CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The linked article, below, is quite interesting, though I think I'd have used a different term, than "kidnapped", to describe their plan to elope, and marry... but that's just me.

LT's bday is 05/24/1968
DT's bday is 10/17/1961
They were married 02/11/1985 (based on their marriage certificate).

The vow renewals, oddly enough, are not near their anniversary. I've never done a vow renewal myself but kinda figured it would be near the actual date of the marriage. Maybe they had the renewals on, or near, their elopement date? I've a cousin w/two marriage dates. Sort of... An eloped date (they did in fact get married when they eloped) and the date of the big hoo-rah. Her parents wanted her to have a "real" wedding, so, they had had a big, blow-out, wedding, for her parents. Two dates, but the eloped date, was the one my cousin considered the "real" anniversary. I know it doesn't really matter, in the grand scheme of things, I just found it interesting.
The renewal dates: Saturday, 10/29/2011; Monday, 09/02/2013; and Saturday,10/31/2015.

I noticed in this article, that someone had Disney's, Minnie Mouse, on their birthday(?) cake. The littlest one, on LT's lap, has a Disney shirt on, too. My kids and grandkids had Disney-themed birthday cakes, and wear clothes with a favorite Disney character on them. Somewhere, it seems, with LT, that Disney went from healthy fun, to unhealthy obsession.

I also took note of the family photos in the article, and, combined with the statements from LT's family members, along with just gut feelings, I think it is possible that LT carried with her, some unhealthy, generational, family dynamics, from childhood. I'm just basing that feeling on the interviews/statements,of LT's family, in this article, and feelings from other family interviews. I'm not saying this to be an alarmist, nor to denigrate LT's family, but, I am not so sure, just how "normal" LT's upbringing might have been (based in part, on this article). No one is smiling in any of the home photos and LT appears to be thin, herself, but not emaciated. The family photo is similar to some of the T family's photos too. Lined up, hands down. I wonder if Disney movies, may have been a happy memory from childhood, that carried over, into an adult obsession. Maybe LT, saw DT, as her sister said the family jokingly referred to him, as her Prince Charming, he was smart, and was capable of moving her away from WV, and her family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289527/David-Louise-Turpin-eloped-16.html

IANAD or a Psychiatrist/Psychologist, just some random thoughts.

Hello all! Before all the FB pics were taken down there was someone who commented that all original pics were saved to a google site. Does anyone happen to have that link? Also, a few days ago there was a pic of them at DL with a very young girl standing in front wearing a pink shirt where she looked to have TWO black eyes. Anyone have that pic? Thanks in advance Websleuthers!

6392b9b52036a832453290bd87c762b7.jpg

I’ve been looking around, but yet to find a site with all of the Facebook images saved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I should have linked at the time, this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw

Edit: I see someone else already shared it, I replied before I finished reading!

I have seen the other videos and photos and have focused on this woman's eyes. In this video walking down the aisle she is clearly psychotic. Notice how much different her eyes and expression are from the other video and photos. That's not la la wonderment I'm in love. That's la la psycho.

Respectfully, I concluded age based on other WS posters and based on the kids being listed in birth order on the obituary. I think she was born in 2002 and would be 15 today. I’m on tapatalk but I’ll go on my laptop tomorrow and quote the post that listed all of the kids birth years.

3e1daa79693772afeb55b9153ead9104.jpg

I just recently changed over to tapatalk because of pop-ups on my laptop and can finally post photos. Is this the post you’re referring to? (Mods, I don’t have the actual post to reply to, but I took a screenshot when I read it, if not allowed, please delete)

Daily Mail has some photos of LT prev with youngest. Jmho Sister and half brother that did interview were FB friends so these with Daily Mail most likely were on fb but not public. Cover and profile photos are public.

Feel positive they did We for FB accounts and speak with that lady from medical facility.
Also on DM another photo of Thing shirts but different.. Sorry if duplicate.

Is the child in the photo with the Hugs t-shirt (right in front of Monster Dad) pregnant or is her shirt just bunched up weird?!

Yes, yes and yes. Thank you for posting and for agreeing.
My oldest child, my 12 year old angel, is on the spectrum and has several other diagnosis’s. Every time someone suggests autism on this thread I want to scream.

I don't think it's autism. As all of you, I'm struggling to find some reason for this and a "why" but in this case I don't think we will find it. It's beyond understanding.

This day at Disneyland is same day as many photos used as cover and profile. They were with other people and -DT parents. 10/30/2011 was dated with grandparents .

Ahh, I didn’t see this one. I did see the Jasmin one though. I just wish I was smart enough to take screenshots when I was checking out the FB page while it was still live. I wasnt. And I haven’t been successful in getting anyone to share.

That site as a whole won't load for me and hasn't since the link was posted several hours ago; I've tried removing everything after the base domain and still can't access it, just times out. Weird that it's working for others, maybe some routing problem or maybe just not viewable outside the US?

I finally got it to open. I’m on an iPhone and had to open it in safari. Want me to send you screen shots of the documents?

Working with the ages of kids provided in the 2011 bankruptcy filing, dates of birth by year:

1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 1999 (the year they bought the rural farm house, so they had 5 children then & the eldest was 7 years old.

2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 (the year they bought the double wide trailer; they had 9 children then, ages newborn - 11 years old.

2005, 2007.

By 2007 they had 11 children, ranging in age from newborn to 14 years old.

When they left Texas and moved to Marietta, CA in 2010, they had 11 children, age 3- age 17.

Here's the question: when was it that they moved out and left the kids on their own, stopping by "occasionally" to feed them ( moved perhaps to that double wide, purchased in 2004)?

If they moved out in 2004, their eldest was just 11 years old, left with 8 siblings, all under 10 years old.

If they abandoned their children just one year before leaving for CA, the eldest would have been 16, left with 10 siblings, aged 2-15.

This is the post that leads me to believe 8 was born in 2002 and likely 15, maybe 16.

3e1daa79693772afeb55b9153ead9104.jpg

I just recently changed over to tapatalk because of pop-ups on my laptop and can finally post photos. Is this the post you’re referring to? (Mods, I don’t have the actual post to reply to, but I took a screenshot when I read it, if not allowed, please delete)

Thanks but no, I just quoted the post I was referring to. The one you quoted says they are guessing, the one I quoted said it was based off the bankruptcy docs. I haven’t looked into the dates in respect to the bankruptcy docs but it seemed more reliable than someone guessing JMO

I was wondering the same thing. They do seem to take care of the babies. Kids get sick and need antibiotics. It's amazing no child died in their care.

Still to be determined. As I said upthread, dig up those back yards!

This is the post that leads me to believe 8 was born in 2002 and likely 15, maybe 16.

Ahh. Someone said up thread that the bankruptcy filing has a typo and that the first child was omitted. It’s been suggested that the first child was born in July 1998. ETA: I meant July 1988

I have three siblings who are engineers and one in-law engineer. None are on the spectrum and all are socially well-adjusted....but I can totally envision each of them alphabetizing their DVD collection.

Just saying.

:)

jmo

He may also have been working remotely, from home, for part of the time. My hubs is also in IT. He's usually on call at night and on weekends, works from home a few days a week. At night IT workers do a lot of maintenance, moving/uploading of files, etc. because no one is using the databases, etc. at night.

I have to lie down. They made me sick.

I finally got it to open. I’m on an iPhone and had to open it in safari. Want me to send you screen shots of the documents?

Thanks for the offer :) but I don't want to cause you any trouble - the gist of it's in MSM anyway, it's sheer nosiness on my part about the details of identification! Which isn't really necessary for me to know, especially as I sadly suspect that if there's already one such charge, others will follow :(

Ahh. Someone said up thread that the bankruptcy filing has a typo and that the first child was omitted. It’s been suggested that the first child was born in July 1998.

Gotcha. I suppose it’s still a guess either way then. Would make sense though if it was the 17year old since she obviously is the most likely to speak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr