CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, how is it that the NSA has this elaborate spying system on personal communication and yet facebook posts out in the public domain exist and somehow this person slips through the cracks ? Anyone who saw those posts and didn't report them, should be investigated.

If she was posting these things before she ever got here, what exactly is the screening process for letting someone into this country ?

Exactly!
I remember a few years back, here in the USA, there was a big to do over bosses wanting an employee's facebook password, so bosses could check out what their employee has/had posted.
IMOO.

Absolutely and how soon to make this conclusion. Does it not take some time to get the forensic info?

I guess saying "No evidence" means "No evidence YET."

No way they've gone through all the electronic correspondence or checked all the orders for whatever they were having delivered by the truck full.

IMO he is brillant - none of every thing that is going on here is our congress a bunch of 67 year old .........................all congress imo

I think Congress is about to get told.

Lynch said that after conducting 300 interviews and carrying out several searches, investigators "do not have evidence that they were part of either a larger group or cell, or that they were planning anything else."

We, the people, aren't fools.

it is imo obserd, if i were living with someone that was getting boxes the size of wahers dryers and dishwashers i would wnat to know

not being nosy

i would want to see the latest stuff

its once again our govt thinking we are idiots but not really they (MSM) dont challenge em

that was suppossed to be , and was, the role of media in this country

the media and lobbists and congress are running this joint

trust me Obama would have a different world he wildly educated , he can make a sentence, without food in his mouth

pls this is congress and media and it gets more pathetic with every passing month

for you folks that have kids , start looking at real estate in switzerland , this place is falling ................

IMO until there are term limits on congress (average age is like 67!)

i do not do twitter facebook these idiots call it face place twater, interweb

come on >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heck ISIS Haine underwear, beer folks are more social media aware than congress

dont know where Haines came from .........its how my head works .......obseridity is well obseridity !

and i like to make obserdity more obserd ....................

is what it seems to me. And it goes back to GWB. Divorcing Islam from the extremists with the premise that these people aren't "Muslims". It's essentially the "No True Scotsmen".

To be honest, I didn't even realize that until recently when I began to really think about and research this issue. I just accepted that the appropriate American response was to not blame a group for the actions of an individual, especially a religion. I was being naive and failing to really grasp what is happening and the importance of correctly characterizing and addressing it.

As I was reading here I was listening to a replay of this mornings Meet the Press with AG Lynch. I don't have a verbatim but she essentially equated the acts here to workplace violence again, saying identifying terrorists is the same thing, looking for people whose behavior has changed, as though it had no relationship to Islam.

And then the idea that the problem is guns. I don't have strong feelings about gun issues. I don't own or use guns and I'm not sure what kind of meaningful gun control can be accomplished in compliance with the second amendment. I don't know enough about guns to even argue about this effectively because a lot hinges on definitions of weapons and weapons are things that can be subsequently altered. Anyway, I don't see it related to terrorism for a few reasons including they are just as happy using bombs which can be even more deadly and terrorists will always find guns as there's no way to outlaw them in the US and they can be altered just like bombs can be built. Seems like a red herring to attach to terrorism.

Anyway, a lot of deflection by the AG as it is completely unacceptable to ever discuss Islam, radical Islam, anything at all about Islam or Muslims other than it and they need to be protected. There are PC rules in place and no matter what happens, they stay in place. That is now creating a worse problem in that most people aren't stupid and they intuitively understand the common link of Islam in the bulk of existing terror related deaths around the world and the establishment of the Islamic State. And the refusal of the government that is supposed to protect them to acknowledge this just ups the fear ante and creates space for xenophobic voices to rise.

The other deflection is to say no evidence tied to a larger cell. That is not saying much if anything. It simply means their actions may have been planned and fulfilled without assistance. But they don't even know that yet. And it doesn't at all mean there aren't other similar individuals or couples or families out there planning similar attacks on their own. It really doesn't matter if they were or weren't personally part of a cell. Neither means anything in regard to whether there are more out there. It creates a false assurance.

It will be really interesting to see what Obama says tonight. I will be carefully listening to the words while understanding there is almost zero likelihood of any change in tone or rhetoric.

Very well stated! Thank you for saying what so many are thinking.

IMO he is brillant - none of every thing that is going on here is our congress a bunch of 67 year old .........................all congress imo

Yes, he is brilliant. That is what scares me the most. :wink:

But you wouldn't just call if you saw a person who looked Middle Eastern. It's different if someone is doing something suspicious or dangerous and that's the reason you call, IMO. After that it's on LE to decide what to do. To call 911 just because you see a woman in hijab is profiling, but who would do that?

Sadly a lot of people would probably do that.
Just this morning, my ex came to pick up my daughter, she wasn't ready so he parked in our apartment complex lot to wait for her, and sure enough two cruisers showed up. Someone reported a "suspicious man" parked in a car... There have been other times he has taken her to a park and, people reported a "man, in a van, with a little girl". Not everyone is endowed with an abundance of common sense.

took a break ....like you all news junkies....with the last month ...its like I want to check in on whats going on...

but it has become like "dread", not afraid scared for me "dread"

I loved Burger Kings campain " have it your way ", it was so catchy, and my faoritest voice Vivki Sue Robinson was the voice of DOulbe your pleasure double your fun !

See something say something catchy!!

Useless- but catchy.....

Do I have the skill set to detect a knive weilding murderer - nope

Do I have the skill set to to foresee an axe killer aiming for my neck? nope

Do I have the skill set to determine if another homosapian is wearing bombs on his her tummy? nope

Do I have the skill set to to determine someone is packing IUDs - nope

Do I have the skill set to notice someone has a gallon of gas in their back pack - no

Do I have the skill set to to know someone is packing a machine gun nope

Do I have the skill set to react to someone who has a remote control denonater? Nope

Do I have the skill set to know that somenones trunk is filled with fertilizer ? nope

Do I have the skill set to grasp that a toothpaste container is actually filled with the latest explosive ? nope

Do I have the skill set to know there is Toshiba radio in the cargo bin of a plane I am on ? Nope

Do I have the skill set to antipate being held hostage? Nope

All those realties must lead me to the true conclusion that we are helpless, powerless and that is our reality now.

Do I understand how we got here - sure do , again what we are doing is no different than what they are doing.

Until that reality becomes ackowledged , and moves someone to try to "end it" this is our reality as it is theirs. Peroid .

Is that gonna happen . Nope.

this notion that we wont let them impact us, is a grasp at feeling like we have some power and are not really powerless.

"Boston Strong", folks all of us "strong" folks hid in their houses for hours , allowed are right not to be searched without probable cause city wide. IMO that is an impact

Makes us geel enpowered , "we are not gonna let them impact us" We are going on with our lives cause we really dont have a choic e do we? This is not defiance or unity or strength - this is we need to grocery shop, put gas in our cars etc.

we are spending 17.4 trillion on security. Boston. The reality is a smoker, ended it. That is the reality. We did not "capture" him -- he fell out of a boat . That is what happened . He fell out.

That is like saying I caught a bear that I shot to near death, and it fell down , I did not "capture " a bear.

IMO IMO !!

I LOVE the way you've put this..... simple but true.

One life....live it! 💖

If you want a good giggle check this out..
San Bernardino Shooters' Lawyer Casually Brings Up Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories.
"But it doesn't seem plausible to us that this petite woman [Malik] would be involved in this sort of hyper-caricatured, Bonnie and Clyde crazy scenario," he continued. "There were a lot of questions drawn with Sandy Hook and whether or not that was a real incident or not. But I mean obviously these things were found there, how they got there we don't know."
http://news.yahoo.com/san-bernardino-shooters-lawyer-casually-170934629.html

Who do they think they're kidding?

And us Canadian's hear how we are too nice. Speaking to the PC issue. Look where it got us. All of us.

Can't find the thud emoji, I'm concerned about those who have have collected and are sitting on an arsenal biding their time. I'm more concerned about future soft targets where friends, family and innocent public are at real risk right now. I'm extremely concerned about bombs that can be made out of items purchased from Walmart that can cause more damage than guns.

how many decades has it been where every break CNN has not done the riff with "Breaking News"

Sadly a lot of people would probably do that.
Just this morning, my ex came to pick up my daughter, she wasn't ready so he parked in our apartment complex lot to wait for her, and sure enough two cruisers showed up. Someone reported a "suspicious man" parked in a car... There have been other times he has taken her to a park and, people reported a "man, in a van, with a little girl". Not everyone is endowed with an abundance of common sense.

but I have no real problem with that. I remember once when my daughter was about 3 or so, and she was having a tantrum because Dad said it was time to leave the park and go home. He picked her up 'like a sack of potatoes', had her on his shoulder, and let her cry and yell as he calmly walked to our car. Someone called the cops and he was pulled over as he drove away. The cop asked my daughter 'what the drivers name was.' First she said " I don't know' , LOL, but followed it up with ' I call him Daddy.'

We had no problem with people calling it in. Sometimes thats what it takes.

If he was sitting in his car in the parking lot, that MIGHT BE suspicious behavior. That is what people do when they are stealing, robbing or carjacking. So it makes sense someone would call it in. Maybe they had their cars broken into recently and the cops told them to keep a watch on suspicious cars?

It is my honest opinion that the guns will be blamed more than the terrorists. The WH had released a statement that is being shown on several news channels stating that there is no evidence that this incident is tied to a cell or larger organization. I think both issues need to be addressed, but what comes first-the terrorists or the egg?

I couldn't agree more. I expect the WH to largely focus on gun violence as a seque into his Gun Control push, referring to this act of terrorism as one among many mass shootings with terrorism mentioned offhandedly, innocuously throwing in the workplace violence phrase for good measure, and then go on to strongly warn Americans to not let fear lead to islamaphobia, yada yada yada SSDD

Unfortunately I predict that the questions Americans want answered will be ignored; things like...1) why/what information did you base your statements to the American people on that we are safe by telling us that "the homeland is the safest it's ever been...ISIS and Al Qaeda is contained...ISIL is a JV team", 2)how is gun violence related to the couple building all of the Pipe Bombs, 3)what was the level of contact Malik and Farook had with known terrorist/terror organizations/suspected terroristic types, 4) how the home was nothing short of a house of horrors for a baby to live in, 5) how Malik (female terrorist) managed to get a K1 Visa from the US State Department (through the SA Embassy) with an address that does not even exist, 6) and if Farook's mother was living in the home is she subject to being charged with failure to report Child Endangerment of a 6 month old in the residence.

The outright dishonesty and deflection displayed by this WH when it comes to Radical Islamic Terrorism has got to STOP--they ignored, lied about, downplayed and screwed things up on all things Terrorism: It is high time for this Administration to man up, admit that terrorism is alive, well and exists here at home, to demonstrate care and show real concern for those Americans whose lives are at risk or have been shattered by terrorists--not have only concern about whether people's VALID fears will lead to islamophobia. The first step in problem solving is identifying the problem--so first and foremost I'd like to see this happen tonight.

Americans are worried and lives have been lost at the hands of Radical Islamic Terrorism (Bengazhi, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, etc.), and due to political correctness, ignorance, ineptitude and self-serving agenda focus it is not likely to stop. This is unacceptable on every level and I really, really, hope my prediction is wrong but sadly I doubt it!!!

I guess saying "No evidence" means "No evidence YET."

No way they've gone through all the electronic correspondence or checked all the orders for whatever they were having delivered by the truck full.

is someone knows were the memory cards from the cell phones taken or just samashed

I agree and I think that is why he went in alone first. To look at the layout and to see if there was any security present. JMO

And to pick a fight with a co-worker. I almost wonder if this is part of the training, try to keep it under the radar as if to look like it's workplace violence vs terrorism.

If you want a good giggle check this out..
San Bernardino Shooters' Lawyer Casually Brings Up Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories.
"But it doesn't seem plausible to us that this petite woman [Malik] would be involved in this sort of hyper-caricatured, Bonnie and Clyde crazy scenario," he continued. "There were a lot of questions drawn with Sandy Hook and whether or not that was a real incident or not. But I mean obviously these things were found there, how they got there we don't know."
http://news.yahoo.com/san-bernardino-shooters-lawyer-casually-170934629.html

Who do they think they're kidding?

ARE YOU SERIOUS? So what's next, the accusation that the towers couldn't have fallen without the CIA planting bombs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth