GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing-south-pasadena-boy-released-from-jail/1915585/

Now here's something that makes me scratch my head - this article said that when Aramazd's mom reported him missing LE found that a car belonging to AA had been impounded by South Pasadena Police. It also said he was found unresponsive in Arroyo Park near his car. That's the second article that says this. I don't understand the time flow of both instances (if the car actually had been impounded and it's not just an error in reporting).

Father was found at 6:30am Saturday - went off to hospital and his vehicle was impounded until it could be collected. Custody handover was due for 9am, Saturday - two and a half hours later. It was when the child was not returned that the alert was raised and LE found they already had the vehicle impounded.

Father was found at 6:30am Saturday - went off to hospital and his vehicle was impounded until it could be collected. Custody handover was due for 9am, Saturday - two and a half hours later. It was when the child was not returned that the alert was raised and LE found they already had the vehicle impounded.
Glad you're here, MM!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Didn't expect to check in and find that a jailed on $10,000,000 bond would turn into the father being out of jail. Is he out on bond ? Or just out Period?

I'm worried about this sweet little boy. Praying for his safe return .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

no charges filed

My worry is that if he was suicidal before, how can LE be sure he won't try again and take any information he has about little Andressian with him.

This has been my worry since the beginning. I was definitely worried while he was in jail (jail suicides don't seem particularly rare), but even more so now that he's been released. So many times there has been some foul play and the perpetrator has either checked themselves out or disappeared for good. Those are the cases that really horrify me.
If LE thinks he tried to commit suicide Saturday, I imagine he wouldn't have been released, eh? Perhaps released to a hospital but I doubt they'd just let him walk.
I imagine his lawyer reminded folks about double jeopardy. I wouldn't be surprised if he also threw in a statement about the family being able to afford to bond AA Sr. out if they didn't drop charges.
There's really a lot of secrecy in this case on all sides in every direction. Very basic details of the parents' lives are not being reported. Is this because LE already has most of their answers so they don't need to release that info? Perhaps the case is so widely known that they figure whoever has their answers doesn't need any familial/lifestyle/career info?

I'm watching KTLA news right now and the reporter said a witness who was at the lake camping with her son said she saw both AA and Aramazd. She said the father looked like he had been crying and/or appeared drunk.

http://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

You'll have to back the video up just a bit to the start of the news. It's the first story. Try around 21:37 after the commercial break - it's a little difficult to back it up exactly but worth it. That may explain why AA has been released. Which still leaves little Aramazd missing.

Here's some info in case you can't find the report on the KTLA news:

The reporter said LE is still saying that they haven't found any witnesses at the lake who saw Aramazd, only AA. So this could be either a bombshell or a false report by a woman who was mistaken about who she saw. All the reporter said was that KTLA news spoke with the woman - no info on whether or not the witness has spoken to LE.

According to the news report, a lady was camping with her son at the lake. She said she saw a man and a little boy who looked around 4 years old. She said she noticed because he wasn't in a car seat. She said the man appeared to be crying and/or drunk. When she got home she saw the news and realized it was AA and Aramazd that she saw.

I haven't seen anything on Twitter about this witness but I'll keep all my tabs open until I go to bed. It would be great if the witness actually saw Aramazd but it deepens the mystery of what happened to him afterwards.

http://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

ETA: The woman said the people she saw were in a BMW.

But somehow they had enough SOMETHING to secure a 10 million bond? I'm not sure of the exact process, but the prosecutor (?) presented something to make the judge (?) assign such a high amount, right?

I might be wrong, but this is my guess about that----

I think they had cell pings or witness testimony about Dad going to Lake Cachuma on Friday. And they may have been enough to convince the judge that he may have disposed of his child up there, the day before he was found unresponsive, alone in the park.

HOWEVER, upon further investigation, they found no video or witnesses to indicate the child was ever in Santa Barbara County with him---so the attorney was able to free his client due to lack of evidence....?

ETA____just now say Msmarple's post above about the witness----WOW-----so why did LE say they had no reason to believe the boy was ever there? This is confusing as heck...

A woman who spoke to KTLA on Tuesday evening said she saw Andressian Sr. and his little boy at Lake Cachuma while she was there camping.

"I noticed the little boy in the passenger seat because he wasn't in a car seat," the woman, who wanted to remain anonymous, said.

The woman said she cried for two hours when she later saw the story of the missing boy on the news for fear that something might have happened to him.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/father-o...-boy-released-from-custody-jail-records-show/

ABC7 news is on now - nothing about any witness. AA's defense attorney said that all AA knows is he passed out at the park and when he woke up Aramazd was gone. When asked what caused AA to pass out the attorney hummed and hawed and never answered. This makes me so mad - WTF kind of BS story is AA trying to pass off? It's been a week. If Aramazd had simply wandered off he'd have been found by now. The odds of him being abducted are slim to none. So what's left?

Has the grandmother spoken to msm? The only thing I know is that she was named in legal documents as creating issues in the custody agreement between the parents.

UPDATED AT 06:26PM, APRIL 25, 2017 on http://ktla.com

The father, 35-year-old Aramazd Andressian Sr., meanwhile, was released from custody Tuesday after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department chose not to pursue charges against him. - ktla.com

"He gave conflicting statements (and) he could not offer any information to his whereabouts, but nothing to lead us to believe the child has been harmed," Mendoza said. - Ktla.com

The father and son were seen on video at Disneyland on the night of Thursday, April 20. They left the Anaheim theme park after midnight, a sheriff's official told KTLA Monday. -Ktla.com

Full Article:
http://ktla.com/2017/04/25/search-for-missing-5-year-old-leads-investigators-to-lake-in-santa-barbara-county-dive-team-k-9s-looking-for-child/

I hope the police are keeping an eye on Aramazd Sr. because I think he and possibly his mother may run. I also think they are hiding Aramazd Jr.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense. The mother is in the picture of AA sr and AAJr on the night he went to Disneyland. He said they didn't leave till after midnight. I would check the airports between Anaheim and Santa Barbara and see if he dropped he mom and son off at the airport. I guess check all airports in Southern, CA. I know the lady at the camp site in Santa Barbara said she saw AA Sr and Jr drive in, but maybe he just made it look like the boy in the front seat of the car.

http://abc7.com/news/dad-of-missing-south-pasadena-boy-released-from-jail/1915585/

Now here's something that makes me scratch my head - this article said that when Aramazd's mom reported him missing LE found that a car belonging to AA had been impounded by South Pasadena Police. It also said he was found unresponsive in Arroyo Park near his car. That's the second article that says this. I don't understand the time flow of both instances (if the car actually had been impounded and it's not just an error in reporting).

Is AA Sr's mom speaking out? Have the police spoken to her about what happened Thursday night? Did they drive together to Disneyland and he dropped her off at home? Did they spend the night at the grandparents house after Disneyland? And why would AA Sr take his son and elderly mom to Disneyland till after midnight and then drive to South Pasadena and sleep then get up and drive two-four hour drive to Santa Barbara from South Pasadena on a Friday. That would take all day! Then you spend the night at the camp site and wake up in the morning and then drive to Los Angeles which you would be stuck in 4 hour traffic back to South Pasadena. Doesn't make any sense!

That makes sense. The mother is in the picture of AA sr and AAJr on the night he went to Disneyland. He said they didn't leave till after midnight. I would check the airports between Anaheim and Santa Barbara and see if he dropped he mom and son off at the airport. I guess check all airports in Southern, CA. I know the lady at the camp site in Santa Barbara said she saw AA Sr and Jr drive in, but maybe he just made it look like the boy in the front seat of the car.

Disneyland park hours could have been extended for spring break week.

But that is still late to leave with your 5 year old child. Jmo.

It just seems like dad did one last enjoyment with son before xyz.

Jmo for now.

When will there be a law that any adult who is the last to be with a child missing in sinister circumstances stays in jail!!! Moo

When will there be a law that any adult who is the last to be with a child missing in sinister circumstances stays in jail!!! Moo

Ross Harris is probably thinking the same thing.

Because they never let him out upon arrest.

But somehow they had enough SOMETHING to secure a 10 million bond? I'm not sure of the exact process, but the prosecutor (?) presented something to make the judge (?) assign such a high amount, right?

If I had to guess, the "something" that lead to the 10 mill. bond was AA's BS "passed out" at the park story. LE would have known rather quickly if there was any evidence of alcohol or drugs in his system. And if there HAD been any evidence of that, do you really think the man wouldn't have been charged with something in this case? At the very least, child endangerment? I think the reason LE held AA at all was because they had some pretty clear indications that he staged this whole "passed out" scenario.

JMO

How to you go from held on a $10 MILLION bond to released without charge in 24 hours?

Colour me confused!

This case just gets more and more convoluted every minute!

He gave conflicting info...but hey...he gave us no indication that he harmed his child, so by all means, let's let him go. :scared:

Really, LE? There has to be some other plan LE has....there has to be.

I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member