CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perp thought he was gonna make a big enough score to disappear and was caught offguard when the money he could get was not much
I think your scenario is likely. Sadly, this would not be the first time that criminal violence escalated due to dashed expectations.

Maybe....

- Dimwitted perpetrator equates business ownership with wealth. Wealth must include copious quantities of cash, bling jewelry and say, the coolest guns. Just like in the rap, out law country, and narcocorrido videos- right?

- Perpetrator does not find the expected cash, bling or kewl weapons at the store. Instead, he finds hard work and relative modesty. Anger mixes with fear of being returning to prison and shame of being 'dissed by friends for botching the robbery.

- The perpetrator then makes an impulsive decision to "double down" and kidnaps the victims. Maybe, he intends to force them to reveal ATM accounts (where copious quantities of cash must be stashed- right?). Maybe he intends to loot their home or other business (you know, where the real bling must be).

- Perpetrator then panics when complications develop. He still cant obtain the expected cash, nor the expected bling. Enraged, he then murders the entire family? Or, even more horrible, did he intend to murder them all along?

Last edited:
So they never did release the correct photo of, let’s just call him the “barbaric monster”, I wonder if he did a balance check on the ATM card as as far as I know, you can only access $300 at a time. At least mine is that way. However, I can complete a transaction for $300 and then do another one, so not sure how many times I can do that as I’ve only tried twice.

My assumption was he used a gun in the murders, but considering the gun has not been found, there's a good chance he attempted suicide using another instrument. It wouldn't surprise me if he used a fake gun in the abductions and killed them some other way. Imo

My thoughts right now.
Perp thought he was gonna make a big enough score to disappear and was caught offguard when the money he could get was not much
I had been thinking he shot himself but I saw above that they still have not found gun, so I do not know now how he attempted suicide
his fear of returning to prison was great
he knew if he didn't get out of town or out of the country he was toast

just random thought processing, I guess I was afraid this would happen, but didn't want to believe it. still sort of shocked.
If there was another person with him perp may not have shot himself.

So they never did release the correct photo of, let’s just call him the “barbaric monster”, I wonder if he did a balance check on the ATM card as as far as I know, you can only access $300 at a time. At least mine is that way. However, I can complete a transaction for $300 and then do another one, so not sure how many times I can do that as I’ve only tried twice.

The ATM photo of the perpetrator was released and posted awhile back. I don't want to look at it again, otherwise I would help you find it. It was very unsettling, IMO.

The ATM photo of the perpetrator was released and posted awhile back. I don't want to look at it again, otherwise I would help you find it. It was very unsettling, IMO.
Law enforcement stated that the ATM photo released to the public was of the wrong guy, though!

Last edited:
So, this man worked at a trucking company for 2 years and was fired. This kidnapping was at a new trucking business. I wonder if he had applied for a job there and didn't get it.

This is terrifying that a man with a history of such a violent terrorizing act was able to plead no contest and got 11 years (but served 8 and was on probation for 3).
i have a feeling that the other company was also sikh owned and he was aware they wear jewelery or maybe have cash on site or some such thing.

Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke says the bodies were found in an orchard near Indiana Rd. & Hutchinson Rd.
here it is in case someone else hasnt shared it. ive driven down 152 rhrough dos palos millions of times and seen indiana road.

i have a feeling that the other company was also sikh owned and he was aware they wear jewelery or maybe have cash on site or some such thing.
I think that could be a good possibility. There are alot of Sikhs in trucking, and Sikhs in that part of California go back generations. So, there could be a relatively high number in the area.

But we usually hear about it, especially in big cases like this. Reporters are typically pretty dogged at locating and relaying search areas and LE activity. Twitter is usually abound with photos of sites, etc. Yet none of that thus far. Not saying it is indicative of anything, necessarily, just highly unusual.

JMO.

EDIT: Just saw news. So so sad. RIP. :(
that area is really rural. the company was toward the edge of merced on a highway and if he headed west, the whole route to where the bodies were is rural. i believe he circled back and dumped the truck after.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey
Back