Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed today is very strong and can take u out or so I'm told.

I think the point was when people "black out" from weed its usually passed out, fall asleep or they get whats called "couch lock" they just sit and daze and doze.

Not like a "black out" like with alcohol when people can continue to function (all be it barely) and not remember what they did.

Mixing the 2 would be pretty much the same as an alcohol black out - can still function but wouldn't remember.

Weed makes people lazy and sleepy mostly.

Today's weed and wine mixed together can most definitely "take you out" and it can hit you pretty strongly an hour after imbibing.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
I don't have experience with either so I gotta ask, "take you out" enough where could she have been taken advantage of and came to during and things got even worse ?

I don't have experience with either so I gotta ask, "take you out" enough where could she have been taken advantage of and came to during and things got even worse ?

My opinion weed only and smoking no it wouldn't "take you out". And yes you would wake up and know whats going on.

Concentrated THC perhaps but you'd wake up and know something was happening and remember it.

Weed of any type plus ENOUGH wine would "take one out" just as wine alone would.

my opinion.

Alcohol yes...weed no. Combined alcohol still affects a person more.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My opinion weed only and smoking no it wouldn't "take you out". And yes you would wake up and know whats going on.

Concentrated THC perhaps but you'd wake up and know something was happening and remember it.

Weed of any type plus ENOUGH wine would "take one out" just as wine alone would.

my opinion.
Correct for the most part

Alcohol yes...weed no. Combined alcohol still affects a person more.

Right I meant combined if we are to believe ml that she drank wine so the two together could =bad results

From my own personal experience and not just once, the combination of alcohol and weed makes me black out. If I would have had a bottle of wine and smoked pot, I would black out. If I were try to drive from where she left the house to where the truck was found, I would not have made it with out wrecking the vehicle. I also would not have bothered with a blinker as shown in the video surveillance. Personally I think it depends on the person as to how the combination would effect them. Thankfully I don't do either any more. :)

From my own personal experience and not just once, the combination of alcohol and weed makes me black out. If I would have had a bottle of wine and smoked pot, I would black out. If I were try to drive from where she left the house to where the truck was found, I would not have made it with out wrecking the vehicle. I also would not have bothered with a blinker as shown in the video surveillance. Personally I think it depends on the person as to how the combination would effect them. Thankfully I don't do either any more. :)
Thanks for sharing gives good insight, so she would def be in a vulnerable state if anyone tried to take advantage of her while she was "out"

The only reason I'm holding back on the accident angle is the cell phone. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason I'm holding back on the accident angle is the cell phone. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes the phone but also for me the extremely deep, large footprints sealed the deal. Someone carried her body from that truck and sank so deep in that mud. A slight girl like Aly didn't have huge feet and would make a more shallow impression, not sink shin deep! 2 huge clues that this was no accident. IMO

I agree 100%. Not proud of it but I'm speaking from experience. Weed combined with alcohol can absolutely alter someone to the point where you black out.

I've smoked some strong weed but nothing that ever gave me the power of telekinesis.

That phone didn't move itself.

I think Aly was put into the river Thursday night, I doubt anyone went back and placed her there later. MOO.
I think someone took her down Pennington road hidden in another vehicle, met the person who dumped her truck in the orchard, then they put her in the river. Someone with a very loyal friend. I think it could have been an accident, or at least, someone was convinced enough it was an accident that they stuck their neck out and committed a serious felony to protect their friend.
Idk if she died at the house she was last seen or somehow met up with her killer after she left, but I think she had already passed before her truck showed up on the levee.
The phone was their obvious dumb mistake that exposes their crime, that may have been the result of drinking and smoking lots of strong weed on a regular basis.

(All just my non professional guesses, with a lot of imagination and limited facts.)

Depends on the consistency of the mud - I remember reading that in this case there were heavy rains in the days before she went missing.

Yes the phone but also for me the extremely deep, large footprints sealed the deal. Someone carried her body from that truck and sank so deep in that mud. A slight girl like Aly didn't have huge feet and would make a more shallow impression, not sink shin deep! 2 huge clues that this was no accident. IMO

I think the only likely scenario of overdose is a severely accidental one where the provider got scared and tried to hide the evidence. And not on weed and alcohol alone.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

High, drunk, both or sober.... I don't think Aly directly caused her own demise.

Although, these factors could have contributed inadvertently in some shape or form.

JMO

High, drunk, both or sober.... I don't think Aly directly caused her own demise.

Although, these factors could have contributed inadvertently in some shape or form.

JMO
I agree she did not directly cause her own demise. I think she could have been taken advantage of while under the influence and it had to be covered up. Or someone that evening did not like what they saw and jealousy took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member