CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you wouldn't just call if you saw a person who looked Middle Eastern. It's different if someone is doing something suspicious or dangerous and that's the reason you call, IMO. After that it's on LE to decide what to do. To call 911 just because you see a woman in hijab is profiling, but who would do that?

No , i would not call anyone if someone ooked muslim, black, jewish , that is what hitler did my dear

noooo

81% of event like this are commited by american born, white males, between 25 35

links posted earlier

no me just the data

i mean if we wanna do that - call on white males in that age range imo

hi blue

Your co-workers sound horrible. Are they young? In all my years of working, I have never heard any of my co-workers make fun of a person's appearance. No, you did not make pipe bombs but their comments must have hurt you. But, I have been accused of being to sensitive.

It was all in 'good fun' as we all made jokes about things with each other. Basically they were younger and wanted to 'update' my appearance. They were not trying to be mean but helpful, in an awkward way. I gave them the same thing back as one coworker had her head shaved on one side and long red-dyed hair on the other. We worked at a high school so everyone was younger than me. LOL

I have questions. Hope that's okay

How did we get here, what needs to be acknowledged, what can we do to end it?

Are we going to end up like Dresden, Beirut, Tokyo, Berlin, etc? If our leaders wanted to work things out with their leaders - who would even show up from their side? There are no seats at the UN for ISIS or Daesh or Al Qaeda.

no seats per se, but those entities' interests are well represented in the un

I wonder why you discount the father's statement so vehemently. We will find out the truth soon enough. The father's statement is consistent with Syed's behavior --- he went to SA for months; married a jihadist killed 17 people and wounded 23(?), and planted IED devices.

Plus, the father is pretty anti-Israel himself. If he were trying to win a popularity contest, you'd think he'd have the brains to shut his mouth about that.

Plus, the father is pretty anti-Israel himself. If he were trying to win a popularity contest, you'd think he'd have the brains to shut his mouth about that.

You would think if you were trying to get into America you wouldn't post radical things on your facebook.
It didn't seem to hinder the female in this particular case though....

The answer is really in the Quran and an examination of Muslim history and culture. I doubt that there is very much that any of us can do; IMO this is more about a clash of cultures and civilizations, that was bound to happen as the world got smaller via internet and media. Western values of free expression among other things violate basic Muslim tenants. Witness Rushdie and Charlie Hebbro (spelling?) the stoning of women, the honor killings of women by brothers/fathers, the use of children as suicide bombers in the Israeli/Palestine conflict.
IMO until we can acknowledge that they are doing nothing different than we to them hopeless

we are killing their kids, moms, dads, uncles, friends, sisters, brothers. That is what they are doing

does not matter logic on eiter side .

The reality is we are killing their kids, moms, dads, uncles, friends, sisters, brothers

there reality is they are killing our kids, moms, dads, uncles, friends, sisters, brothers

we justify our reasons

they theirs

no difference between either

frankly had someone in the crowd had a weapon this may have ended very differently.

it would have -- more death and injuies --- shootout at the coral --- more bullets flying around in a room flying with blood, screaming, fire alarms , sprinklers , and smoke means more innocents hit.

Hunters for lack of a better word are used to being in the forest with one 500 pound bear-- that is a far different envionment than what this was -- people running falling water falling loud noise --- more dead

the armed guy at the Walmart who was "packing" eneded up 6 feet under! The guys that attacked on the train without guns stopped him. The folks on airplanes that intervened stopped em

MOre bullets flying around ( the one at that motorcylce place) ended up with more blood . This notion that hunters, armed with a gun , can be helpful in dealing with machine guns blaring is , frankly quite, imo silly

its kinda like believing that someone n a bobcat can handle it the same as a big bulldozer ---imo makes no common sense at all !!

It's interesting that the family felt it necessary to "lawyer-up". It would be interesting to know who is paying for this lawyers fees. Lawyers are minimum $250 an hour for their time.
Yes, the attorneys for the family keep bringing up the 'mean' comments about his 'religious beard. ' So is that supposed to justify their murderous rampage? I had plenty of ribbing from various co-workers. Apparently my hairstyle was too outdated and boring. And I tended to wear the same comfortable shoes whenever possible. Did I go home and assemble a dozen pipe bombs and then shoot them all at the Christmas party?

No , i would not call anyone if someone ooked muslim, black, jewish , that is what hitler did my dear

noooo

81% of event like this are commited by american born, white males, between 25 35

links posted earlier

no me just the data

i mean if we wanna do that - call on white males in that age range imo

hi blue

Hi CARIIS!

BBM

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

frankly had someone in the crowd had a weapon this may have ended very differently.

it would have -- more death and injuies --- shootout at the coral --- more bullets flying around in a room flying with blood, screaming, fire alarms , sprinklers , and smoke means more innocents hit.

Hunters for lack of a better word are used to being in the forest with one 500 pound bear-- that is a far different envionment than what this was -- people running falling water falling loud noise --- more dead

the armed guy at the Walmart who was "packing" eneded up 6 feet under! The guys that attacked on the train without guns stopped him. The folks on airplanes that intervened stopped em

MOre bullets flying around ( the one at that motorcylce place) ended up with more blood . This notion that hunters, armed with a gun , can be helpful in dealing with machine guns blaring is , frankly quite, imo silly

its kinda like believing that someone n a bobcat can handle it the same as a big bulldozer ---imo makes no common sense at all !!

'Sorry CARIIS, you're cherry picking'.. Armed law abiding citizens save lives. Common sense, imo..

I just have an ever growing sense of unease. Especially with the Holiday Season on us. Mall shopping and Kids Nativity's, everything is gonna be super rushed n super busy, Cuz its 2nd week into December.

N I'm trying to rationalise myself. But I can't hurry anywhere Cuz of my Emphysema and Osteo. (Breathe) am i just being overly paranoid. I'm really really trying not to be. But I live in a small village. So have to go into the nearest town. If not the Main Mall for the area. I'm in my comfort zone round my lil area lol... I must slap myself ..... really. ��

Our only choices are to accept the fact that we get in our cars which kill thousands . We eat french fries that are proven to clog (UMMM) the veins in our body. We board airplanes that crash on occasion. We walk down stairs that we could fall down.

We cook when their is a chance of fire. We live in thunderstorms where we could be stuck by lightening. They play football when the could have a life altering concusion. We get electricity from a nuclear power plant that could meltdown at any moment. We cross a railroad track when a 19 ton locomtive could be upon us.

We grocery shop when there could be water on the floor. We are online when our finances could be stolen. We dice tomatos when we could cut ourselves . We ride a subway when it could unrail. We go to the bank when it might get robbed. We eat food that may be contaimated with ecoli. We BBQ when the gill might blow up.

We stay when a huuricane is coming. We smoke when it will kill us. We drive drunk when it might reulst in a coolision. We might not wear seatbelts when it could kill us.

You guys (dont have one !) text while operating a three ton machine at 65 mph. We plug in electrical things when there could be a short . We shower when we might fall. We put gas in our cars when it might ignite . We take mdications that have side effects.

It is called living......................

Look what happened at the NFL game in Charlotte recently. We had people rappelling from he upper deck to protest BOA! I cannot get a hidden flask in, but these people got gear to hang from the stands?

I would be really pissed if a flask could not get in !!!!!!!!!!!Not being snarky I would not like that !!!

I gotta tell you all some of your posts are pure brillance --people around us think we are a bunch of whackos. Dont remeber who , but a husband asked so did you and your webluth friends solve it yet

if they only knew what a bright group it is... does not bother me anymore -- in the beginning it was like come read with me "nah"

It's a quote from the Wizard of Oz. It means look over here instead of looking at the truth over there behind the curtain.

I know that, silly! :silly:
I'm asking what "man" (ie:truth) are you referring to in this thread about Muslim terrorists murdering 14 Americans and wounding 17 others?

Just curious.

ETA--Could be that I'm extremely tired today and not getting it. :giggle:

I'm asking what "man" (ie:truth) are you referring to in this thread about Muslim terrorists murdering 14 Americans and wounding 17 others.

Just curious.

81% of muslim terrorist attacks are done by white males 25-35?

I'm asking what "man" (ie:truth) are you referring to in this thread about Muslim terrorists murdering 14 Americans and wounding 17 others.

Just curious.

CARIIS made a comment and I was trying to humourously point out it's something people don't want to look at and/or a fact others will try to distract us from looking at. As in "Pay no attention to that fact, instead look over here at this big flashy thing."

Our only choices are to accept the fact that we get in our cars which kill thousands . We eat french fries that are proven to clog (UMMM) the veins in our body. We board airplanes that crash on occasion. We walk down stairs that we could fall down. We cook when their is a chance of fire. We live in thunderstorms where we could be stuck by lightening. They play football when the could have a life altering concusion. We get electricity from a nuclear power plant that could meltdown at any moment. We cross a railroad track when a 19 ton locomtive could be upon us. We grocery shop when there could be water on the floor. We are online when our finances could be stolen. We dice tomatos when we could cut ourselves . We ride a subway when it could unrail. We go to the bank when it might get robbed. We eat food that may be contaimated with ecoli. We BBQ when the gill might blow up. We stay when a huuricane is coming. We smoke when it will kill us. We drive drunk when it might reulst in a coolision. We might not wear seatbelts when it could kill us. You guys (dont have one !) text while operating a three ton machine at 65 mph. We plug in electrical things when there could be a short . We shower when we might fall. We put gas in our cars when it might ignite . We take mdications that have side effects.

It is called living......................

BBM Oh CARIIS! They are not "french fries" They are "Freedom fries"! (Snark)

on the entire narrative. All about how tiny she was and all. This kind of suggestion that the obviously guilty parties are not is really way beyond poor taste coming from the family attorneys. The only proper response from a family of a terrorist is horror. They need to be, well, reverent and focused on the victims and not on their family members. That's just how it is and most people know this. Why don't these people? I go back to something I wrote about last night, the proliferation of CT's in the ME and the easy ability of them to be believed. It is pretty unseemly in this situation. The police and FBI didn't make this up. It was not "3 white guys" as I've seen on some Muslim Twitter accounts. There is no way any officials in this country are trying to "set up" Muslims. It's pretty apparent that anything but that is going on.

I haven't heard any more from them. Hopefully the saner family members shut them up. I know the brother in law, married to the terrorists sister, seemed truly horrified, at least to me. I don't see him as someone who wants to be publicly alleging they and the dead terrorists are being victimized.

If you want a good giggle check this out..
San Bernardino Shooters' Lawyer Casually Brings Up Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories.
"But it doesn't seem plausible to us that this petite woman [Malik] would be involved in this sort of hyper-caricatured, Bonnie and Clyde crazy scenario," he continued. "There were a lot of questions drawn with Sandy Hook and whether or not that was a real incident or not. But I mean obviously these things were found there, how they got there we don't know."
http://news.yahoo.com/san-bernardino-shooters-lawyer-casually-170934629.html

Who do they think they're kidding?

I want to know who's paying the attorneys for the killers too. I said this on Friday, there's heavy hitters behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth