Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems more like the uncle's FB statement wasn't coordinated with LE, and perhaps even that the family is getting frustrated with the investigation and taking it upon themselves to act on Aly's behalf. In any case, they appear far more honed in on the man, the house, and its other attendees/occupants than they do anything or anyone else. It did not appear to me that much, if any, of their focus is on the ex, even though they are clearly frustrated with his inserting himself into the public aspect of the investigation.

JMO and all.

So many questions! My head hurts reading this. Poor girl. I hope there is so much more information the police have they are not realeasing.

Does anyone know how long it would take to get her phone information? Was there any contact to the ex?

I'd also like to know the reason for the dinner with the 37 year old? Was she interested in a music career he had promised to help her with?

Also the people in the house
Aly
37 year old
37 year old son
37 year old daughter
And anothe couple?

Why was she upset? Who upset her? What was the reasoning for being in that house? Party?

Did she leave but had arranged to meet up with someone?

Did she leave and pick someone up on the way and drive that road to have some alone time with someone?

I hope the police release some more information soon.

Good questions Lolly! Wish they would answer a few of them!

I guess we don't have any "new" updates?

TIA! :wave:

So many questions! My head hurts reading this. Poor girl. I hope there is so much more information the police have they are not realeasing.

Does anyone know how long it would take to get her phone information? Was there any contact to the ex?

I'd also like to know the reason for the dinner with the 37 year old? Was she interested in a music career he had promised to help her with?

Also the people in the house
Aly
37 year old
37 year old son
37 year old daughter
And anothe couple?

Why was she upset? Who upset her? What was the reasoning for being in that house? Party?

Did she leave but had arranged to meet up with someone?

Did she leave and pick someone up on the way and drive that road to have some alone time with someone?

I hope the police release some more information soon.

Only the homeowner is 37, his son has been described as "Aly's age", I believe his daughter is younger, I know he has a 10 year old daughter but I don't know if she is the daughter that was there. The couple that was visiting have been described as "young" and "his son's friends".

That must have been so hard. I can't imagine having to go through something like that, much less losing my friends. [emoji17] I am so sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's traumatic.
I can certainly understand why witnesses don't speak to the media, for lots of reasons.

Just checking in for possible new information. I pray this coming week gives up some answers.

Hi all, just wanted to add something as I had the same truck.

Many of those 99-00 model tacomas came with an anti-theft system built in. You have to pull back on the high beam/blinker lever while turning the key or it wouldn't start. I know from the newscast the mud was deep, but was the truck really stuck or did it stall and whomever was driving didn't know this trick?

So that would bring us back to how the truck started initially. Maybe Aly was the initial driver and at a stop or on the road she was flashed to pull over, leaving the truck running while someone jumped in? Far fetched. But I can bet this truck had that security feature as everyone I knew who had one, including me, had it. The key turns over but the truck won't start.

This could also be why the blinker was on. The truck may have been turned off recently and restarted and that was bumped while doing the security feature to turn it on, I know I did it often.

I thought it was his son and sons gf. May be wrong

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I have read that it was 37 yo, his son and daughter who were Aly's age, ANDa young couple. But there is so much misinfo flying around, who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this was all the way on the third page, I was worried shed been found deceased :(

where are you Aly?

this was all the way on the third page, I was worried shed been found deceased :(

where are you Aly?

I was also surprised few hours ago to see this case so quite and have gone to google if i missed something.

Hey all, Newbie and Local. Was wondering if anyone has seen any request by LE for individuals who may have been camped out at the park on the 30th. I lived in Live Oak for 15 years and have put my boat in the river there countless times. Most of the year the park at night is a ghost town, however, the Striped Bass have been running in the Feather River and fisherman are usually camped out at the park.Theres no where to stay in town so its much more convenient to pitch a tent or share a trailer with a friend. At 10:55pm someone was bound to see that truck up on that levee, especially going down the side (illegal ). Perhaps hearing the engine trying to get out of the mud. Maybe someone walked into the park or a second vehicle on the levee. Someone who stayed there Thursday night might know something and doesnt even know it. Media coverage where are you?

Hey all, Newbie and Local. Was wondering if anyone has seen any request by LE for individuals who may have been camped out at the park on the 30th. I lived in Live Oak for 15 years and have put my boat in the river there countless times. Most of the year the park at night is a ghost town, however, the Striped Bass have been running in the Feather River and fisherman are usually camped out at the park.Theres no where to stay in town so its much more convenient to pitch a tent or share a trailer with a friend. At 10:55pm someone was bound to see that truck up on that levee, especially going down the side (illegal ). Perhaps hearing the engine trying to get out of the mud. Maybe someone walked into the park or a second vehicle on the levee. Someone who stayed there Thursday night might know something and doesnt even know it. Media coverage where are you?

Thank you for your insight and :welcome: to WS!

Some new thoughts since the uncle's post...
The self proclaimed boyfriend who made comments to the media that they weren't getting back together, but hadn't made it public yet. I still am uneasy about him.
If Aly was not an off road girl and someone else drove her truck, how was she removed from the residence and would a SW cover vehicles of only the owner of the property and separate SW have to be issued for other "friends" vehicles?
How long would any DNA take to process?
Why isn't the the family being more visual or vocal? Not necessarily devulging info, but pleading the public for help via media

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SW of the house would probably not cover any vehicle, it would have to be specified. but they might need one of the vehicle itself.

DNA takes awhile.

Some new thoughts since the uncle's post...
The self proclaimed boyfriend who made comments to the media that they weren't getting back together, but hadn't made it public yet. I still am uneasy about him.
If Aly was not an off road girl and someone else drove her truck, how was she removed from the residence and would a SW cover vehicles of only the owner of the property and separate SW have to be issued for other "friends" vehicles?
How long would any DNA take to process?
Why isn't the the family being more visual or vocal? Not necessarily devulging info, but pleading the public for help via media

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi all, just wanted to add something as I had the same truck.

Many of those 99-00 model tacomas came with an anti-theft system built in. You have to pull back on the high beam/blinker lever while turning the key or it wouldn't start. I know from the newscast the mud was deep, but was the truck really stuck or did it stall and whomever was driving didn't know this trick?

So that would bring us back to how the truck started initially. Maybe Aly was the initial driver and at a stop or on the road she was flashed to pull over, leaving the truck running while someone jumped in? Far fetched. But I can bet this truck had that security feature as everyone I knew who had one, including me, had it. The key turns over but the truck won't start.

This could also be why the blinker was on. The truck may have been turned off recently and restarted and that was bumped while doing the security feature to turn it on, I know I did it often.

Sounds like some kind of weird aftermarket anti-theft system. I doubt that Toyota would have owners pulling on the T/S lever every time they wanted to start their car.

I did a Google search for "2000 tacoma anti-theft system turn signal lever" and didn't get any results that match what you posted.

Just a note - haven't heard back from Tricia yet.... :waiting:

Also - snipped by me.
Hollywoods said:

Actually, he said they WERE getting back together again.... I know how you feel - very "uneasy" about him!

Sounds like some kind of weird aftermarket anti-theft system. I doubt that Toyota would have owners pulling on the T/S lever every time they wanted to start their car.

I did a Google search for "2000 tacoma anti-theft system turn signal lever" and didn't get any results that match what you posted.

Yeah, it would be kind of pointless too. Since car thieves would quickly learn to pull the T/S lever when steal them.

************************ Hi YubaSteve!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Steve!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! How long ago did you move from Yuba?

I have not seen media coverage on LE concerniing campers. Many of us have noted that the media seems to have conflicting reports, and the lead detective's press conference corroborated very little.

Since you were local, (please become verified as an insider) I am interested in your OPINION :)

1. What is the "Striped Bass?" Do you mean the fish? The name of a boat? A fishing club?
2. Do you know anyone associated with the “Striped Bass” and what is your impression of them?
3. Do you know any of her family/friends?
4. Have you heard information about the phone?
5. Have you heard information about the footprints?
6. When do they suspect she went missing? (Reporting has been inconsistent.)
7. Does the park have lighting?
8. Are there any drug problems there, or the surrounding areas?
9. Is there any gang activity? (or a group of people who are ruffians)
10. How fast does the river flow? Is it possible for a boat to anchor in the river to fish overnight?
11. Do fishermen angle all year round?
12. Do fishers typically fish for hobby or work?
13. What do the banks look like? Is there a gradual slope, or does it just drop off?
14. Are there any docks/piers?
15. What is the gradient of the boat launch?
Two years ago, a minor gave testimony that she was sold for sex in Yuba City.
16. She stated she lived in the Budget Inn for a little, do you know what their normal clientele looks like?
17. The minor stated that Crouch and Camplell lived in a tent “at a camp in the river bottoms.” What does this mean? Is there an actual camp with electric and water hook ups? Is the “river bottoms” the name of a physical place, or just description of the area?
18. The minor said she was drugged, raped, and sold. Do the locals suspect there might be a sex traffic ring, or was it a “one off” situation?
19. She didn’t report it in CA, but were the FBI called to Yuba City to aid any investigation?
I’m sorry for asking you 20 questions! Literally. You’re a newbie, so I’m wondering what your take is. AGAIN, WELCOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member