By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters
I can't remember reading anything before about the wiping down causing bruising, however. The area that was wiped was the upper thigh. On the AR, there is no bruising noted to this area.

When my grandson makes messes, he has always made an attempt to clean up. I can see most kids trying to do that.

Unfortunately, and without being too graphic, JBR had a 1 inch violet discolouration of the Labia Majora. Investigators believe that along with dark blue fibers that were found, she was wiped down vigorously at one point. I think that is what led them to believe it was a toileting issue.

This is the autopsy report. Hopefully the link works.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports...gguMAg&usg=AFQjCNFYMVaCN6230mignSKwJp_S0FeSXQ

I always believed ST's theory and still find it, or a variation of it, the most plausible.

All the recent interviews have made me lean more toward the possibility that Burke was involved, but only insofar as the head bash with Patsy taking over after. The stumbling block for me remains the RN, and John's having blurted out the information as having been the one to break the basement window. I particularly believe that if he was involved in the staging that RN would never have been used.

So, my stumbling block remains that if it was Burke that hit her, why wouldn't Patsy wake John? The only answer to that, for me, is she would have. But she wouldn't if she inflicted the blow. Which, I find, I still believe to be the most likely answer.

Either way, BDI or PDI, John is not doing anyone any favors with these interviews. I could play armchair shrink and wonder if he wants the truth to come out, assuming it was Patsy, but now that his son is in the cross hairs, that makes no sense. Unless it just backfired on him big time and now he doesn't know how to walk it back.

Me too. ST's theory accounts for alot of the known evidence. I go back and forth as to whether I agree with just when JR knew.

Unfortunately, and without being too graphic, JBR had a 1 inch violet discolouration of the Labia Majora. Investigators believe that along with dark blue fibers that were found, she was wiped down vigorously at one point. I think that is what led them to believe it was a toileting issue.

This is the autopsy report. Hopefully the link works.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports...gguMAg&usg=AFQjCNFYMVaCN6230mignSKwJp_S0FeSXQ
Yes, thank you. I have the AR saved to my pc. That part about the violet discoloration reads, "On the right labia majora is a very faint area of violet discoloration measuring approximately one inch by three-eighths of an inch. Incision into the underlying subcutaneous tissue discloses no hemorrhage."

When it says "no hemorrhage", that would mean "no hematoma/bruise". [A hematoma is an abnormal collection of blood outside of a blood vessel. It occurs because the wall of a blood vessel wall, artery, vein, or capillary, has been damaged and blood has leaked into tissues where it does not belong.] So, I'm not seeing the connection between the AR and what you say about what investigators "believed", why they might have believed it, or what the connection is with "a toileting issue" for wiping down her thighs. Sorry.. I'm lost.

After this 20th anniversary of Jonbenet's death, Ive seen no less than 8 programmes about the case. It sadly a commercial TV money train. Almost like a franchise. None of these TV shows offer any new ideas, in fact one had an actress playing Jonbenet's voice at the end she is actually asking the viewers to accept her death, as she said she has.

Who in there right mind would do this in a :Open, unsolved crime? Not to mention not one of these TV programs at any time ask the viewers if they have any information to call a legal entity to possibly learn new evidence, I have never wavered from my own belief, nor do I share it. To be honest, the web sleuthers out here I give a lot of respect for how you care so much it almost hurts.

I gotta say the most seasoned investigator/sleuther might try looking for what is not a component in the forums, tv and such..... Sometimes looking for what is no longer focus, forgotten, not here, is in fact buried by the promo

After this 20th anniversary of Jonbenet's death, Ive seen no less than 8 programmes about the case. It sadly a commercial TV money train. Almost like a franchise. None of these TV shows offer any new ideas, in fact one had an actress playing Jonbenet's voice at the end she is actually asking the viewers to accept her death, as she said she has. THERECANBEONLYONEREASON

A lot of people think it was Burke.

I think it was Patsy. And I think it was an accident that was covered up.

The whole thing was overkill- Patsy all over.

A lot of people think it was Burke.

I think it was Patsy. And I think it was an accident that was covered up.

The whole thing was overkill- Patsy all over.

But how was JBR strangled 'by accident'?

Or are you saying the strangulation was part of the cover-up?

Instead of calling 911 they decided to strangle her?

My money's on Berk being the culprit and his parents covering it up ('assisting' as the GJ put it)

But how was JBR strangled 'by accident'?

Or are you saying the strangulation was part of the cover-up?

Instead of calling 911 they decided to strangle her?

My money's on Berk being the culprit and his parents covering it up ('assisting' as the GJ put it)

Yes I think the strangulation/garotte was part of the cover up.

The garotte may have been part of the cover up but not the strangulation. Sorry, but that is absurd.

^ It isn't any more absurd than assuming a nine year old was capable of all of this and left absolutely no evidence behind.

I'm definitely in the BDI all camp, but I won't call somebody else out on their theory by insulting it. Except Lou Smit or any other R apologist. I'll slam that crap, as all IDI theories are reprehensible. I'm sure thankful it isn't allowed here. Everyone is free to agree with me or not; idc. And I'm quite sure you don't care if I agree with you. But we are all on the RDI team here.. and free to put forth whatever theory we like. We should be free to do so without worry of someone shaming us for it.

I'm definitely in the BDI all camp, but I won't call somebody else out on their theory by insulting it. Except Lou Smit or any other R apologist. I'll slam that crap, as all IDI theories are reprehensible. I'm sure thankful it isn't allowed here. Everyone is free to agree with me or not; idc. And I'm quite sure you don't care if I agree with you. But we are all on the RDI team here.. and free to put forth whatever theory we like. We should be free to do so without worry of someone shaming us for it.
:goodpost::tyou:

We are all here :gathering: trying to find answers and justice for the little darling. :lookingitup:

So before one feels the need to insult others, take a deep breath! I know holidays are even more stressful and tensions are higher. But, usually, before I hit that post button, I ask myself if I would say this to someone to their face.

I agree though that Lou RedHerring Smit and other R apologists are indeed fair game. They set the case back years and years.

:goodpost::tyou:

We are all here :gathering: trying to find answers and justice for the little darling. :lookingitup:

So before one feels the need to insult others, take a deep breath! I know holidays are even more stressful and tensions are higher. But, usually, before I hit that post button, I ask myself if I would say this to someone to their face.

I agree though that Lou RedHerring Smit and other R apologists are indeed fair game. They set the case back years and years.

This. Definitely.
:cheer:
Rock On, Team JB!

I don't think any of those above referring to BDI as "absurd" truly meant it as an insult to any BDI members here. I find BDI in general(especially BDI did all) to be absurd as well although those who believe in it do make some good points, valid observations, and there are some damn good contributors to this site who are BDI. In fact, some of my favorite members here believe Burke killed her although eventually those buddies will stop going down the wrong path. :laughing:

THis case has an almost infinite amount of layers to it and the fact so many people believe in different scenarios is one of the reasons there are so many good discussions here on the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back