in my lap and struggling to hold the phone still enough to read [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Took me a while to find it, PL. But here's where I posted about it not long ago:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Fractures-The-Weapon&p=12842142#post12842142

(bbm)
Yes (but you've heard it before).
I'm sorry if I ask questions that bother others. I'm still a newbie to this crime even though I've followed it through the years. I also try to keep in mind other newbies that may be curious but are afraid to ask. Not to mention there is SO much evidence to remember! You don't have to answer me at all. I respect your work and if you say I know the other objects then I guess it's fruitless to ask. I've enjoyed discussing this case with everyone because so many of you are a wealth of knowledge. Thank you anyway for replying. I will do my own research I guess. 😔

I'm sorry if I ask questions that bother others. I'm still a newbie to this crime even though I've followed it through the years. I also try to keep in mind other newbies that may be curious but are afraid to ask. Not to mention there is SO much evidence to remember! You don't have to answer me at all. I respect your work and if you say I know the other objects then I guess it's fruitless to ask. I've enjoyed discussing this case with everyone because so many of you are a wealth of knowledge. Thank you anyway for replying. I will do my own research I guess. 
(You must have been typing while I was posting. :lol:)

I'm sorry if I ask questions that bother others. I'm still a newbie to this crime even though I've followed it through the years. I also try to keep in mind other newbies that may be curious but are afraid to ask. Not to mention there is SO much evidence to remember! You don't have to answer me at all. I respect your work and if you say I know the other objects then I guess it's fruitless to ask. I've enjoyed discussing this case with everyone because so many of you are a wealth of knowledge. Thank you anyway for replying. I will do my own research I guess. 
PL, I don't mind helping anyone -- even if it goes against what I think happened. Sometimes it just takes me a little longer to find something. I was reluctant to post that again because I know so many have heard it before. I got tired a long time ago trying to get people to see that everything we know about the case points to involvement of someone underage. But now that Kolar has hinted at it in his book and CBS has suggested it on their docu-series, it's become more acceptable to say that that's what happened.

Wait and see... someday someone who has more "creds" than me will figure it out and see the shape of what caused the fractures.

Here's another photo that some may not have seen. In it you'll see two more possible bludgeons (as well as the two cigar boxes that were recently discussed).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LogGrabberPic.jpg
    LogGrabberPic.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 731
  • log-grabber.jpg
    log-grabber.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 508
I would like to see BPD test the tDNA on the cord and the flashlight with the newer technology. This is what Spitz and Lee recommended.

Now, if this is my child or sibling that was murdered, I would be on BPD's one yard line, demanding these tests and paying for them if I had to, to try to find the perp.

And, I would announce that I am going to take a polygraph to prove my innocence to put all of this rumor mill to rest. Now that would be a fitting was to honor JBR.

But, they sue instead. It is about them, not JBR.

Every media outlet has made a fortune off of the murder of this child. This wasn't too long after the OJ thing and the media realized that sensational real crime stories sell a lot of ads because people become engrossed in it.

They could have stopped this long ago with polygraphs given by CBI and the announcement that they passed on relevant questions.

What innocent parent wouldn't? I never get a good enough answer on that question.

Here's another photo that some may not have seen. In it you'll see two more possible bludgeons (as well as the two cigar boxes that were recently discussed).

attachment.php

attachment.php
Thank you so much for your response! I was not aware of these objects. Very informative !!😃

I just read an interview Lin Wood did with a Michael Roberts of Westword about his lawsuits. In it he says the non Ramsey DNA on JB's pajama bottoms and undwear that matched was not touch DNA but was in fact saliva. He then goes on to say that this DNA also matches some of the DNA found under her fingernails!! If true that means there is matching DNA found on JB in 3 different locations - has anyone ever heard this before??

If this is correct it puts a whole new light on the DNA evidence and changes the complexion of the case entirely. Is Wood being disingenuous? I have never heard that any DNA under her fingernails matched any other DNA found. I suspect he is speculating.

I just read an interview Lin Wood did with a Michael Roberts of Westword about his lawsuits. In it he says the non Ramsey DNA on JB's pajama bottoms and undwear that matched was not touch DNA but was in fact saliva. He then goes on to say that this DNA also matches some of the DNA found under her fingernails!! If true that means there is matching DNA found on JB in 3 different locations - has anyone ever heard this before??

If this is correct it puts a whole new light on the DNA evidence and changes the complexion of the case entirely. Is Wood being disingenuous? I have never heard that any DNA under her fingernails matched any other DNA found. I suspect he is speculating.
They do not know that the DNA mixed in with JB's blood is saliva. It could be, but it is uncertain. The DNA under her nails was tested with an older form of DNA testing, and no one, except for one past IDI poster, a detective representing the Rs and now the Rs' attorney has ever claimed it matched markers from the panties and leggings. It is simply not true.

They do not know that the DNA mixed in with JB's blood is saliva. It could be, but it is uncertain. The DNA under her nails was tested with an older form of DNA testing, and no one, except for one past IDI poster, a detective representing the Rs and now the Rs' attorney has ever claimed it matched markers from the panties and leggings. It is simply not true.

Thanks. Wood said that the DNA found under the fingernails didn't have enough markers for the database but there were enough discovered to say it was consistent with the DNA found under her fingernails.[FONT=serif12, serif]

[/FONT]What the hell is he talking about there??? Kolar doesn't mention it in his book. How can you get away with saying things like that. Just blows my mind that he can distort the facts like that and get away with it.

PL, I don't mind helping anyone -- even if it goes against what I think happened. Sometimes it just takes me a little longer to find something. I was reluctant to post that again because I know so many have heard it before. I got tired a long time ago trying to get people to see that everything we know about the case points to involvement of someone underage. But now that Kolar has hinted at it in his book and CBS has suggested it on their docu-series, it's become more acceptable to say that that's what happened.

Wait and see... someday someone who has more "creds" than me will figure it out and see the shape of what caused the fractures.

Some of us have followed the case for twenty years but are new to the board so please don't have any qualms about reposting links!! Thank you :D

Oh wow! I remember one of the neighbors saying the R house was dark that early morning except for a light in the kitchen. They were using the flashlight to see!??

But, if they were so careful about the flashlight, why did JR allow PR to write that far fetched RN
which IMO screamed "We wrote it!"

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I am really wondering if John may have been trying to pin the whole thing on Patsy. Make her the "patsy," so to speak. He willingly gave LE her pad and pen that morning, when asked. Allowing her/encouraging her to let her creative side express itself - may have been easier to finger her to the police. Or maybe it was even with her partial consent, I don't know. Hard to believe Patsy would go so far as to go to jail for Burke, but maybe...

I honestly think this is some crap that LW is peddling. Trying to "fix" the damage done by the tDNA release. If they truly had all of this matching, they would have released it 20 years ago. There wasn't enough markers in the DNA under her nails to even be considered IIRC.
But since LW is now peddling this info in an interview, then won't he have to prove it in court since it's being used as evidence against Dr. Spitz?
LW I feel thinks this will settle out of court so won't have to prove anything. This time he may have bitten the wrong dog. Please Dr. Spitz don't settle! Make them PROVE Burke didn't do it.

Some of us have followed the case for twenty years but are new to the board so please don't have any qualms about reposting links!! Thank you :D
Exactly! All of yalls hard work needs to be shared! Don't worry about reposting links! Remember there are many who don't even post but they do read. Y'all are educating everyone about years of hard work y'all have accomplished. I'm learning more every day! Thank y'all for all of yalls hard work. Keeping JonBenets case out there and keeping her memory alive and seeking justice.

Even if he would wanna settle it is a bit complicated for him since settling will kinda have a bad effect on CBS and their lawsuit with BR.

LW says their clients have no probl with being deposed. Maybe JR is used to it but BR? Can't wait for that one.

I honestly think this is some crap that LW is peddling. Trying to "fix" the damage done by the tDNA release. If they truly had all of this matching, they would have released it 20 years ago. There wasn't enough markers in the DNA under her nails to even be considered IIRC.
But since LW is now peddling this info in an interview, then won't he have to prove it in court since it's being used as evidence against Dr. Spitz?
LW I feel thinks this will settle out of court so won't have to prove anything. This time he may have bitten the wrong dog. Please Dr. Spitz don't settle! Make them PROVE Burke didn't do it.
k

I agree; that's pretty much all LW does, saber rattle and try to make threats. You can see that in the article ("Be careful what you say...") And in his tweets ("Putting you down as BDI") I tweeted once with anon account and he said, "Look for a suit coming your way." Ha, seriously???? Come to think of it, with all his tweets how does he have time to do law? Anyway if Spitz is like my grandpa (German and getting along in age) he won't back down!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602
Back